Hero FinCorp Loan Against Property
Loan Against Property Banks
Hero FinCorp LAP
8% - 18%
0 Processing Fee
Tenure(1 - 15 Years)
Features & Benefits of Hero FinCorp Loan Against Property
Hero FinCorp provides loans against property to business professionals. Hero FinCorp loan against property can be secured on commercial and residential properties. Whether you require substantial funding to incorporate a new business plant or want to buy advanced machinery, a loan against property comes in handy to meet your unforeseen business obligations. Get a LAP from Hero FinCorp at attractive rates based on your business profile and property type with flexible repayment tenure of up to 10 years. Additionally, the presence of balance transfer loans makes it a more lucrative financial product for business professionals.
When you pin your hopes on Hero FInCorp loan against property to cater to your business needs, you unlock doors to several features and benefits. Here's what you can expect when you apply for a LAP from Hero FinCorp:
- A loan amount starting from INR 20 lacs to INR 8 crore, based upon the property value and other associated factors.
- Hero FinCorp offers a Loan to Value ratio of up to 75% of the property value.
- Flexible repayment tenure of up to 10 years to make loan repayment hassle-free.
- Attractive interest rate based upon the applicant's credibility and other factors.
- The market value of the property determines the loan amount. In general, the applicant can expect an amount of 75% of the property value.
- Acceptance of various types of property as collateral, including residential, commercial, land, factory, shop, etc.
- Offers several repayment modes, such as online payments, ECS, NACH, and PDC.
- Doorstep service for the collection of loan documents.
- Quick processing within 7 to 10 days when all the required documents are provided in one go.
Hero FinCorp Loan Against Property Eligibility Criteria
Hero FinCorp loan against property is available for traders, goods and service providers, manufacturers, business entities, as well as self-employed professionals. However, to get a loan against property with utmost ease, you must adhere to the primary Hero FinCorp loan against property eligibility criteria.
Applicants planning to secure a loan against the property must fulfil the below-detailed eligibility criteria:
|Business Status||Loan applicants must be running the business for at least three years.|
|Maximum Loan Repayment Tenure||
|Required Monthly Income||The bank has not specified any set income to approve a LAP.|
Hero FinCorp Loan Against Property Interest Rates
Hero FinCorp allows loan applicants to choose between variable (floating) and fixed interest rates. It entirely depends on the customer's perspective whether they wish to option a fixed or variable Hero FinCorp loan against property interest rates. It is advisable to make an informed decision while choosing the type of interest rate, as it directly impacts monthly repayments.
- Fixed LAP Interest Rate: When you count in a fixed interest rate, the monthly repayment amount stays static throughout the loan repayment tenure. Thus, the borrower pays the same EMI for the entire loan tenure.
- Floating LAP Interest Rate: When you count on floating or variable interest rates, the monthly payments become dynamic for the entire repayment tenure. As the interest rate is based upon RBI's repo rate, the Hero FinCorp loan against the property interest rate can change whenever there is a surge or drop in the repo rate. As a result, when the repo rate increases, so do the monthly EMI and vice versa.
The offered Hero FinCorp loan against property interest rate is subject to the applicant's credit profile and business performance. Thus, the interest rate can vary from one applicant to another.
Factors Affecting Hero FinCorp Loan Against Property Interest Rates
Several factors significantly impact the Hero FinCorp loan against property interest rates. These factors play a crucial role in the determination of the interest rate that the financial institution offers to the loan applicant. Here is what affects the loan against property interest rates.
- Credit Rating - The applicant's credit score or CIBIL score is one of the most vital pointers in determining a LAP interest rate. If the credit score exceeds 700, the chances of cracking a better deal in terms of an interest rate increase. An applicant with a bad credit score might have to pay a higher Hero FinCorp loan against a property interest rate. Additionally, there are chances for loan application rejection too.
- Loan Repayment Tenure - The time the borrower is bound to repay the borrowed amount also significantly impacts the offered interest rate. The higher the loan repayment tenure, the lower the interest rate and the lower the EMIs. However, when you count on prolonged repayment tenure, you will pay more in terms of interest component; thus, it is recommended to go for shorter repayment tenure.
- Type of the Property: The property you use as collateral to secure a loan against property also helps determine interest rate. The property's value, whether residential or commercial, location, and all such factors affect the Hero FinCorp loan against a property interest rate. However, commercial property tends to have a higher value and might fetch lower interest rates.
- Applicant's Profile: Essential information associated with the applicant, including age, annual income, business turnover, occupation, residence, etc., plays a crucial role in determining the LAP interest rate.
Hero FinCorp Loan Against Property Fees and Charges
When you apply for a Hero FinCorp loan against property, be prepared to bear the associated fees and charges. Being acquainted with the applicable Hero FinCorp loan against property fees will help you decode the loan's actual cost.
- Processing Fees: It is the fee that the applicants have to pay to process their loan application with HeroFincorp. An applicant must pay a processing fee starting from 3% of the loan amount.
- Legal Fees: The lender assesses the involved risk before releasing the funds to the borrower. It is put forward by collecting an array of legal documentation and evaluating them physically, including property documents.
- Pre-Payment & Foreclosure Charges
- (a) The pre-payment and foreclosure charges that the applicant needs to pay entirely depend on the type of chosen interest rate, i.e. fixed or variable.
- (b) However, the bank specifies the pre-payment and foreclosure charges you will have to bear in the loan agreement. Thus, it is recommended to go through the loan document carefully.
Documents Required for Hero FinCorp Loan Against Property
To secure a loan against property from Hero FinCorp, you must prepare several documents beforehand. It not only smoothens the entire loan process but also helps with quick approval. Here is a list of documents that you must prepare beforehand while applying for a Hero FinCorp loan against property:
|Identity Proof Documents||
|Address Proof Documents||
|Proof of Business Existence||
|Proof of Signature||Banker's Verification|
|Proof of Income||
|Property Associated Documents||As asked by the lender. In general, it includes the entire chain of business documents.|
How Does the EMI Calculation Work for Hero FinCorp Loan Against Property?
A substantial amount of money with a long repayment time makes up a Hero FinCorp LAP. Therefore, it's essential to plan your budget before requesting a loan. If you plan ahead, it may be easier to repay your loan on time. It would help if you first decided how much from your earnings you should set aside each month to construct the repayment amount within your budget.
Utilise a LAP calculator to assess your Hero FinCorp Loan Against Property EMI. You can use the online calculator to estimate the loan EMI payment. It is a user-friendly financial calculator. You only need to provide minor information like the amount, interest rate, and repayment period.
In addition, an applicant can compute the monthly instalments manually using the traditional formula:
EMI = [P*R (1+R) *N] / [(1+R) N-1]
- P is the Principal LAP Amount
- R is the Hero FinCorp Loan Against Property Interest Rate
- N is the loan repayment tenure
How Does Hero FinCorp Compare with Other Lenders?
The below-depicted table showcase how Hero FinCorp loan against property interest rates compares with other lenders:
|Bank Name||Loan Against Property Interest Rate|
|HDFC Bank LAP||8.00%|
|Bank of Baroda LAP||8.20%|
|IDBI Bank LAP||8.25%|
|Bank of Maharashtra LAP||8.55%|
|Punjab National Bank LAP||8.70%|
|Karur Vysya Bank LAP||8.70%|
|State Bank of India LAP||8.80%|
|ICICI Bank LAP||8.85%|
|Bank of India LAP||8.85%|
|J&K Bank LAP||9.20%|
|Punjab and Sind Bank LAP||9.35%|
|UCO Bank LAP||9.45%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank LAP||9.50%|
|Central Bank LAP||9.70%|
|Indian Overseas Bank||9.75%|
|Union Bank of India LAP||9.80%|
|Canara Bank LAP||9.95%|
Hero FinCorp Loan Against Property Customer Care Number
Resolve your queries by getting in touch with the customer care executive by making a call or dropping a mail on the below-given specifics.
Phone Number: 1800-103-5271
(Calling service is available only on weekdays from 10:00 am to 06:00 pm)
Email ID: Corporate.Care@HeroFinCorp.com
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Against Property Advisor Now!
Loan Home Page
Hero Fincorp's Other Products
Loan Against Property By Other Banks
- Axis Bank Loan Against Property
- Bank of Baroda Loan Against Property
- HDFC Bank Loan Against Property
- ICICI Bank Loan Against Property
- Bajaj Finserv Loan Against Property
- Canara Bank Loan Against Property
- IndiaBulls Loan Against Property
- YES Bank Loan Against Property
- DHFL Loan Against Property
- CITI Bank Loan Against Property
- Union Bank of India Loan Against Property
- Federal Bank Loan Against Property
- IndusInd Bank Loan Against Property
- State Bank of India Loan Against Property
- IDFC FIRST Bank Loan Against Property
- Punjab National Bank Loan Against Property
- IDBI Bank Loan Against Property
- Digikredit-SME Corner Loan Against Property
- Kotak Bank Loan Against Property
- Shriram Urban Co Operative Bank Limited Loan Against Property
- Godrej Housing Finance Loan Against Property
- Tata Capital Financial Services LTD Loan Against Property
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Loan Against Property
- HDFC Sales Loan Against Property
- Vastu Housing Finance Loan Against Property
- Capital First Ltd. Loan Against Property
- Home First Finance Company Loan Against Property
- Hero Housing Finance Loan Against Property
- Clix Capital Loan Against Property
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Loan Against Property
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Loan Against Property
- L&T Finance Loan Against Property
- HSBC Loan Against Property
- Reliance Capital Loan Against Property
- Fullerton India Loan Against Property
- IIFL Finance Loan Against Property
- InCred Financial Services Loan Against Property
- Piramal Housing Finance Loan Against Property
- Edelweiss Financial Services Loan Against Property
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Loan Against Property
- Aadhar housing Finance Loan Against Property
- DCB Bank Loan Against Property
- Punjab National Bank Housing Finance Loan Against Property
- Capri Global Loan Against Property
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Loan Against Property
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Loan Against Property
- RBL Bank Loan Against Property
- Cholamandalam Finance Loan Against Property
- Deutsche Bank Loan Against Property
- Emirates NBD Loan Against Property
Mutual Fund Scheme
Mutual Fund Sector
Gold & Silver Rate
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
What is the interest rate of a loan against property in Hero FinCorp?
Hero FinCorp offers a loan against property at attractive interest rates. The proposed interest rate can vary from one applicant to another based on the credit profile and the property’s market value.
What are the benefits Hero FinCorp provides on loan against property?
Hero FinCorp loan against property comes with numerous benefits, including a loan amount of up to 75% of the property value, an attractive interest rate, flexible repayment tenure of up to ten years, quick processing, minimal documentation, and much more.
Does Hero FinCorp have a fixed interest rate on loan against property?
The bank offers fixed and floating interest rates on loan against property. It depends on whether the loan applicant wants to move with a fixed or variable interest rate.
Does Hero FinCorp Checks for CIBIL score for loan against property?
Hero FinCorp checks for CIBIL score for a loan against property to determine the applicant’s eligibility. Additionally, it helps in coming up with the interest rate on which the lender can offer a loan against property to the applicant.
What is the maximum and minimum loan against property amount I can get from Hero FinCorp?
At a maximum, you can get a loan amount equal to 75% of the property value from Hero FinCorp.
What are the KYC documents I will have to submit to apply for a loan against property from Hero FinCorp?
You must submit basic KYC documents to apply for a loan against property from Hero FinCorp, such as PAN Card and Aadhaar Card.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Loan Against Property Guide
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Unlock Your Property’s Value with Loan Against Property in 2023
Loan Against Property or a property loan is a financial assistance tool available with an immovable asset or real estate as collateral. This secured loan can be used for myriad reasons instrumental
Complete Details Loan Against Property Balance Transfer
A balance transfer is a facility that allows a customer to switch their lender for an improved or lower interest rate and services. Consequently, the new bank will be liable to pay the outstanding
How to Get Loan Against Property Without Income Proof?
When you pledge your residential or commercial property as collateral to the lender and borrow a specific amount in return, it is known as a loan against property or LAP. Simply put, it is a loan y