Capri Global Loan Against Property
Loan Against Property Banks
Capri Global LAP
7.99% - 16%
Up to 2%
₹10L - ₹50L
Tenure(1 - 20 Years)
Features and Benefits of CAPRI GLOBAL Loan Against Property
CAPRI GLOBAL offers a range of benefits on loans against Property schemes. Here are some benefits and features of CAPRI GLOBAL Loan against Property.
- Transferring your existing loans with an option of availability of additional top up loan
- Accessibility of higher loans by way of Income eligibility programs.
- Accessibility of maximum Finance against the market value of the borrower's property.
- Quick and hassle-free loan process
- Easy documentation
Eligibility Criteria of CAPRI GLOBAL Loan against Property
CAPRI GLOBAL Loan against Property eligibility depends on several things:
- With at least two years of working experience, and for self-employed people, proof of at least two years of the progression of their business.
- Applicants needs to be twenty-one years and maximal age should be 60 years
- Take home earning needs to be at least of Rs. 26000/- per month
- One can get loan from Rs. five Lakhs to Rs. five crores
- The tenure period of the loan is up to ten years
- The rate of interest is decided upon the credit score of the person and market situation
CAPRI GLOBAL Loan against Property Fees and Charges
|Processing fee||Up to 3% of the loan amount|
|Charges on bounced EMI||INR 500|
|Copies of submitted documents||INR 600|
|Duplicate list of submitted documents||INR 600|
|Duplicate NOC or No Due Certificate||INR 600|
CAPRI GLOBAL Loan against Property Interest rates
CAPRI GLOBAL Capital Limited offers convenient interest rate on the loan amount and makes it affordable for the customers. Here, you will get to know about CAPRI GLOBAL Loan against Property interest rate provided to the customers for different loan type.
|CAPRI GLOBAL Loan against Property Interest rates||An average of 7.85%|
|Loan amount||The maximum amount can be up to 5 crores|
|Loan repayment tenure||Can be extended up to 14 years|
|Processing fees||Up to 1% of the available loan amount|
Factors affecting CAPRI GLOBAL Loan against Property interest rate
LAP or Loan against property is a budget-friendly funding solution that arranges finances for different types of expenses. LAP is a low-end and secured loan that makes the rate of interest is comparatively lower than personal loan which is considered as an unsecured loan service. Although there are several factors that affect the interest rate. Interest rate offered by CAPRI GLOBAL Capital Limited is no exception than that.
Here are some factors that affect the rate of interest offered by CAPRI GLOBAL Loan against Property.
- CIBIL Score: Credit Score is a major deciding factor of the rate of interest while applying for a loan against property. Generally, it is recommended to maintain a CIBIL score must be of six-hundred fifty-two or higher to apply for loans at competitive interest rates. At the same time, if you have low CIBIL or credit score, CAPRI GLOBAL Capital Limited may view you as a risky borrower therefore can charge a higher rate of interest. Sometimes, your application can be declined.
- Borrower's Profile: the borrower's age, occupation, monthly income also affects the rate of interest offered by CAPRI GLOBAL. For example, when a salaried individual is close to retirement, then the lender bank may charge a higher rate of interest.
- Type of mortgaged Property: It plays a vital role while deciding the rate of the interest related to loan against property. However, the interest rate can be different for residential property because of the different value. The location of the asset or property also affects the interest rate offered by CAPRI GLOBAL Capital Limited.
- Loan Tenor period: the tenor period of the LAP is also a major factor for settling the rate of interest on the loan against property and later period EMI. You need to know that these types of loans are long-term bonds that require regular EMI for 10-15 years. The shorter the tenor, EMI gets higher and that also affects the higher interest rate.
Documents required for CAPRI GLOBAL Loan against Property
To meet the CAPRI GLOBAL Loan against Property requirements one need to submit different types of documents. These are some documents required for CAPRI GLOBAL Loan against Property.
|Income Documents||For salaried person three years Payslips, six months’ Salary account bank statement|
|For Self-employed person three years ITR|
|KYC documents||Pan card|
|Secondary ID proof like Aadhar card|
|Passport size photo|
|Proof of Employment/ Business progression|
|You need to fill the CAPRI GLOBAL Loan against Property online application form.|
How the EMI calculation works for CAPRI GLOBAL Loan against Property?
CAPRI GLOBAL EMI Calculator can help you to calculate the amount of your EMI of the loan against property at lower rates of interest.
To calculate the EMI properly, you need to put the details like the amount of loan, the interest rate and tenure period applicable on the loan. The final value from the calculator is the actual amount of EMI you need to pay after a particular time.
