All-Inclusive Guide to Check Union Bank Mini Statement
The best banking services are what Union Bank of India aims to offer to its clients. The bank has developed the Union Bank Mini Statement service and several additional banking services to ensure consumers can easily access their account information. Customers have both online and offline methods to utilise these services.
A ‘mini statement’ condenses your bank account statement and lists the most recent transactions in your account. The five most recent transactions conducted using a debit or credit card, NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, UPI, etc., are listed in full in the mini bank statement. The various techniques for obtaining the Union Bank of India Mini Statement are explained below.
What are Options to Check Union Bank Mini Statement
|App - nxt - Union Bank of India||By Sending SMS on 09223008486|
|Net Banking||By Giving Missed Call on 09223008586|
|By Visiting Nearest SBI ATM or Branch|
How to get a Union Bank of India Mini Statement?
You can obtain a Union Bank Mini Statement using a variety of methods. These hassle-free methods are:
- SMS Services
- Missed Calls
- Mobile Banking
- Internet Banking
- Visiting Bank Branch
- Visiting ATM Machine
How to Register Mobile Number for Union Bank Mini Statement?
You must first register your mobile number with the bank to enable mini statement services. You can register your mobile number for the Union Bank of India mini statement using either of the following:
- Visit the nearest Union Bank branch and fill out an application form
- Self-update mobile number via bank ATM or SMS
- Call customer care to speak to a representative and provide them with a phone number to register
Union Bank of India Mini Statement Number
You can now get a small statement by sending a missed call to the Union Bank Mini Statement Number because you have linked your mobile number to your bank account. Users must make a missed call to 9223008486 from their registered mobile number to receive a mini statement. The call will then end immediately, and your registered mobile number will receive an SMS with information about recent transactions. You can also text ‘UMNS’ to 9223008486 to receive your statement.
Get Your Union Bank Mini Statement By Visiting Any Bank Branch
You can get a Union Bank of India mini statement by visiting a bank branch. Follow these steps to learn more:
- Visit the nearest branch of Union Bank
- Pass on your passbook to a representative and ask them to update it
- Your passbook will reflect all your transactions and the balance
Get Union Bank Mini Statement Through Missed Call
Union Bank has recently launched a service that allows you to get your mini statement by just giving a missed call. You have to:
- Give a missed call on 09223008586 through your registered mobile number
- Once the call is disconnected, you will receive an SMS
- The SMS will feature your recent account transactions
Get Union Bank Mini Statement By Using SMS
Users of Union Bank can get Union Bank mini statements through the SMS banking services in addition to missed call banking. Although receiving a Union Bank mini statement via SMS is free, users may be subject to various SMS fees depending on their mobile network provider.
- Type ‘UMNS’ and send it to 09223008486 from your registered mobile number.
- A text will be received reflecting your recent transactions.
- If you wish to check other statements, type ‘UMNS’ <space> account number and send it to the above number.
Get Union Bank Mini Statement By Using Mobile Banking
You must register for mobile banking services separately by visiting the bank with the necessary ID proof documentation to obtain a Union Bank mini statement. For more information about mobile banking services, visit a Union Bank ATM. You can also self-register for mobile banking services using the Union Bank app.
Follow these steps to get a Union Bank mini statement by using mobile banking:
- To access mobile banking services, download the 'U-Mobile' app on your smartphone. The app works with devices running iOS and Android.
- You must first create an account on the app with your registered phone number.
- The registered mobile number will send an OTP to your registered number as confirmation.
- Once the enrollment process is complete, you can log in using your new password. If not, use your special Mobile Banking ID and password to log in.
- By selecting 'mpassbook,' you can check your bank's mini-statement.
Get Union Bank Mini Statement By Using Internet Banking
You can get a mini statement of Union Bank of India using internet banking if you follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the Union Bank of India's online net banking website.
- Use the user ID and password to log in.
- Click 'Account Summary' under the 'Accounts' section in the header.
- The fourth step is to choose the account type and click 'View Statement.'
- A screen displaying the most recent account transactions will appear.
Get Union Bank Mini Statement by Visiting ATM
Your ticket to getting your mini statement from the Union Bank by visiting the ATM has the following steps:
- Enter the ATM with the Union Bank of India debit card.
- Choose the language you understand better.
- You will be asked to enter your four-digit PIN.
- Select 'mini statement' from the menu on the screen.
- Choose between a 'savings' and a 'current' account type.
- Your mini statement will be printed on the receipt you receive from the machine.
Benefits of a Union Bank of India Mini Statement
The Union Bank mini statement allows a user to enjoy the following benefits:
- The Union Bank Mini Statement Service is available around-the-clock and the various methods to obtain the mini statement from the bank eliminate standing in a queue.
- By making a missed call from your registered mobile phone, you can access Union Bank's mini statement of your bank account without a connection to the internet.
- Union Bank mobile application is free of charge. You can use the Union Bank mini statement service whenever it's convenient, without restrictions.
- You can save time and effort with Union Bank Mini Statement Services through mobile and internet banking because a trip to the bank is unnecessary.
- Users do not need smartphones because they can receive mini statements via SMS.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Advisor Now!
- SBI Mini Statement
- Canara Bank Mini Statement
- Indian Bank Mini Statement
- PNB Mini Statement
- BOB Mini Statement
- UCO Bank Mini Statement
- Axis Bank Mini Statement
- HDFC Bank Mini Statement
- IDBI Bank Mini Statement
- HDFC Bank Timings
- ICICI Bank Timings
- Canara Bank Timings
- Axis Bank Timings
- How to Add Bank Account in PhonePe
- HDFC Bank Account Closure
- How to Open a Bank Account
- What is IMPS
- Bank Timings
- How to Check Bank Account Balance
- Axis Bank Account Closure
- Bank of Baroda Timings
- What is CIN Number
- What is VPA in UPI
- Lien Amount
- Principal Amount
- Canara Bank Customer ID
- HDFC Bank Customer ID
- Yes Bank Customer ID
- HDFC NetBanking
Top 10 Banks
FAQ's About Union Bank Mini Statement
How to download the Union Bank mini statement?
You can download the Union Bank mini statement by logging in to your Union Bank account or sending an SMS to 09223008486 from your registered mobile number.
How can a Union Bank mini statement be seen without the internet?
You can get a Union Bank mini statement without the internet by giving a missed call from your registered mobile number, or you can visit the nearest ATM.
Is there any such limit to the number of enquiries that can be made using the app in a day or in a month?
No, there is no such limit to the number of enquiries that can be made using the app in a day or a month.
How can I check my last 5 transactions in Union Bank?
You can call/text at 9223008486 to check your last 5 transactions in Union Bank.
How can I get my last 6 months' bank statements from Union Bank?
You can log in to your Union Bank account and select the date range to view and download the past 6 months’ bank statements.
How can I get my complete Union Bank statement?
You can find your full Union Bank statement by logging in to your net banking account or checking out the application.