Piramal Housing Finance Business Loan
Having the services of a no-collateral loan can take care of all these concerns, whether it be the urgent requirement for the installation of new machinery or the past-due payment to your suppliers. We are aware of the downtimes in business and the consequent requirement for business financing. For this reason, we provide you with a non-collateral loan that ranges from INR 3 lakh to INR 10 lakh. The same's 36-month term of employment. This could be the best deal for you if you're looking for a small business loan.
Features & Benefits of Piramal Housing Finance Business Loan
Formerly known as Dewan Housing Finance Corporation Limited, Piramal Housing Finance is an established housing finance corporation that also offers various financial products and services. One of their niche products includes the business loan, which allows companies to procure funding opportunities with reasonable interest rates and conditions. Piramal Housing Finance Business Loan helps with the opportunity to use financial assistance to balance business crunches and funding issues. Moreover, getting hands-on machinery, paying employees' salaries, expanding business, etc., can be met with immediate fund disbursal with the Piramal Housing Finance Business Loan.
Loans are not an easy product to design. Banks need to consider many factors, including profitability, customer satisfaction, and so on. Piramal Housing Finance business loan has been designed with various features and benefits to suit the needs and requirements of business owners so they can fulfil their financial goals. Here are some features and benefits of the Piramal Housing Finance business loan.
- Loan scheme that suits an array of borrowers. This loan scheme is ideal for varied borrowers, including self-employed professionals, future business tycoons, self-employed non-professionals, etc.
- Easy and simple loan application procedure.
- Facility to apply for a loan online while a customer relationship agent assists the borrowers at their doorstep.
- Lucrative loan amount as per the eligibility of the borrower.
- Fast customer query address system that assists borrowers with their questions and doubts anytime.
Eligibility Criteria For Piramal Housing Finance Business Loan
With lucrative business loan options, customers are also required to meet certain standards set by the financial institution. These requirements must be met before applying for Piramal Housing Finance business loans. The eligibility criteria for procuring the loan are as mentioned below:
- The minimum age for the applicant should be 23 years, while the maximum age should be 65.
- The acceptable self-employed professions are qualified doctors, CA, and Architects.
- The acceptable self-employed non-professionals can include Business Owners, Proprietorship, Partners of Partnership firms, and Promoters/Directors of Closely Held Private and Public Limited Companies.
- The business should be up and running for at least four years.
- Applicant should have at least one property registered in their name. It could be residential or commercial.
Piramal Housing Finance Business Loan Interest Rates
Piramal Housing Finance Business Loan comes with reasonably competitive interest rates that are easy to understand and repay. The housing finance corporation puts efforts into easing customers' need for loans by ensuring that the rates are not excessive and don’t burden borrowers in repayment. This enables the customers to enjoy the benefits of the loan while receiving top-notch customer service. Given below are the Piramal Housing Finance Business Loan Interest Rates.
- For self-employed borrowers, Piramal Housing Finance Business Loan starts at 17% per annum.
Factors Affecting Piramal Housing Finance Business Loan Interest Rates
Interest rates are generally set with certain parameters in mind. Financial aiding corporations have various regulations to adhere to while deciding how much they should charge their borrowers for the loan sanction. These regulations also need to be in balance with the market rates not to lose customers. Lastly, it is the borrowers’ profile that influences banks to quote interest rates in a way to match the risk factor.
Some factors that affect the Piramal Housing Finance Business Loan interest rates are mentioned below:
- Minimum rate standard given by central banks.
- Competition in the market.
- Nature of business of the borrowing company.
- CIBIL rating of the company.
- Performance of the businesses.
- Whether or not the business has a profitable startup idea.
- History of the business in terms of repayment of loans.
- profit generation.
Piramal Housing Finance Business Loan Fees and Charges
Applying for a Piramal Housing Finance business loan comes with fees and charges that the borrowing company has to bear. These charges primarily include processing fees, default charges, penalties, etc.
Below are the particulars that a customer needs to know before applying for a Piramal Housing Finance business loan.
|Schedule of Fees & Other Charges||Details|
|Processing Fees||Processing Fees upto 4 % of Loan amount + applicable taxes (payable before disbursement of Loan)|
|Default Interest||2% p.m. on default of PEMII/EMI from the date of default till the date of actual payment|
|Prepayment charges||5% of Principal amount being repaid + applicable taxes|
|Part Payment Charges||5% of Principal amount being repaid + applicable taxes|
|Cheque Bounce Charges||₹ 500/- + applicable taxes|
|Collection pickup charges||Rs. 250 per visit + applicable taxes|
|Any Legal cost/charges||At actuals + applicable taxes|
|Recovery related charges||At actuals + applicable taxes|
|Stamp duty charges||At actuals + applicable taxes|
|Statutory Charges||At actuals + applicable taxes|
|Loan Repayment Schedule (only applicable for physical copy of statement)||₹ 500/- + applicable taxes|
|Change of Loan repayment mode||₹ 500/- + applicable taxes|
|Duplicate No due Certificate issuance charges (only applicable for physical copy of statement)||₹ 500/- + applicable taxes|
|Statement of Account (only applicable for physical copy of statement)||₹ 500 + applicable taxes|
|Cash collection charges||1% of collection amount of Rs.50000 and above in cash + applicable GST|
|Charges for Copy of any Document||₹ 500/- + applicable taxes|
Documents Required for Piramal Housing Finance Business Loan
All businesses, small or large, must produce a few mandatory documents when applying for a business loan. While a PAN card is essential, the other documents required for getting sanctioned Piramal Housing Finance business loan are listed below:
- Application form with passport-size photographs.
- Identification proof can include an Aadhaar card, passport, voter ID card, or driving license.
- Proof of Income can include a bank statement of the past six months of your primary bank account and the latest ITR.
- Proof of residence can include Utility bills-monthly electricity bills, telephone bills, Aadhaar, passport, driving license, or voter ID Card.
- Co-applicant should be either the spouse or first blood relatives. Other than that, they can be partners, directors, or shareholders.
EMI Calculation For Piramal Housing Finance Business Loans
EMIs are precalculated monthly payment plan which has to be paid by the borrower on a timely basis. Consequently, this becomes important for a borrower to get acquainted with the figures based on their borrowing as it can help them plan their finances. There are a few ways to make the calculation. They are as follows:
Online EMI Calculator
Make use of the online Business Loan EMI calculator tool, which is an easy way to calculate the monthly payment plan. One has to provide the loan amount, interest rate, and loan tenure for the tool to compute the EMI breakdown. The tool is available online on various websites, including Urban Money, which provides users with an easy and hassle-free interface.
If a borrower refuses to use the online calculator for EMI calculation, they can use the following formula to do the required calculations. However, this is a time-consuming process and is prone to errors.EMI = P x R x (1+R)N/ (1+R) N - 1 Here,
- ‘P’ represents the loan amount
- ‘R’ represents the interest rate
- ‘N’ represents the tenure
A borrower can get the desired result by inputting the ‘PMT’ formula in an excel file. Once the formula is in place, the borrower must enter the data in the below-mentioned variables.
- "Rate" for the interest rate
- "NPER" for the loan tenure
- PV is the primary borrowing amount.
Ensure to input these details with the parameters "FV" and "Type" set to 0 and 1, respectively.
How does Piramal Housing Finance compare with other lenders?
Various lenders offer business loans to their customers. However, it is prudent to look around the market for business loan interest rates to be aware of the prevailing trend. An applicant must go through each company and select the one that caters to their needs the most. While the Piramal Housing Finance business loan comes with a minimum of 17% interest rate, here are some other lenders and their interest rates.
|Bank or NBFC Offering Business Loan||Interest Rate (P.A.)|
|Poonawalla Fincorp Limited||15% - 28%|
|HDFC Bank||10.00% - 22.50%|
|Axis Bank||14.65% - 18.90%|
|IDFC First Bank||14.50% onwards|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||16% - 19.99%|
|Fullerton Finance||17% - 21%|
|Bajaj Finserv||15% - 24%|
|RBL Bank||17.50% - 25%|
|ICICI Bank||17% onwards|
|Tata Capital Finance||19% onwards|
|NeoGrowth Finance||19% - 24%|
|Hero FinCorp||Up to 26%|
Piramal Housing Finance Business Loan Customer Care Number
Piramal Housing Finance strives to provide the best customer service possible. They have set up a few options for customers to get in touch with them. They are as follows:
- Registered Address: 601, 6th Floor, Amiti Building, Agastya Corporate Park, Kamani Junction, Opp. Fire Station, LBS Marg, Kurla (W) Mumbai MH 400070
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toll-Free: 1800 266 6444 (This is available from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm except for Sundays being closed)
- Branch Visit - Timings are from 10 am to 4 pm (Monday to Saturday. All Saturdays are working except first Saturday). The first Friday is open from 10:00 am to 1:30 pm.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Business Loan Advisor Now!
