IndiaBulls Business Loan
Indiabulls Consumer Finance Limited offers business loans with interest rates starting from 13.99% per annum. It is an unsecured loan offered to the customers with a repayment tenure between 1 year and 4 years. Indiabulls provides business loans for purposes such as infrastructure investment, improving work capital, expanding business operations, maintaining the inventory and all essential financial assistance.
Features & Benefits of Indiabulls Business Loan
The key features and benefits you need to know before you apply for Indiabulls Business Loan are:
- Indiabulls has an easy and fast documentation process for business loans.
- Customers can apply for a business loan of up to Rs 40 lakh.
- The repayment tenure is up to 40%.
- One can take this loan to improve their cash flow. The scheme can be used to restructure purposes, clear debts or boost cash reserves.
- The loan amount can be used to lease expansive office premises.
- It can be used to buy or lease machinery and equipment.
- One can use the loan amount to upgrade to the latest technology.
- It can be used to expand business in other cities.
- The loan amount can be used to buy raw material in cases of bulk orders.
- Indiabulls business loans also help in taking bigger projects and enhancing operations.
Indiabulls Business Loan Overview
Indiabulls Consumer Finance Limited, currently known as Dhani Loans and Services, offers business loans with interest rates starting from 13.99% per annum. It is an unsecured loan offered to the customers with a repayment tenure between 1 year and 4 years. Indiabulls provides business loans for purposes such as infrastructure investment, up-gradation of plant and machinery, improving work capital, expanding business operations, maintaining the inventory and all essential financial assistance.
- Instant disbursement to the account.
- Easy documentation procedure.
- Loans of up to Rs 40 Lakh.
- Repayment tenure of up to 4 years.
- Services at the doorstep.
- No security is required.
Eligibility Criteria and Factors Affecting Indiabulls Business Loan Eligibility
Indiabulls has certain eligibility criteria for business loans such as:
- One must be a self-employed individual to apply for an Indiabulls business loan.
- The applicant must be between the age of 25 years (at the time of loan application) and 65 years (at the time of maturity).
- The applicant must have active GST with GST filing (for the last 6 months).
Indiabulls Business Loan Interest Rates
|Interest Rate||Depending on the profile of the applicant|
|Amount of Loan||Up to Rs 40 Lakh|
|Age Criteria||Minimum 25 years and Maximum 65 years (at the time of maturity)|
|Repayment Tenure||1 year to 4 years|
|Collateral / Security||Not required|
Factors Affecting Indiabulls Business Loan Interest RatesThe factors that affect Indiabulls Business Loan Interest Rates include:
- Credit score and history
- Age of the borrower
- Loan amount
- Repayment tenure
Documents Required for Indiabulls Business Loan
The list of documents you need to submit to apply for an Indiabulls business loan includes:
- Address proof such as utility bills, passports, etc.
- Identity proof such as Aadhaar Card and PAN Card.
How Does the EMI Calculation Work for Indiabulls Business Loan?
Indiabulls Business Loan EMI Calculator helps applicants know the approximate EMI they need to pay every month for servicing their business loan. The EMI amount can be calculated by entering a few details like the loan amount, rate of interest, the repayment tenure and processing fees in the online loan calculator.
Indiabulls Business Loan Customer Care Number
Helpline Number: 1800-572-7777
Monday to Saturday – 9 am to 6 pm
(Except 2nd and 3rd Saturdays and Public Holidays)
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
How to apply for a business loan in Indiabulls online?
Applying for Indiabulls Business Loan online is a simple and easy process. You need to visit the official website of Indiabulls and follow the process of the business loan application.
What is loan foreclosure?
Loan foreclosure is the amount of full repayment of the remaining amount of loan you need to pay in a single payment rather than paying it in multi EMIs.
Who can apply for an Indiabulls Business Loan?
Only self-employed individuals can apply for a business loan.
Does Indiabulls provide business loans at the best rate of interest?
Yes. Indiabulls offers business loans at an interest rate starting from 13.99% per annum.
What are the KYC documents I will have to submit to apply for a business loan in Indiabulls?
You need to submit your proof of identity and address to apply for a business loan in Indiabulls.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Home Loan Interest Rates Spiked After RBI's Repo Hike
The Reserve Bank of India regulates the home loan criteria, which are constantly changing owing to numerous economic circumstances. Read the blog to learn more about the RBI and how its latest home loan guidelines wil
The Collateral World of Mortgaging Property
A mortgage is any immovable property that is given as a security or collateral against a loan for building a property. The party lending the money
The Definitive Guide: Acquire Home Loan From The Best Financial Banks
The present year 2021 has been identified as a good year to invest in homes due to the lower interest rate on home loans as well as the reducti