Share of funds asset utilised towards operating expenses and other administrative charges
Percentage Net Asset Value (NAV) that an investor possess in their mutual fund portfolio
Lock-in period refers to the tenure for which the assets in a mutual fund cannot be redeemed or sold.
₹ 612.38 Cr
AUM (Fund Size)
The total value of investment in an investors mutual fund portfolio
The smallest amount or quantity of share that an investor can purchase while investing in a particular mutual fund.
Scheme Riskometer Low to Moderate
Price-to-earnings ratio is the ratio used for the valuation of a company that determines the current share price with relation to the earning per share.
The ratio used to determine the market valuation of a company with respect to the book value.
The additional returns received with respect to the average market benchmark for a certain amount of risk undertaken by the mutual fund scheme.
Is an indicator to the investor of how risky the fund can be as compared to the market.
The Sharpe ratio is an indicator of the potential returns from an investment after considering all the related risks.
A variation of the Sharpe ratio that aids in the differentiation of potentially harmful volatility from total risk by utilising the asset’s standard deviation.
Fund Portfolio Allocation
- TREPS Nov10.51%
- DAY T BILL Mar9.55%
- Small Industries Development Bank of India Jan8.05%
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Jan7.79%
- Axis Bank Ltd Feb6.40%
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd Aug5.09%
- SBI Cards & Payment Services Ltd Feb4.08%
- Indian Bank Jan4.03%
- Export Import Bank of India Mar3.97%
- ICICI Securities Ltd Mar3.97%
- HDFC Bank Ltd May3.93%
- The Federal Bank Ltd Aug3.84%
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd Nov3.25%
- Government of India Oct3.21%
- IndusInd Bank Ltd Oct3.04%
- Canara Bank Aug2.77%
- Indostar Capital Finance Ltd Nov2.44%
- Canara Bank Mar2.39%
- Vedanta Ltd Mar2.38%
- Shriram Transport Finance Company Ltd Feb2.24%
- Piramal Capital & Housing Finance Ltd Jul2.12%
- Net Receivable Payable1.83%
- Export Import Bank of India Aug1.54%
- Indian Railway Finance Corporation Ltd Apr1.38%
- State Government of Gujarat Dec0.17%
Calculate Your Investment Returns
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE