Share of funds asset utilised towards operating expenses and other administrative charges
Percentage Net Asset Value (NAV) that an investor possess in their mutual fund portfolio
Lock-in period refers to the tenure for which the assets in a mutual fund cannot be redeemed or sold.
₹ 300.86 Cr
AUM (Fund Size)
The total value of investment in an investors mutual fund portfolio
The smallest amount or quantity of share that an investor can purchase while investing in a particular mutual fund.
Scheme Riskometer Moderate
Price-to-earnings ratio is the ratio used for the valuation of a company that determines the current share price with relation to the earning per share.
The ratio used to determine the market valuation of a company with respect to the book value.
The additional returns received with respect to the average market benchmark for a certain amount of risk undertaken by the mutual fund scheme.
Is an indicator to the investor of how risky the fund can be as compared to the market.
The Sharpe ratio is an indicator of the potential returns from an investment after considering all the related risks.
A variation of the Sharpe ratio that aids in the differentiation of potentially harmful volatility from total risk by utilising the asset’s standard deviation.
Fund Portfolio Allocation
- Government of India Jun10.23%
- Embassy Office Parks Reit Oct8.06%
- Torrent Power Ltd Mar6.44%
- The Federal Bank Ltd Aug6.26%
- IndusInd Bank Ltd Oct6.19%
- Government of India Sep5.64%
- TREPS Nov5.62%
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Jan5.61%
- Net Receivable Payable5.12%
- Piramal Capital & Housing Finance Ltd Sep4.98%
- Vedanta Ltd Mar4.85%
- Government of India Apr4.73%
- Punjab National Bank Sep4.69%
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Jul4.17%
- Cholamandalam Investment & Finance Co Ltd Jul3.94%
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Jan3.17%
- Bajaj Finance Ltd Feb2.76%
- Bajaj Housing Finance Ltd Jul2.64%
- Kotak Mahindra Prime Ltd Feb2.27%
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Feb1.29%
- Motilal Oswal Home Finance Ltd Aug0.85%
- State Government of Rajasthan Mar0.34%
- National Housing Bank Feb0.16%
Calculate Your Investment Returns
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE