Cholamandalam Finance Loan Against Property
Loan Against Property Banks
Cholamandalam Finance LAP
10% - 20%
₹10L - ₹5Cr
Tenure(Up to 15 Years)
Features & Benefits of Cholamandalam Bank Loan Against Property
The Cholamandlam Bank LAP is a financial product where one can utilise the funds obtained from the bank for various personal purposes. It offers better interest rates than personal loans making it a preferred option for borrowers. Cholamandlam Bank Loan against property allows the borrower to utilise their property portfolio to obtain substantial funds that can be used for various purposes such as foreign trips, higher education, medical emergencies, etc. One can also employ the funds obtained in investment instruments to generate substantial revenue.
Cholamandalam is among the most renowned NBFCs in the Indian banking sector. This investment and finance company is based out of Chennai, offering various financial products like home loans, equity loans, auto loans, Stock broking loans and SME loans. Part of the illustrious Murugappa group, this financial institution caters to the needs and requirements of its customers through the 500 branches spread across the country.
The Cholamandlam Bank LAP scheme offers customers the following features and benefits.
- The loan amount that can be availed from the scheme ranges from Rs 10 Lakhs to Rs 5 Crores.
- The Cholamandlam LAP bank offers a flexible tenure to the customers, making the EMI payments more manageable.
- This financial institution has designed a convenient loan application process with minimal documentation to limit the processing time.
- One can also make a pre-payment to reduce the loan cost. However, the borrower availing of this facility is required to pay a nominal fee for the same.
Cholamandalam Bank Loan Against Property Interest Rates
The Cholamandlam Bank loan against Property is a secured loan that allows individuals to raise funds by pledging residential or commercial property as collateral. The interest rate on this financial product ranges from applicant to applicant. Generally, the interest rates for the Cholamandlam loan against property commence from 11% per annum. The applicant should contact the bank directly to get a clearer picture, as the rates are subject to application.
Factors Affecting Cholamandalam Bank Loan Against Property Interest Rates
The following factors directly impact the interest rates of the Cholamandlam Bank Loan against property:
- Loan Amount
- Type of Property
- Type of Property
- Monthly Net Income
- Job Stability
- Credit Score
Cholamandalam Bank Loan Against Property Fees and Charges
The Cholamandalam bank levies the following fees and charges from the applicant for processing the loan request.
|Processing Fee||1% of the loan amount|
|Foreclosure Fee||Not Applicable|
|Swapping Charges||Rs 1,500/-|
|Swapping PDCs from another Bank||Rs 1,000/-|
|Payment Collection charges||Rs 200 per instance|
|Duplicate NOC charges||Rs 500 per instance|
Documents Required for Cholamandalam Bank Loan Against Property
The applicants are required to produce the following documents to the while applying for the Cholamandlam Bank LAP:
- Application form
- Income Tax Returns (last two years)
- Two passport-size photographs
- Driving license/Passports/Voter ID/ PAN
- Rent agreement/utility bill and passport
- VAT, address proof of the business, incorporation details, profit and loss A/C sheet and business profile.
- Passport size photographs
- Salary slips of the last six months
- Income Tax Returns (Last two years)
- Residential address and identity proof such as Passport/PAN/Voter ID.
How Does the EMI Calculation Work for Cholamandalam Bank Loan Against Property?
The Cholamandalam Bank employs the following formulae to compute the EMI on the Loan against property.
EMI = [P x R x (1+R) ^ N] / [(1+R) ^ (N-1)]
- P is the principal on the loan amount.
- R is the interest rate on the loan against the property,
- N is the tenure within which the borrower has to conclude the repayment.
How Does Cholamandalam Bank Compare with Other Lenders?
The following table exhibit the interest rates of Cholamandalam Bank with other major lending institutions.
|Interest Rate||11.5% per annum||9.10% - 13.10%||8.50% - 11.40%|
|Processing Fee||1% of the loan amount||Upto 1%||Upto 0.50%|
|Loan Tenure||15 Years||10 Years||15 Years|
|Loan Amount||Rs 5 Crores||Rs 7.5 Crores||Rs 5 Crores|
|Age||21 to 65 Years||18 to 70 Years||24 to 65 Years|
Cholamandalam Bank Loan Against Property Customer Care Number
The Cholamandalam Bank has established numerous channels to cater to the inquiries and requirements of its customer base in the country. Customers can contact the following number for all banking-related queries.