Piramal Housing Finance's Other Products
Business Loan By Other Banks
- Axis Bank Business Loan
- Bank of Baroda Business Loan
- HDFC Bank Business Loan
- ICICI Bank Business Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Business Loan
- IndiaBulls Business Loan
- Canara Bank Business Loan
- CITI Bank Business Loan
- DHFL Business Loan
- YES Bank Business Loan
- Union Bank of India Business Loan
- Federal Bank Business Loan
- IndusInd Bank Business Loan
- State Bank of India Business Loan
- IDFC FIRST Bank Business Loan
- Punjab National Bank Business Loan
- Hero FinCorp Business Loan
- IDBI Bank Business Loan
- Digikredit-SME Corner Business Loan
- Kotak Bank Business Loan
- Deutsche Bank Business Loan
- Shriram Urban Co Operative Bank Limited Business Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Business Loan
- Standard Chartered Bank Business Loan
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Business Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Business Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Business Loan
- NeoGrowth Business Loan
- RBL Bank Business Loan
- Clix Capital Business Loan
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Business Loan
- L&T Finance Business Loan
- Loantap Credit Products Private Limited Business Loan
- Lending Kart-Nbfc Business Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Business Loan
- Fullerton India Business Loan
- Tata Capital Financial Services LTD Business Loan
- IIFL Finance Business Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Business Loan
- INDIFI Business Loan
- INTELLEGROW Business Loan
- Bank of India Business Loan
- DCB Bank Business Loan
- Capri Global Business Loan
- UGRO Capital Business Loan
- HDFC Sales Business Loan
- FT Cash Business Loan
- HSBC Business Loan
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
What is the interest rate of a business loan in Piramal Housing Finance?
Piramal Housing Finance offers its customers business loans at a starting interest rate of 17%.
What are the benefits Piramal Housing Finance Provides on a business loan?
Piramal Housing Finance offers business loans with a simplified application process, fast disbursement, timely customer service availability, and affordable interest rates.
Does Piramal Housing Finance have a fixed interest rate on a business loan?
Interest rates for Piramal Housing Finance business loans are fixed. However, depending on the borrower’s profile, there can be negotiations possible. Moreover, users have the provision to repay the interest flexibly.
How to check the business loan Status in Piramal Housing Finance?
Customers can contact the Piramal Housing Finance customer care, which is available on toll-free number 1800 266 6444 (Available from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm except Sundays being closed).
Does Piramal Housing Finance Checks for CIBIL Score for a business loan?
CIBIL ratings are crucial regarding Piramal Housing Finance business loans. The ratings determine the borrower’s creditworthiness and help the lender assess the loan’s credit risk.
What is the maximum and minimum business loan amount I can get from Piramal Housing Finance?
Piramal Housing Finance offers a minimum of INR 3 Lakhs which can go up to INR 10 Lakhs.
What are the KYC documents I must submit to apply for a business loan from Piramal Housing Finance?
KYC documents that are mandatory for applicants to provide include identification documents, residential proof documents, and income proof documents.
What is the processing fee for the Piramal Housing Finance business loan?
The processing fees for Piramal Housing Finance business loan is up to 4% of the loan amount, along with applicable taxes.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Business Loan Guide
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Home Loan Brokers: Find the Best Mortgage for Your Dream Home
Every borrower wants to unlock a great deal on their home loan, whether trying to buy their first house, their next piece of real estate or refinance their existing home loan. Access to the right tools and obtaining s
Best Dairy Farm Loan in 2023 : Online Procedure
Dairy farm business loans are available to anybody who wants to start, run, or improve their own farms. A small dairy unit with two to four mulch cattle can be established, as can a medium or large dairy unit, to coll
Corporate Identification Number (CIN)
CIN or Corporate Identification Number is a unique identification numeric sequence assigned to registered companies in India by a registrar of companies popularly known as ROCs. The Corporate Identification Number is