Clix Capital Home Loan
Clix Capital is a reputable housing finance institute that provides property loans for construction or ready to move purchases of houses. The financial organization also provides home loans to people aiming to renovate their houses but cannot afford the one time expense. The loan scheme is designed in such a way that it meets a bevy of requirements. It also aims at simplifying the homeowners' requirements for home renovations. Both salaried and self employed individuals can apply for Clix Capital home loan.
Features & Benefits of Clix Capital Home Loan
The benefits and features of the Clix Capital home loans are mentioned below. Learn the important Clix Capital home loan requirements if you wish to apply for the loan.
- Borrowers can apply for Clix Capital home loan up to Rs. 2 crore maximum. The company guarantees that funds aren't an issue
- The loan tenure is not an issue for the financial organization as it offers around a maximum of 25 years of loan tenure
- You can select either the floating or fixed interest rate according to your preference: for instance, if you think after three years you will shift to a floating interest rate, the financial institution offers the same
- Documentation might sound like a hectic procedure, but with Clix professionals helping you understand the nitty-gritties, their seamless documentation procedure attracts customers
- The loan is available for both Salaried employees and self-employed individuals. This loan can be availed by employees with monthly wages. The loan tenure range to a maximum of 25 years! This particular feature facilitates pre-payments besides EMI. On another side, made for self-employed persons, people having irregular income can also avail of this loan.
Clix Capital Home loans are designed to meet a myriad of requirements - purchasing a new house, renovating an existing one, or getting the top-up housing loan to increase funds. Here's how Clix Capital helps its clients:
- Purchasing the New Home - Clix Capital Home loan happens to be the best choice when it comes to funding a purchase of a new house. You can choose the house, get documents, and simply apply for the home loan online to make your dreams come true in reality.
- Top-up Home Loan - Now, what's the top-up loan? Well, when you feel that your existing housing loan amount received won't be adequate to fund the dream home, you will easily be able to opt for the top-up housing loan from this financial institute. That just ensures that you get the extra funds that you require for your dream house.
- Home Improvement Loan - Yes, the company also offers a loan scheme under the housing loan. According to this loan, anyone who's willing to decorate their house with the help of an interior designer or renovate some parts can get the loan provided the documents are authentic. And it's best referred to as the home improvement loan. Clix Capital home loans sanctions loans for home renovation to update one's abode with the recent home decoration trends.
- Loan for Self-construction or Plot Purchase - Clix Capital offers home loans for plot purchase as well as self-construction. Through this type of housing loan, the company aims at offering a wonderful opportunity to their customers to elaborate their home with their own ideas! And only a property or plot purchase will allow you the same. Apply for the home loan from Clix Capital and watch your dreams come true.
Clix Capital Home Loan Overview
Clix Capital is a reputable housing finance institute that provides property loans for construction or ready-to-move purchases of houses. The financial organization also provides home loans to people aiming to renovate their houses but cannot afford the one-time expense. The loan scheme is designed in such a way that it meets a bevy of requirements. It also aims at simplifying the homeowners' requirements for home renovations. Both salaried and self-employed individuals can apply for Clix Capital home loan.
Eligibility Criteria and Factors Affecting Clix Capital Home Loan Eligibility
If you have the least idea about the eligibility criteria for availing home loan from Clix Capital, this part of the post will get you covered. Here's presenting the eligibility criteria:
- So, first things first: you must be over 22 years of age while applying for this home loan. In addition, you must also be under 65 years of age at the time of the completion
- Next, you have to be either a salaried or a self-employed individual
- The combined household income must be above three lakhs annually
Documents Required for Self-employed Individuals
If you aren't sure of what documents you'd require when availing for the loan, it's time to learn them one by one.
Firstly, you would require the duly filled form of the Home Loan Application. For address and other proofs, you need:
- Passport-sized photo
- For ID and Address Proofs, you need an Aadhar card, pan card, voter card, or driving license
- For salaried individuals, you must have at least the last salary slip of the 3 months. In addition, you also need last six months' statements from the bank that show the salary credit. Lastly, you need the latest copy of Form 16
- For self-employed individuals, you need to show your business profile. Alongside, you would require the last six months' statement from your bank and the latest two years' ITR or Income Tax returns as well as financials (P&L and Balance sheet)
How does the EMI calculation work for Clix Capital Home Loan?
Calculating your EMI amount of the home loan is easy. All you require is to enter your amount, tenure (not in years, in months rather), and the interest rate. Fill them in the required files. Safe and stable finances are secured with decent planning. Understanding the learning about your home loan EMI in advance on Clix Capital will help you get an in-depth understanding of how to plan out things wisely and divide your expenses for each month. You may do short-term and long-term financial planning to pay your EMIs, thereby managing your regular expenses affordably.
Factors that affect your EMI
- Principal - It's basically a loan amount that you will require taking from a lender. It's directly proportional to the EMIs. So, lower the principal, lower will be your monthly instalments & vice-versa.
- Rate of interest - The interest rate is the rate at which lenders offer the home loan. It's directly proportional to the loan EMIs' value. So, lower the interest rate, lower will be your monthly instalments & vice-versa.
- Tenure - The tenure is the duration, meaning it's the time within which the borrower agrees on repaying. It's inversely proportional to the loan EMIs. Meaning longer the tenor, the lower is the monthly instalments & vice versa. A longer tenure will result in paying higher interest because the number of instalments/EMIs increases with a shorter duration & the interest becomes low.
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
Is a Home Loan A Tax-Saving Deduction?
Under the 80C section, the home loan principal definitely is under the income tax act. And this particular section states that the individuals can get entitled to the tax deductions on the amounts paid as principal components’ repayments on the home loans.
Can I Take Two Home Loans at a Time?
You can get any of the following loans from this financial institute:
- Home loan for the under-construction or ready-to-move residential flat/apartment/house
- Balance transfer & top-up on the existing loan from another housing finance institute or bank.
- The home renovation loan for requirements owing to house improvements
What are the documents required in Clix Capital for a home loan?
The documents that you require are:
- Passport size photo
- Address proof
- Salary slips of a maximum of 3 (for salaried persons) to 6 (for non-salaried individuals)
- Identity proof
- Application form filled completely
What is the maximum and minimum home loan amount I can get from Clix Capital?
The home loan amount that an applicant can get from Clix Capital ranges from Rs. 10 lakhs to Rs. 2 crores!
What is The Minimum Salary For A Home Loan?
The household income should be three lakhs at least.
Does Clix Capital Checks for CIBIL Score for Home Loan?
A great credit score is a key to financial flexibility as well as creditworthiness. Additionally, it can also help with the loans and fulfil your home loan requirements. And you need to determine the Clix Capital home loan eligibility, so checking the CIBIL score is compulsory. The official website of Clix Capital allows you to check the CIBIL score.
When Do Home Loan EMIs Start?
The home loan EMI will start right from the month after the home loan gets disbursed. For under-construction home loans, EMI begins after the disbursement of the home loan. However, customers will be able to choose their EMI soon after they avail of the first disbursement. For the home resale procedure, the entire amount gets disbursed, and the EMI will begin right from the disbursement’s succeeding month.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Home Loan Interest Rates Spiked After RBI's Repo Hike
The Reserve Bank of India regulates the home loan criteria, which are constantly changing owing to numerous economic circumstances. Read the blog to learn more about the RBI and how its latest home loan guidelines wil
The Collateral World of Mortgaging Property
A mortgage is any immovable property that is given as a security or collateral against a loan for building a property. The party lending the money
The Definitive Guide: Acquire Home Loan From The Best Financial Banks
The present year 2021 has been identified as a good year to invest in homes due to the lower interest rate on home loans as well as the reducti