Share of funds asset utilised towards operating expenses and other administrative charges
Percentage Net Asset Value (NAV) that an investor possess in their mutual fund portfolio
Lock-in period refers to the tenure for which the assets in a mutual fund cannot be redeemed or sold.
₹ 26.42 Cr
AUM (Fund Size)
The total value of investment in an investors mutual fund portfolio
The smallest amount or quantity of share that an investor can purchase while investing in a particular mutual fund.
Scheme Riskometer Low to Moderate
Price-to-earnings ratio is the ratio used for the valuation of a company that determines the current share price with relation to the earning per share.
The ratio used to determine the market valuation of a company with respect to the book value.
The additional returns received with respect to the average market benchmark for a certain amount of risk undertaken by the mutual fund scheme.
Is an indicator to the investor of how risky the fund can be as compared to the market.
The Sharpe ratio is an indicator of the potential returns from an investment after considering all the related risks.
A variation of the Sharpe ratio that aids in the differentiation of potentially harmful volatility from total risk by utilising the asset’s standard deviation.
Fund Portfolio Allocation
- TREPS Nov13.85%
- Government of India Sep11.34%
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd May9.41%
- Small Industries Development Bank of India Mar9.19%
- National Housing Bank Feb7.38%
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Feb7.38%
- REC Ltd Jun7.36%
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd Jul7.27%
- Indian Railway Finance Corporation Ltd Apr5.66%
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Jan5.64%
- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Apr5.55%
- Kotak Mahindra Prime Ltd Feb5.54%
- Bajaj Finance Ltd Aug3.73%
- Bajaj Finance Ltd Feb3.69%
- Power Finance Corporation Ltd Dec1.82%
- Government of India Jun0.36%
- Net Receivable Payable-5.18%
Calculate Your Investment Returns
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE