IndiaBulls Business Loan
Indiabulls Consumer Finance Limited offers business loans with interest rates starting from 13.99% per annum. It is an unsecured loan offered to the customers with a repayment tenure between 1 year and 4 years. Indiabulls provides business loans for purposes such as infrastructure investment, improving work capital, expanding business operations, maintaining the inventory and all essential financial assistance.
Features & Benefits of Indiabulls Business Loan
The key features and benefits you need to know before you apply for Indiabulls Business Loan are:
- Indiabulls has an easy and fast documentation process for business loans.
- Customers can apply for a business loan of up to Rs 40 lakh.
- The repayment tenure is up to 40%.
- One can take this loan to improve their cash flow. The scheme can be used to restructure purposes, clear debts or boost cash reserves.
- The loan amount can be used to lease expansive office premises.
- It can be used to buy or lease machinery and equipment.
- One can use the loan amount to upgrade to the latest technology.
- It can be used to expand business in other cities.
- The loan amount can be used to buy raw material in cases of bulk orders.
- Indiabulls business loans also help in taking bigger projects and enhancing operations.
Indiabulls Business Loan Overview
Indiabulls Consumer Finance Limited, currently known as Dhani Loans and Services, offers business loans with interest rates starting from 13.99% per annum. It is an unsecured loan offered to the customers with a repayment tenure between 1 year and 4 years. Indiabulls provides business loans for purposes such as infrastructure investment, up-gradation of plant and machinery, improving work capital, expanding business operations, maintaining the inventory and all essential financial assistance.
- Instant disbursement to the account.
- Easy documentation procedure.
- Loans of up to Rs 40 Lakh.
- Repayment tenure of up to 4 years.
- Services at the doorstep.
- No security is required.
Eligibility Criteria and Factors Affecting Indiabulls Business Loan Eligibility
Indiabulls has certain eligibility criteria for business loans such as:
- One must be a self-employed individual to apply for an Indiabulls business loan.
- The applicant must be between the age of 25 years (at the time of loan application) and 65 years (at the time of maturity).
- The applicant must have active GST with GST filing (for the last 6 months).
Indiabulls Business Loan Interest Rates
|Interest Rate||Depending on the profile of the applicant|
|Amount of Loan||Up to Rs 40 Lakh|
|Age Criteria||Minimum 25 years and Maximum 65 years (at the time of maturity)|
|Repayment Tenure||1 year to 4 years|
|Collateral / Security||Not required|
Factors Affecting Indiabulls Business Loan Interest RatesThe factors that affect Indiabulls Business Loan Interest Rates include:
- Credit score and history
- Age of the borrower
- Loan amount
- Repayment tenure
Documents Required for Indiabulls Business Loan
The list of documents you need to submit to apply for an Indiabulls business loan includes:
- Address proof such as utility bills, passports, etc.
- Identity proof such as Aadhaar Card and PAN Card.
How Does the EMI Calculation Work for Indiabulls Business Loan?
Indiabulls Business Loan EMI Calculator helps applicants know the approximate EMI they need to pay every month for servicing their business loan. The EMI amount can be calculated by entering a few details like the loan amount, rate of interest, the repayment tenure and processing fees in the online loan calculator.
Indiabulls Business Loan Customer Care Number
Helpline Number: 1800-572-7777
Monday to Saturday – 9 am to 6 pm
(Except 2nd and 3rd Saturdays and Public Holidays)
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Business Loan Advisor Now!
Indiabulls's Other Products
Business Loan By Other Banks
- Axis Bank Business Loan
- Bank of Baroda Business Loan
- ICICI Bank Business Loan
- HDFC Bank Business Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Business Loan
- Canara Bank Business Loan
- Union Bank of India Business Loan
- CITI Bank Business Loan
- YES Bank Business Loan
- DHFL Business Loan
- Federal Bank Business Loan
- IndusInd Bank Business Loan
- State Bank of India Business Loan
- Punjab National Bank Business Loan
- IDFC FIRST Bank Business Loan
- Hero FinCorp Business Loan
- IDBI Bank Business Loan
- Digikredit-SME Corner Business Loan
- Kotak Bank Business Loan
- Loantap Credit Products Private Limited Business Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Business Loan
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Business Loan
- Shriram Urban Co Operative Bank Limited Business Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Business Loan
- Piramal Housing Finance Business Loan
- Fullerton India Business Loan
- RBL Bank Business Loan
- Standard Chartered Bank Business Loan
- Tata Capital Financial Services LTD Business Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Business Loan
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Business Loan
- IIFL Finance Business Loan
- DCB Bank Business Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Business Loan
- INDIFI Business Loan
- INTELLEGROW Business Loan
- Bank of India Business Loan
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Business Loan
- HDFC Sales Business Loan
- Capri Global Business Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Business Loan
- NeoGrowth Business Loan
- L&T Finance Business Loan
- UGRO Capital Business Loan
- Deutsche Bank Business Loan
- Clix Capital Business Loan
- FT Cash Business Loan
- HSBC Business Loan
- Lending Kart-Nbfc Business Loan
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
How to apply for a business loan in Indiabulls online?
Applying for Indiabulls Business Loan online is a simple and easy process. You need to visit the official website of Indiabulls and follow the process of the business loan application.
What is loan foreclosure?
Loan foreclosure is the amount of full repayment of the remaining amount of loan you need to pay in a single payment rather than paying it in multi EMIs.
Who can apply for an Indiabulls Business Loan?
Only self-employed individuals can apply for a business loan.
Does Indiabulls provide business loans at the best rate of interest?
Yes. Indiabulls offers business loans at an interest rate starting from 13.99% per annum.
What are the KYC documents I will have to submit to apply for a business loan in Indiabulls?
You need to submit your proof of identity and address to apply for a business loan in Indiabulls.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
RBI Repo Rate 2022 Hike For the Fourth Consecutive Time
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) increased the Repo Rate by 50 basis points, making it clock at 5.90%. In the previous five months, interest rates rose by 190 basis points, making this the fourth consecutive increase i
Buying a Property: Get Familiar with Circle Rate and Market Rate
Home Loan Insurance
Picture your child running to you with a landscape drawing of your home amidst the mountains where the sun shines high and bright. You smile as a home loan allows the dream of owning a house to come true, and the home