IndiaBulls Business Loan
Apply for Business Loan
Features & Benefits of Indiabulls Business Loan
The key features and benefits you need to know before you apply for Indiabulls Business Loan are:
- Indiabulls has an easy and fast documentation process for business loans.
- Customers can apply for a business loan of up to Rs 40 lakh.
- The repayment tenure is up to 40%.
- One can take this loan to improve their cash flow. The scheme can be used to restructure purposes, clear debts or boost cash reserves.
- The loan amount can be used to lease expansive office premises.
- It can be used to buy or lease machinery and equipment.
- One can use the loan amount to upgrade to the latest technology.
- It can be used to expand business in other cities.
- The loan amount can be used to buy raw material in cases of bulk orders.
- Indiabulls business loans also help in taking bigger projects and enhancing operations.
Indiabulls Business Loan Overview
Indiabulls Consumer Finance Limited, currently known as Dhani Loans and Services, offers business loans with interest rates starting from 13.99% per annum. It is an unsecured loan offered to the customers with a repayment tenure between 1 year and 4 years. Indiabulls provides business loans for purposes such as infrastructure investment, up-gradation of plant and machinery, improving work capital, expanding business operations, maintaining the inventory and all essential financial assistance.
- Instant disbursement to the account.
- Easy documentation procedure.
- Loans of up to Rs 40 Lakh.
- Repayment tenure of up to 4 years.
- Services at the doorstep.
- No security is required.
Indiabulls Business Loan Interest Rates
|Depending on the profile of the applicant
|Amount of Loan
|Up to Rs 40 Lakh
|Minimum 25 years and Maximum 65 years (at the time of maturity)
|1 year to 4 years
|Collateral / Security
Factors Affecting Indiabulls Business Loan Interest RatesThe factors that affect Indiabulls Business Loan Interest Rates include:
- Credit score and history
- Age of the borrower
- Loan amount
- Repayment tenure
Documents Required for Indiabulls Business Loan
The list of documents you need to submit to apply for an Indiabulls business loan includes:
- Address proof such as utility bills, passports, etc.
- Identity proof such as Aadhaar Card and PAN Card.
How Does the EMI Calculation Work for Indiabulls Business Loan?
Indiabulls Business Loan EMI Calculator helps applicants know the approximate EMI they need to pay every month for servicing their business loan. The EMI amount can be calculated by entering a few details like the loan amount, rate of interest, the repayment tenure and processing fees in the online loan calculator.
Indiabulls Business Loan Customer Care Number
Helpline Number: 1800-572-7777
Monday to Saturday – 9 am to 6 pm
(Except 2nd and 3rd Saturdays and Public Holidays)
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Business Loan Advisor Now!
Indiabulls's Other Products
Business Loan By Other Banks
- Bank of Baroda Business Loan
- Axis Bank Business Loan
- HDFC Bank Business Loan
- ICICI Bank Business Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Business Loan
- Canara Bank Business Loan
- Union Bank of India Business Loan
- DHFL Business Loan
- CITI Bank Business Loan
- YES Bank Business Loan
- Federal Bank Business Loan
- IndusInd Bank Business Loan
- State Bank of India Business Loan
- Hero FinCorp Business Loan
- Punjab National Bank Business Loan
- IDFC FIRST Bank Business Loan
- IDBI Bank Business Loan
- Digikredit-SME Corner Business Loan
- Kotak Bank Business Loan
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Business Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Business Loan
- Shriram Urban Co Operative Bank Limited Business Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Business Loan
- HDFC Sales Business Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Business Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Business Loan
- Tata Capital Financial Services LTD Business Loan
- Clix Capital Business Loan
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Business Loan
- L&T Finance Business Loan
- HSBC Business Loan
- Bank of India Business Loan
- Fullerton India Business Loan
- NeoGrowth Business Loan
- IIFL Finance Business Loan
- Piramal Housing Finance Business Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Business Loan
- INDIFI Business Loan
- INTELLEGROW Business Loan
- DCB Bank Business Loan
- Capri Global Business Loan
- UGRO Capital Business Loan
- RBL Bank Business Loan
- FT Cash Business Loan
- Loantap Credit Products Private Limited Business Loan
- Arka Fincap Limited Business Loan
- Deutsche Bank Business Loan
- Lending Kart-Nbfc Business Loan
Mutual Fund Scheme
Gold & Silver Rate
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
How to apply for a business loan in Indiabulls online?
What is loan foreclosure?
Who can apply for an Indiabulls Business Loan?
Does Indiabulls provide business loans at the best rate of interest?
What are the KYC documents I will have to submit to apply for a business loan in Indiabulls?
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Business Loan Guide
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
What is a Long-Term Loan?
A long-term loan is a type of financing that provides borrowers with a substantial amount of money to be repaid over an extended period, typically exceeding one year. Unlike short-term loans that are
Dairy Farm Loan in 2023-24 : Online Procedure
Dairy farm business loans are available to anybody who wants to start, run, or improve their own farms. A small dairy unit with two to four mulch cattle can be established, as can a medium or large da
Corporate Identification Number (CIN)
CIN or Corporate Identification Number is a unique identification numeric sequence assigned to registered companies in India by a registrar of companies popularly known as ROCs. The Corporate Identifi