Link Mobile Number To Aadhaar Card Online at Home
The Aadhaar card is a document provided by the Government of India to provide a unique identity to Indian residents. It is considered the most eligible document in the country and consists of 12-digits. The Indian Government shook hands with telecommunication companies to provide various methods to link a mobile number to an aadhaar card online at home. This will not only increase convenience but will also eliminate any chances of fraud.
This blog will be your guide on how to link a mobile number to an aadhaar card online at home.
How to do Aadhar Card Link with Mobile Number?
A cellphone number that is associated with your Aadhaar must be present. Because all secure online authentication uses OTPs sent to the phone number associated with your Aadhaar card, you should enrol your mobile number to Aadhaar.
If your mobile number was revealed at the time of enrollment, updating your demographic information on your Aadhaar card is very easy. In such circumstances, you can finish the procedure online. You won't be able to add your mobile number using the Self Service Update Site or SSUP portal. However, if you failed to disclose your mobile number at the time of enrolment or it has changed.
Linking Aadhaar with SIM for New Users
There are two methods to link an Aadhaar card with a SIM for new users. The steps to do the same online and offline are given below:
Online Method to Aadhar Card Link With Mobile Number
- Visit the website of the telecom provider
- To link, verify, or re-verify your mobile number, enter the Aadhaar OTP issued to your registered mobile number.
- Input your OTP and press "Submit" to continue.
- The screen would then show a permission notice. It was necessary to provide the 12-digit Aadhaar number to be linked.
- The telecom operator will then send a message for OTP generation.
- A message seeking the user's approval about the e-KYC details would subsequently be sent.
- The user had to input the OTP and agree to all the terms and conditions.
- A confirmation message is issued regarding the Aadhaar and phone number re-verification.
Offline Methods for Aadhar Card Link With Mobile Number
To obtain a new SIM with Aadhaar, users had to go to the nearest location of their cell operators, such as Vodafone, Idea, etc. The steps that are required to be taken to finish this process are listed below.
- Visit the store of the cell carrier
- Demanding a fresh SIM
- Give a copy of your Aadhar card as proof of identity and address.
- Use the biometric scanner to verify Aadhar by scanning your fingerprint.
- A new SIM would be issued upon successful completion of the verification process.
- The SIM would be activated in about an hour.
Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS)
To assist all telecom customers, the Indian Government created a single number for tying Aadhaar to SIM cards via interactive voice response (IVR) systems. With the help of menu options via touch-tone keypad selection or speech recognition, incoming customers can use Interactive Voice Response (IVR), an automated phone system technology, to have their calls routed to particular departments or specialists without speaking to an agent.
All pre-paid and post-paid subscribers can follow the methods listed below to link their Aadhaar to their phone number.
- Use your mobile device to call 14546, which is a toll-free number.
- Check to see if you are an NRI or an Indian resident. Press 1. If you live in India, reverify your Aadhar.
- Your 12-digit Aadhaar number is required.
- To verify your Aadhar number, press 1.
- To receive an OTP, enter the cellphone number associated with Aadhar.
- Give the telecom operator permission to access your DOB, name, and photo from the UIDAI database.
- Enter the obtained OTP.
- To finish the re-verification process, press 1.
How to Add your Mobile Number to your Aadhaar Card by Visiting an Aadhaar Enrolment Centre?
For those who do not possess an internet connection to link their mobile number to an Aadhaar card online at home, UIDAI provides them with an option to do the same by visiting an aadhaar enrolment centre. The steps to be followed to carry out this necessary task are as mentioned below:
- Visit the nearest aadhaar enrolment centre.
- If you are new to the aadhaar enrolment life, you can approach a representative and get an aadhaar enrolment form. Fill out the form and mention the mobile number you wish to get registered to your aadhaar card. If you want to update your mobile number, you can ask for an ‘Aadhaar Correction Form’ and update your mobile number.
- You will have to provide your biometrics after submitting the form. This will authenticate your request.
- An acknowledgement receipt will be provided to you once you make the payment.
- A person can use the Update Request Number or URN to check the status of the aadhaar update.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Advisor Now!
