Share of funds asset utilised towards operating expenses and other administrative charges
Percentage Net Asset Value (NAV) that an investor possess in their mutual fund portfolio
Lock-in period refers to the tenure for which the assets in a mutual fund cannot be redeemed or sold.
₹ 202.49 Cr
AUM (Fund Size)
The total value of investment in an investors mutual fund portfolio
The smallest amount or quantity of share that an investor can purchase while investing in a particular mutual fund.
Scheme Riskometer Moderate
Price-to-earnings ratio is the ratio used for the valuation of a company that determines the current share price with relation to the earning per share.
The ratio used to determine the market valuation of a company with respect to the book value.
The additional returns received with respect to the average market benchmark for a certain amount of risk undertaken by the mutual fund scheme.
Is an indicator to the investor of how risky the fund can be as compared to the market.
The Sharpe ratio is an indicator of the potential returns from an investment after considering all the related risks.
A variation of the Sharpe ratio that aids in the differentiation of potentially harmful volatility from total risk by utilising the asset’s standard deviation.
Fund Portfolio Allocation
- TREPS Nov13.29%
- Government of India Jun10.83%
- Government of India Sep9.87%
- Tata Power Company Ltd Nov8.40%
- Godrej Properties Ltd Jul6.14%
- Motilal Oswal Home Finance Ltd Aug6.03%
- Shriram City Union Finance Ltd Dec4.93%
- Torrent Power Ltd Jun4.93%
- Godrej Industries Ltd Apr4.84%
- Embassy Office Parks Reit Oct4.79%
- Piramal Capital & Housing Finance Ltd Sep4.01%
- Piramal Capital & Housing Finance Ltd Jul3.95%
- JSW Steel Ltd Oct3.94%
- Manappuram Finance Ltd Nov3.46%
- Manappuram Finance Ltd Dec3.42%
- Net Receivable Payable2.50%
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Sep2.37%
- Bajaj Finance Ltd Aug0.97%
- State Bank of India Sep Tier II Bond under Basel III0.71%
- Steel Authority of India Ltd Oct0.45%
- Edelweiss Housing Finance Ltd Jul0.16%
Calculate Your Investment Returns
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE