IDFC First Bank Home Loan Interest Rates
IDFC First Bank offers customised home loan solutions that require minimal documentation. You can avail of home loans up to Rs. 5 crores with a flexible repayment tenure ranging up to 30 years. The bank provides a wide range of home loan products to meet end-user requirements. You can seamlessly transfer any existing home loan with the balance transfer facility. Salaried and self-employed applicants get higher home loan eligibility. The interest rate for this loan starts at 8.75% per annum.
Check Latest Home Loan Offer From IDFC First Bank
Compare IDFC First Bank Home Loan Interest Rates with Other Lenders
One of the key aspects of applying for a loan is navigating the prevailing interest rates across several lenders. This will provide significant insight into how lenders offer their loan products from a comparative angle. Customers can then proceed to the ones whose rates are feasible for them. Below is a table showing the home loan interest rates across some top banks.
- Starting Interest Rate (p.a)
- Processing Fee
- Min. Loan Amount
HDFC Bank HL Interest Rate
8.35% - 9.4%
₹4,999 One time fee
₹1L - ₹10Cr
Tenure(1 - 30 Years)
Axis Bank HL Interest Rate
8.7% - 13.3%
0.50%(Min ₹10,000)one time fee
₹1L - ₹5Cr
Tenure(1 - 25 Years)
Kotak Bank HL Interest Rate
8.7% - 9.6%
Up to 3% of loan amount
₹10L - ₹10Cr
Tenure(5 - 25 Years)
ICICI Bank HL Interest Rate
8.85% - 9.1%
The processing fee is 0.50% of the loan amount, plus applicable taxes
₹3L - ₹75L
Tenure(5 - 30 Years)
IDFC First Bank home loan provides the benefit of creating customised loans with customer-specific plans and interest rates. Moreover, with minimal documentation and maximum tenure of 30 years, customers can experience relatively easy and hassle-free financial support. The interest rates for First Bank Home Loans start from 8.85% per annum. Additionally, with a lucrative home loan scheme, customers can avail of the comfort of reliability and attractive loan amounts. This piece explores all aspects of the IDFC First Bank Home Loan Interest Rates 2023.
IDFC First Bank Home Loan Highlights
The following pointers give an insight into the IDFC First Bank Home Loan Scheme:
- Loan sanctioning at attractive rates.
- Discounts are offered on the IDFC First Bank Home Loan processing fee.
- Enjoy the benefits of minimal documentation
- Top-up facility available with 100% loan-to-value ratio
- Availability of loan amount up to INR 5 Crores
- Maximum loan tenure of 30 years for repayment
- Attractive offers for salaried employees and self-employed customers.
IDFC First Bank Home Interest for Salaried and Self-Employed
IDFC First Bank Home Loan Interest Rate for Salaried and Self-Employed customers are as provided in the table below:
|Home Loan Rate
|Home Loan Balance Transfer
|Home Loan Balance Transfer
IDFC First Bank Home Interest for Govt Employees
Any salaried employees can avail of the IDFC First Bank home loan scheme with an interest rate starting from 8.85% per annum. The maximum repayment period will be 30 years. Moreover, customers can reduce their interest rates by maintaining a good CIBIL score of 800 or above and keeping a good relationship with IDFC First Bank.
IDFC First Bank Bank Home Loan Interest Rate For Women
Any customers that meet the eligibility criteria for a home loan from IDFC First Bank can get financial assistance with lucrative interest rates and access the full range of features and benefits of the loan scheme. The interest rate for salaried employees starts from 8.85% and 9.25% for self-employed customers.
IDFC First Bank Bank Home Loan Interest Rate For NRI
Only salaried Non-resident Indians can apply for an IDFC First Bank home loan. The interest rates will range from 8.85% to 10.50% per annum. Moreover, NRI customers, like salaried employee borrowers, must be within the age range of 21 to 60 with a minimum of 3 years of work experience. Loan tenure can range from 1 year to 30 years.
IDFC First Bank Home Loan Fees and Other Charges
Customers applying for the IDFC First Bank Home Loan will have to pay certain fees and charges as a part of the application process and other services. Moreover, there will be penalties for delayed payments and prepayments. A detailed view of the IDFC First Bank home loan fees and charges is as follows:
|3% of the Loan Amount
|Cheque Bounce Rate
|INR 400 Plus GST
|1% of the Loan Amount
|2% per month
How to Calculate IDFC First Bank Home Loan Interest?
IDFC First Bank calculates the interest on its home loans based on various factors such as the loan amount, loan tenure, and the prevailing market interest rates.
To calculate the IDFC First Bank home loan interest, follow these steps:
- Determine the loan amount you wish to borrow from IDFC First Bank for your home purchase or construction.
- Check the current IDFC First Bank home loan interest rate.
- Choose the loan tenure when you wish to borrow the funds. The loan tenure can typically range from 1 year to 30 years, depending on the bank's policies.
- Once you have all the required details, you can use an online home loan EMI calculator on IDFC First Bank's or other financial websites. The EMI calculator will help you to estimate your monthly instalments and the total interest payable on the loan.
Alternatively, you can use the following formula to calculate the IDFC First Bank home loan interest: Interest Payable = (Principal Amount x Interest Rate x Loan Tenure)/100
- Principal Amount = The total amount borrowed
- Interest Rate = The rate of interest charged by the bank
- Loan Tenure = The duration of the loan in years
Why are IDFC First Bank Home Loan Interest Rates the Best for Customers?
Owing to the reasons given below, IDFC First Bank's home loan scheme can be considered one of the best for customers.
- Competitive Interest Rates: IDFC First Bank offers competitive interest rates on home loans, making it easier for customers to afford their dream home.
