Bajaj Finserv Domestic Term Deposit FD
The Bajaj Finserv Domestic Term Deposits tenure ranges from min 1 Year to max 4 Year 11 Months 29 Days . The ROI ranges from 7.40% to 8.05 % for the general public. The lock-in period for this scheme is 1 Year
Bajaj Finserv Domestic Term Deposits Scheme for amount ranging from ₹ 15,000 to ₹ 5.0 Cr
The rate of interest for deposited amount ranging from ₹ 15,000 to ₹ 5.0 Cr is as below
Interest Rate for General Public (p.a.)
Interest Rates for Senior Citizens (p.a.)
|1 Year Upto 1 Year 11 Months 28 Days
|1 Year 11 Months 29 Days Upto 2 Year 11 Months 28 Days
|2 Year 11 Months 29 Days Upto 4 Year 11 Months 29 Days
Key features of Bajaj Finserv Domestic Term Deposits Scheme
Summary of Bajaj Finserv Domestic Term Deposits Scheme features :
|Mutual Fund Schemes
Domestic Term Deposits
|Loan Against FD
1 Year to 4 Year 11 Months 29 Days
7.40% to 8.05 %
7.65% to 8.30 %
Rs.15,000 to Rs.500,00000
*Interest rates are subject to change at the discretion of the bank. These Interest rates are with effect from 10 November 2021.
What is a Bajaj Finserv Domestic Term Deposit FD?
Bajaj Finserv Domestic Term Deposit FD is an investment option offered by Bajaj Finserv, one of India's leading financial services companies. It is a safe and secure way to invest money for fixed returns. It is a type of fixed deposit that offers higher interest rates than regular savings accounts, making it an attractive option for those who are looking for long-term investments. With Bajaj Finserv Domestic Term Deposit FD, you can invest for 12 to 60 months and enjoy returns as high as 8.10% p.a. You can also avail of additional benefits such as flexible nomination, online account access, and more.
To start investing in Bajaj Finserv Domestic Term Deposit FD Scheme, an investor must adhere to the following eligibility criteria:
- Indian Residents
- Partnership Firms and Ventures
- Sole Proprietorship Firms
- HUFs: Hindu Undivided Families
- Family Trusts
- Church and Associations
However, investors belonging to NRI, PIO (Person of Indian Origin), and OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) categories can directly drop a mail to email@example.com to get the required information.
Documents Required to Open Domestic Term Deposit Account with Bajaj Finserv
Prepare the below-listed documents beforehand to put forward an uninterrupted investment procedure:
- Identity Proof: Any of the following documents are required for identity verification - PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, or Passport.
- Address Proof: Any of the following documents are required for address verification - An Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport, Utility Bill, and Ration Card.
- Photograph: Recent passport-size photograph is required.
- Signature Verification: The signature on the application form must be verified with the original documents.
- Bank Account Details: Details of your existing bank account will be required to transfer funds.
Bajaj Finserv Domestic Term Deposit FD: Key Attractions
Here are the key attractions of Bajaj Finserv Domestic Term Deposit FD:
- Offers secure returns starting from 8.10% per annum.
- Depositors get higher FD rates on exceptional investment tenure, i.e. 15, 18, 22, 30, 33, 39, and 44 months.
- Bajaj Finserv Domestic Term Deposits have AAA credit ratings from ICRA (Investment Information and Credit Rating Agency) and CRISIL (Credit Rating Information Services of India Limited), making them highly secure for investment.
- Senior citizens get an additional benefit of a 0.25% interest rate.
Features & Benefits
Bajaj Finserv Domestic Term Deposit FD scheme offers several benefits to the investors, including:
- The minimum amount for opening a Bajaj Finserv Domestic Term Deposit FD is Rs. 15,000.
- The maximum amount an investor can invest in Bajaj Finserv FD caps at five crores.
- The minimum tenure for Bajaj Finserv Domestic Term Deposit FD is 12 months.
- The maximum tenure for Bajaj Finserv Domestic Term Deposit FD is 60 months.
- The deposit must be made in Indian Rupees only.
- The interest rate for Bajaj Finserv Domestic Term Deposit FD depends on the tenure chosen and the amount deposited.
- The deposit can be made by Indian residents only. Investors belonging to other categories can get in touch with the executives via mail.
- Senior citizens can receive an additional 0.25% interest rate on their deposits.
- The depositor can deposit funds in cash, via cheque and demand draft, or NEFT/RTGS transfer.
- The deposit can be made in the name of either a single individual or a joint account holder.
How to Apply for Bajaj Finserv Domestic Term Deposit FD
You can apply for Bajaj Finserv Domestic Term Deposit FD through the Urban Money platform. Go through the homepage and click on 'Investment' from the top section. From the dropdown, select 'Fixed Deposits'. Next, you will get the list of leading banks and financial institutions; select Bajaj Finserv FD from the list. Submit your query along with your contact details, and the executive will contact you in the minimal possible time.
If you wish to apply through the official Bajaj Finserv portal, follow these steps:
- Visit the Bajaj Finserv website and click on "Fixed Deposit".
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and select the tenure.
- Choose the payment method – online transfer, cheque or demand draft.
- Enter your personal details, such as your name, email address, phone and PAN number.
- Fill in additional details such as your address, bank details etc.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Click on "Submit" to proceed.
- You will receive an acknowledgment of your application.
Your Bajaj Finserv Domestic Term Deposit FD will be activated within a few days.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Advisor Now!
Other FD Schemes By Bajaj Finserv
Top Bank FD Schemes
What is the rate of interest on FD with Bajaj Finserv?
The rate of interest on FD with Bajaj Finserv begins from 8.10% onwards. However, the FD interest rate depends on the tenure of the amount invested in the FD schemes.
Is Bajaj Finserv FD good?
Yes, Bajaj Finserv FD is one of the foremost investment products in India, with a AAA rating from ICRA and CRISIL. Additionally, it offers secured returns and higher FD interest rates of up to 8.10%.
Is Bajaj Finserv FD tax free?
No, Bajaj Finserv FD is not tax free. Interest earned on Bajaj Finserv FD is taxable as per the income tax slab rate of the investor.
What is a domestic fixed deposit?
A domestic fixed deposit is a type of deposit account offered by banks and other financial institutions in which an individual deposits a fixed amount for a fixed tenure. The interest rate earned on the deposit is usually higher than the rate earned on a regular savings account. The fixed deposit also provides the depositor with greater security than a savings account since the funds are not exposed to market fluctuations.