About Adhaar Card
- PVC Aadhaar Card
- NSEIT UIDAI
- Aadhaar Customer Care
- Link Aaadhaar
- Update Aadhaar
- Aadhaar Verification
- Aadhaar Card Photo
- Aaadhar Correction
- Aadhaar Virtual ID
- PM Kisan Aadhaar Link
- Link Aadhaar to Ration Card
- Masked Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar Authentication
- eAadhaar Card
- WBPDS Aadhaar Link
- Download Aadhaar
- Aadhaar Update History
- Aaadhar Password
- Aadhaar UCL Registration
- Voter ID Card Aadhaar Link
- Common Problems With Aaadhaar
- Aadhar Biometric Update
- Aadhaar Card Bank Linking
- Lost Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar Lock and Unlock
- My Aadhaar
- Jan Aadhar Card
- Blue Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar Not Received
- Aadhar Card eSignature
- Aadhaar Enabled Payments System
- Aadhar QR Code Scanner
- Aadhaar Generation
- Aadhaar Card Appointment
- Link Aadhaar Card With Caste Certificate
- Aadhar Card Centres Gurgaon
- Link Aadhar Card with NPS Account
- Aadhaar KYC
- Aadhaar Sava Kendra
- NPCI Link Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar Card Enrolment Centres
- Aadhaar Card Centers in Delhi
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Noida
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Bangalore
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Chennai
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Mumbai
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Kolkata
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Bhopal
- Real Aadhar Card
- Aadhaar Complaint Status
- Aadhaar Link With EPF
- Name Change in Aadhaar Card
- Aadhar Card Address Change
- Aadhar Documents
- BOB Aadhar Card Link
- PNB Aadhaar Link
- LIC Aadhaar Link
- SBI Aadhaar Link
- PMAY Status Check With Aadhaar
- IRCTC Aadhaar Link
- Aadhaar GST Authentication
- Aadhaar Mutual Fund Link
- Aadhaar Face Authentication
- Link Aadhaar with LPG
- Ration Card Status by Aadhar
- Link Driving Licence with Aadhaar
- Aadhaar Card for NRI
- Aadhaar Enrolment Certificate
- Udyog Aadhar Registration
- Employee Provident Fund
- Systematic Investment Plan
- Fixed Deposit
- Mutual Funds
- Recurring Deposit
- Systematic Investment Plan (SIP)
- Employees Provident Fund (EPF)
- Public Provident Fund (PPF)
- Voluntary Provident Fund (VPF)
- National Pension Scheme (NPS)
- National Savings Certificate (NSC)
- Senior Citizen Saving Scheme
Top 10 AMC
Top 10 Banks
FAQ's About Link Mobile Number to Aadhaar Card
How can I know the registered mobile number on my Aadhar card?
Visit the UIDAI portal and select your preferred language. Once you are on the homepage, go to the ‘My Aadhaar’ section and select ‘Verify Email/Mobile Number’. Enter your mobile number and aadhaar number, once you are done, enter the captcha code and submit. You will know if your mobile number is linked to the aadhaar card through a message displayed on the screen.
How can I add my mobile number to my Aadhar card online?
You can add your mobile number to your aadhaar card online by visiting the UIDAI website.
How to link a mobile number in an aadhaar card online without OTP?
You can link a mobile number in an aadhaar card online without OTP by visiting the UIDAI portal.
How to link an Airtel mobile number with an aadhaar card?
Dial ‘14546’ from the Airtel mobile number you wish to link to your aadhaar card. Select your preferred language and enter the 12-digit aadhaar card number and confirm. You will receive an OTP for verification, and the number will be linked to your aadhaar card.
How to link Jio mobile number with the aadhaar card?
Dial ‘14546’ from the Jio mobile number you wish to link to your aadhaar card. Select your preferred language and enter the 12-digit aadhaar card number and confirm. You will receive an OTP for verification, and the Aadhar Card Link With Mobile Number will be done.
How to link multiple mobile numbers to an aadhaar card?
You cannot link multiple mobile numbers to an aadhaar card, but it converse, multiple aadhaar cards linking to a mobile number, is true.
To link your Vodafone mobile number with your aadhaar card, you must call Vodafone toll-free number and select ‘Link Aadhaar with Mobile Number'. Enter your aadhaar number and confirm. A message will be sent to your mobile number, authenticating your mobile number and linking to your aadhaar card.
To Aadhar Card Link With Mobile Number, Vodafone Users you must call Vodafone toll-free number and select ‘Link Aadhaar with Mobile Number’. Enter your aadhaar number and confirm. A message will be sent to your mobile number, authenticating your mobile number and linking to your aadhaar card.
How long will it take to link the mobile number with the aadhaar card?
The completion process of Aadhar Card Link With Mobile Number Normally takes 5-7 working days, but the limit can stretch to 90 days.
How to know the aadhaar card link with a mobile number?
To ensure that your mobile number is registered to your aadhaar card, you must visit the UIDAI portal and go to ‘Verify email/mobile number’ under the ‘My Aadhaar’ drop-down menu. Enter the details and generate OTP. If the mobile number is registered in the portal, the message ‘The mobile you have entered is already verified with our records will be displayed; otherwise, ‘The mobile number you have entered does not match our records.