- Flexible Repayment Options: The bank provides customers with flexible repayment options, including tenure ranging from 1 to 30 years and the choice of fixed or floating interest rates.
- Low Processing Fees: The bank charges minimal processing fees on home loans, reducing the overall cost of the loan for the customers.
- Quick Approval and Disbursal: IDFC First Bank offers quick approval and disbursal of home loans, helping customers to meet their urgent financial requirements.
- Additional Benefits: The bank offers additional benefits like a balance transfer facility, top-up loans, and online account management, making it a convenient and hassle-free customer experience.
- Overall, these factors make IDFC First Bank Home Loan Interest Rates a popular choice among customers.
IDFC First Bank Home Loan Interest Rates for Existing Customers
For existing customers, IDFC First Bank home loan interest rates start from 8.85% per annum. In the case of a self-employed borrower, the starting rate will be increased to 9.25% per annum. Moreover, the interest rate may also vary depending on the customer's creditworthiness.
Factors that affect IDFC First Bank Home Loan Interest Rate and EMI
Various factors affect the IDFC First Bank home loan interest rates. Understanding these factors can assist a borrower in improving their creditworthiness and procuring the best interest-rate deal available. These factors affecting the IDFC First Bank Home Loan Interest Rate are given below:
- Credit Score: A higher credit score usually leads to a lower interest rate, indicating a lower risk of defaulting on the loan.
- Loan Amount: Higher loan amounts usually have a lower interest rate, which means lower risk for the lender.
- Loan Tenure: The loan tenure also affects the interest rate. Shorter loan tenures usually have a higher interest rate, whereas longer tenures have a lower interest rate.
- Income: Higher income usually leads to a lower interest rate, indicating a lower risk of defaulting on the loan.
- Property Location: The location of the property also affects the interest rate, with properties in prime locations having a lower interest rate.
- Market Conditions: The interest rate can also be affected by market conditions such as inflation, economic growth, and interest rate trends.
- Loan-to-Value Ratio (LTV): The LTV ratio is the percentage of the property value that is being borrowed. Lower LTV ratios usually have a lower interest rate.
- Loan Type: Different types of loans, such as fixed or floating interest rates, can also affect the interest rate.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Advisor Now!
Idfc First Bank's Calculators
Other Loans Offered by Idfc First Bank
Other Banks Home Loan Calculator
- Axis Bank Home Loan Calculator
- HDFC Bank Home Loan Calculator
- Bank of Baroda Home Loan Calculator
- Canara Bank Home Loan Calculator
- Union Bank of India Home Loan Calculator
- State Bank of India Home Loan Calculator
- IndusInd Bank Home Loan Calculator
- Punjab National Bank Home Loan Calculator
- YES Bank Home Loan Calculator
- Federal Bank Home Loan Calculator
- IDBI Bank Home Loan Calculator
- CITI Bank Home Loan Calculator
- IDFC FIRST Bank Home Loan Calculator
- Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan Calculator
- karnataka bank Home Loan Calculator
- Deutsche Bank Home Loan Calculator
- RBL Bank Home Loan Calculator
- Punjab & Sind Bank Home Loan Calculator
- Kotak Bank Home Loan Calculator
- Indian bank Home Loan Calculator
- Bank of India Home Loan Calculator
- HSBC Home Loan Calculator
Home Loan by Other Banks
- Bank of Baroda Home Loan
- Axis Bank Home Loan
- HDFC Bank Home Loan
- ICICI Bank Home Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Home Loan
- IndiaBulls Home Loan
- Canara Bank Home Loan
- Union Bank of India Home Loan
- DHFL Home Loan
- CITI Bank Home Loan
- YES Bank Home Loan
- Federal Bank Home Loan
- IndusInd Bank Home Loan
- State Bank of India Home Loan
- Hero FinCorp Home Loan
- Punjab National Bank Home Loan
- IDBI Bank Home Loan
- Kotak Bank Home Loan
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Home Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Home Loan
- Godrej Housing Finance Home Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Home Loan
- Vastu Housing Finance Home Loan
- HDFC Sales Home Loan
- Indian bank Home Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Home Loan
- Home First Finance Company Home Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Home Loan
- Hero Housing Finance Home Loan
- Clix Capital Home Loan
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Home Loan
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Home Loan
- L&T Finance Home Loan
- HSBC Home Loan
- Reliance Capital Home Loan
- LIC Housing Finance Home Loan
- Bank of India Home Loan
- Fullerton India Home Loan
- IIFL Finance Home Loan
- Piramal Housing Finance Home Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Home Loan
- Aadhar housing Finance Home Loan
- DCB Bank Home Loan
- Punjab National Bank Housing Finance Home Loan
- Capri Global Home Loan
- Punjab & Sind Bank Home Loan
- Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan
- karnataka bank Home Loan
- RBL Bank Home Loan
- Cholamandalam Finance Home Loan
- Deutsche Bank Home Loan
Home Loan Calculators
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Does IDFC First Bank provide a 90% home loan?
Yes, IDFC First Bank home loan comes with the facility of a 90% loan-to-value ratio. However, the amount sanctioned will depend on the eligibility of the borrower.
What is the EMI for 30 lakhs home loan for 20 years?
EMI for INR 30 Lakhs IDFC First Bank home loan for 20 years will be INR 26,703 when the interest rate is 8.85% per annum.
How can I reduce my IDFC First Bank home loan interest rate?
Firstly, salaried and self-employed customers are given higher eligibility concessions. Moreover, anyone can reduce their interest rate by maintaining their CIBIL score, repayment discipline, and a good repo with the bank.