CAPRI GLOBAL Capital Limited Customer Care Details
If you face any trouble regarding CAPRI GLOBAL Loan against Property or to find answer to your questions call CAPRI GLOBAL customer care service on this number +91-22-4088 8100.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Against Property Advisor Now!
Loan Home Page
Capri Global's Other Products
Loan Against Property By Other Banks
- Axis Bank Loan Against Property
- Bank of Baroda Loan Against Property
- HDFC Bank Loan Against Property
- ICICI Bank Loan Against Property
- Bajaj Finserv Loan Against Property
- Canara Bank Loan Against Property
- IndiaBulls Loan Against Property
- YES Bank Loan Against Property
- DHFL Loan Against Property
- CITI Bank Loan Against Property
- Union Bank of India Loan Against Property
- Federal Bank Loan Against Property
- IndusInd Bank Loan Against Property
- State Bank of India Loan Against Property
- IDFC FIRST Bank Loan Against Property
- Hero FinCorp Loan Against Property
- Punjab National Bank Loan Against Property
- IDBI Bank Loan Against Property
- Digikredit-SME Corner Loan Against Property
- Kotak Bank Loan Against Property
- Shriram Urban Co Operative Bank Limited Loan Against Property
- Godrej Housing Finance Loan Against Property
- Tata Capital Financial Services LTD Loan Against Property
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Loan Against Property
- HDFC Sales Loan Against Property
- Vastu Housing Finance Loan Against Property
- Capital First Ltd. Loan Against Property
- Home First Finance Company Loan Against Property
- Hero Housing Finance Loan Against Property
- Clix Capital Loan Against Property
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Loan Against Property
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Loan Against Property
- L&T Finance Loan Against Property
- HSBC Loan Against Property
- Reliance Capital Loan Against Property
- Fullerton India Loan Against Property
- IIFL Finance Loan Against Property
- InCred Financial Services Loan Against Property
- Piramal Housing Finance Loan Against Property
- Edelweiss Financial Services Loan Against Property
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Loan Against Property
- Aadhar housing Finance Loan Against Property
- DCB Bank Loan Against Property
- Punjab National Bank Housing Finance Loan Against Property
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Loan Against Property
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Loan Against Property
- RBL Bank Loan Against Property
- Cholamandalam Finance Loan Against Property
- Deutsche Bank Loan Against Property
- Emirates NBD Loan Against Property
Mutual Fund Scheme
Mutual Fund Sector
Gold & Silver Rate
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
Can I get Loan against the plot?
Yes. CAPRI GLOBAL provides a loan to a person who owns a land or property. But to clarify the procedure, you need to contact a representative of the CAPRI GLOBAL Capital Limited to know more about their requirements.
What is LTV?
LTV is loan to value, which is frequently used in secured loan cases. For loan against property LTV is used to measure and compare the amount of mortgaged asset with the plot’s appraised value.
Does CAPRI GLOBAL bank provide loan against property at the best rate?
Yes. The bank indeed offers LAP best rates. The rate begins from 7.6% per annum.
Does CAPRI GLOBAL has a fixed rate of interest on a LAP?
CAPRI GLOBAL offers a fixed rate on the loan against property although it depends on the profile of the applicant and the property that will be mortgaged.
How to check LAP status in CAPRI GLOBAL bank?
Any applicant can check the status simply by visiting the bank or visiting the official website to check the status of the LAP application.
What is the minimum and maximum loan against the property amount can I get from CAPRI GLOBAL?
The minimum loan amount is 24 Lakhs whereas, the maximum amount can go up to 6 Crores under CAPRI GLOBAL loan against property.
What are the documents i need to submit to apply for a Loan against property from CAPRI GLOBAL?
The documents required to apply for the loan are identity proof, address proof, age proof and others.
Does CAPRI GLOBAL check the CIBIL Score of individuals before sanctioning the Loan against property?
Yes. It is mandatory for any bank to check the CIBIL scores of the applicant before sanctioning any loan.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Loan Against Property Guide
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Unlock Your Property’s Value with Loan Against Property in 2023
Loan Against Property or a property loan is a financial assistance tool available with an immovable asset or real estate as collateral. This secured loan can be used for myriad reasons instrumental
Complete Details Loan Against Property Balance Transfer
A balance transfer is a facility that allows a customer to switch their lender for an improved or lower interest rate and services. Consequently, the new bank will be liable to pay the outstanding
How to Get Loan Against Property Without Income Proof?
When you pledge your residential or commercial property as collateral to the lender and borrow a specific amount in return, it is known as a loan against property or LAP. Simply put, it is a loan y