Share of funds asset utilised towards operating expenses and other administrative charges
Percentage Net Asset Value (NAV) that an investor possess in their mutual fund portfolio
Lock-in period refers to the tenure for which the assets in a mutual fund cannot be redeemed or sold.
₹ 291.30 Cr
AUM (Fund Size)
The total value of investment in an investors mutual fund portfolio
The smallest amount or quantity of share that an investor can purchase while investing in a particular mutual fund.
Scheme Riskometer Very High
Price-to-earnings ratio is the ratio used for the valuation of a company that determines the current share price with relation to the earning per share.
The ratio used to determine the market valuation of a company with respect to the book value.
The additional returns received with respect to the average market benchmark for a certain amount of risk undertaken by the mutual fund scheme.
Is an indicator to the investor of how risky the fund can be as compared to the market.
The Sharpe ratio is an indicator of the potential returns from an investment after considering all the related risks.
A variation of the Sharpe ratio that aids in the differentiation of potentially harmful volatility from total risk by utilising the asset’s standard deviation.
Fund Portfolio Allocation
- ICICI Bank Ltd8.89%
- TREPS Nov7.92%
- ITC Ltd7.30%
- Infosys Ltd6.86%
- HDFC Bank Ltd6.68%
- Reliance Industries Ltd5.25%
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd5.09%
- Cipla Ltd5.01%
- Trent Ltd4.51%
- Thermax Ltd4.10%
- Siemens Ltd4.02%
- State Bank of India3.94%
- Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd3.88%
- NTPC Ltd3.86%
- Bharat Electronics Ltd3.67%
- SBI Cards & Payment Services Ltd3.41%
- Cholamandalam Investment & Finance Co Ltd3.04%
- PI Industries Ltd2.50%
- Maruti Suzuki India Ltd2.45%
- TVS Motor Company Ltd2.28%
- Ratnamani Metals & Tubes Ltd2.12%
- Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd1.85%
- AU Small Finance Bank Ltd1.72%
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd1.63%
- Net Receivable Payable-1.99%
Calculate Your Investment Returns
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE