HSBC Domestic Term Deposits FD Scheme
The Hsbc Domestic Term Deposits tenure ranges from min 9 Days to max 5 Year 1 Days . The ROI ranges from 2.50% to 6.00 % for the general public. The lock-in period for this scheme is 5 Year
Hsbc Domestic Term Deposits Scheme for amount below ₹ 2.0 Cr
The rate of interest for deposited amount less than ₹ 2.0 Cr is as below
Interest Rate for General Public (p.a.)
Interest Rates for Senior Citizens (p.a.)
|9 Days Upto 14 Days|
|15 Days Upto 29 Days|
|1 Months Upto 1 Months 29 Days|
|2 Months Upto 2 Months 29 Days|
|3 Months Upto 3 Months 3 Days|
|3 Months 5 Days Upto 5 Months 29 Days|
|6 Months 1 Days Upto 8 Months 29 Days|
|9 Months Upto 12 Months 4 Days|
|1 Year 1 Days Upto 1 Year 1 Months 4 Days|
|1 Year 1 Months 6 Days Upto 1 Year 6 Months 2 Days|
|1 Year 6 Months 2 Days Upto 1 Year 7 Months 24 Days|
|1 Year 7 Months 26 Days Upto 1 Year 11 Months 4 Days|
|1 Year 11 Months 6 Days Upto 2 Year|
|2 Year 2 Days Upto 3 Year|
|3 Year Upto 3 Year 1 Months|
|3 Year 1 Months Upto 4 Year|
|4 Year Upto 5 Year 1 Days|
|Upto 7 Days|
|Upto 8 Days|
|Upto 1 Year|
|Upto 1 Year 1 Months 5 Days|
|Upto 3 Months 4 Days|
|Upto 2 Year 1 Days|
|Upto 6 Months|
|Upto 1 Year 7 Months 25 Days|
|Upto 1 Year 11 Months 5 Days|
Key features of Hsbc Domestic Term Deposits Scheme
Summary of Hsbc Domestic Term Deposits Scheme features :
|Mutual Fund Schemes|
Domestic Term Deposits
|Loan Against FD|
9 Days to 5 Year 1 Days
2.50% to 6.00 %
3.00% to 6.50 %
*Interest rates are subject to change at the discretion of the bank. These Interest rates are with effect from 10 November 2021.
What is HSBC Domestic Term Deposits FD Scheme?
In India, we always keep some money aside that would serve us along with profits in the long run. Term Deposits or Fixed Deposits is also one mode where money is invested in the form of a specific amount with a financial institution for a specified tenure, say a minimum of 1 month to a maximum of 5 years. The invested amount is then held against a fixed interest rate throughout the term deposit's tenure.
HSBC Domestic Term Deposits FD Scheme Eligibility Criteria
If you wish to choose from any of the HSBC Fixed Deposit schemes according to the interest rate and tenure, you must keep these criteria in check:-
- You should be a citizen of India
- You must have a bank account with HSBC with a minimum deposit of INR 10,000.
- Other entities like Governing bodies, trusts and Private firms can also choose to open an FD account.
HSBC Domestic Term Deposits FD Scheme Documents Required
You need all these documentary proofs mentioned below for applying the FD scheme:-
- You need the application duly filled and checked.
- You must have address proof such as Aadhaar, Driving License, Passport, etc.
- Must have identity proof like Voter ID, PAN card, etc.
- You must have proof of age certificate like birth certificate, 10th mark sheet, Aadhaar, etc.
- You need your passport size photographs and details of the bank account.
HSBC Domestic Term Deposits FD Scheme Features & Benefits
If you have any doubt about why you should invest in the HSBC FD, then these features and benefits will simplify the process for you:-
- The choice of tenure is dependent on your convenience.
- You can easily open an HSBC FD account with a minimal deposit of INR 10,000.
- You can earn a very high-interest rate depending on the deposits in the account.
How to Apply for Domestic Term Deposits FD
Bygones are the days when you have to think about filling out long forms and waiting for approval. Now, you complete the process easily with the back of your hand by following these easy steps:-
- First, you have to visit the official website of HSBC Bank.
- Log in to your FD account by filling in all the credentials.
- Click on the ‘Fixed deposit’ tab under the menu bar.
- Choose the type of FD account you want to open and click on proceed.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and choose the option senior citizen if your age is above 60 years.
- Choose the tenure and interest rate for the FD scheme you want to run in the account.
- After reading the terms and conditions, click the submit button.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Advisor Now!
Other FD Schemes By Hsbc
Top Bank FD Schemes
What is HSBC Bank Domestic Term Deposits FD?
The HSBC Bank offers Domestic Term Deposits FD at an interest rate of 2.50%-6.00% per annum to the general public and an additional 0.50% to the Senior citizens(above 60 years), i.e. 3.00%-6.50% on the tenure range from 7 days to 5 years. The bank also provides various FD products for NRIs, such as RFC, NRE and FCNR FDs.
Is Domestic Term Deposits FD tax-free?
No, Domestic Term Deposits FD are not tax-free. As per the government’s guidelines, the interest earned on FD accounts is taxable and is clubbed with the total income. So, as a total amount, they’re taxed accordingly.
Is it good to invest in Domestic Term Deposits?
In today’s time, when everyone is looking for an option to save, Domestic Term Deposits are one of the safest investment options in the market.
What is the minimum tenure for Domestic Term Deposits?
The minimum tenure for Domestic Term Deposits is seven days. If the term deposit is INR 15 lakh, and if the term deposit is even less than INR 15 lakh, then the maturity period turns out to be 15 days, as stated by the RBI.