Customer Care Number: 1800 102 4565
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Against Property Advisor Now!
Loan Home Page
Cholamandalam Finance's Other Products
Loan Against Property By Other Banks
- Bank of Baroda Loan Against Property
- Axis Bank Loan Against Property
- ICICI Bank Loan Against Property
- HDFC Bank Loan Against Property
- Bajaj Finserv Loan Against Property
- Canara Bank Loan Against Property
- IndiaBulls Loan Against Property
- CITI Bank Loan Against Property
- YES Bank Loan Against Property
- Union Bank of India Loan Against Property
- DHFL Loan Against Property
- Federal Bank Loan Against Property
- IndusInd Bank Loan Against Property
- State Bank of India Loan Against Property
- IDFC FIRST Bank Loan Against Property
- Punjab National Bank Loan Against Property
- Hero FinCorp Loan Against Property
- IDBI Bank Loan Against Property
- Digikredit-SME Corner Loan Against Property
- Kotak Bank Loan Against Property
- RBL Bank Loan Against Property
- Godrej Housing Finance Loan Against Property
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Loan Against Property
- Vastu Housing Finance Loan Against Property
- HDFC Sales Loan Against Property
- Capital First Ltd. Loan Against Property
- Home First Finance Company Loan Against Property
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Loan Against Property
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Loan Against Property
- Hero Housing Finance Loan Against Property
- Clix Capital Loan Against Property
- Aadhar housing Finance Loan Against Property
- Tata Capital Financial Services LTD Loan Against Property
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Loan Against Property
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Loan Against Property
- L&T Finance Loan Against Property
- HSBC Loan Against Property
- Shriram Urban Co Operative Bank Limited Loan Against Property
- Reliance Capital Loan Against Property
- Fullerton India Loan Against Property
- IIFL Finance Loan Against Property
- InCred Financial Services Loan Against Property
- Piramal Housing Finance Loan Against Property
- Edelweiss Financial Services Loan Against Property
- DCB Bank Loan Against Property
- Punjab National Bank Housing Finance Loan Against Property
- Capri Global Loan Against Property
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Loan Against Property
- Arka Fincap Limited Loan Against Property
- Deutsche Bank Loan Against Property
- Emirates NBD Loan Against Property
Mutual Fund Scheme
Mutual Fund Sector
Gold & Silver Rate
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
What is a loan's interest rate against property in Cholamandalam Bank?
The interest rate on the Cholamandalam Bank varies from applicant to applicant. Generally, it commences from 11.50% per annum.
What are the benefits Cholamandlam Bank provides on loans against the property?
The bank offers lucrative interest rates and flexible repayment tenure on loans against property.
Does Cholamandlam Bank have a fixed rate of interest on a loan against property?
The interest rate offered by Cholamandalam bank is variable.
How to check Loan against property Status in Cholamandalam Bank?
The applicant can check the status of their loan application by reaching out to the bank representative.
Does Cholamandalam Bank Check for CIBIL Score for loans against property?
Yes, the Choldmandlam bank evaluates the applicant’s creditworthiness before deciding to disburse the loan amount.
What KYC documents must be submitted to apply for a loan against property from Cholamandalam Bank?
The applicant can submit KYC documents such as a Voter ID and Aadhaar Card to authenticate their identity.
What is the processing fee on the Cholamandalam loan against property?
The Cholamandalam Bank charges a processing fee of 1% of the loan amount disbursed.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Loan Against Property Guide
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Unlock Your Property’s Value with Loan Against Property in 2023
Loan Against Property or a property loan is a financial assistance tool available with an immovable asset or real estate as collateral. This secured loan can be used for myriad reasons instrumental
Complete Details Loan Against Property Balance Transfer
A balance transfer is a facility that allows a customer to switch their lender for an improved or lower interest rate and services. Consequently, the new bank will be liable to pay the outstanding
How to Get Loan Against Property Without Income Proof?
When you pledge your residential or commercial property as collateral to the lender and borrow a specific amount in return, it is known as a loan against property or LAP. Simply put, it is a loan y