FT Cash Personal Loan
Taking a Personal loan can help you to borrow money and use it for various purposes. For instance, you can use it to pay for home decoration or perhaps for your dream holiday place not only that this loan can cover numerous personal expenses. However, sometimes it is considered as an unsecured loan as there is no need for collateral, but banks like FTcash can offer you a secured personal loan that you can use to fulfil your dreams. To apply for an FTcash personal loan to take a step closer to your dreams.
Features and benefits of FTcash Personal Loan
FTcash offer a range of facilities or benefits for its customers when they go for a personal loan. Below mentioned are some features of the personal loan provided by FTcash
- Personal loans do not require providing any collateral. It is mainly based on the creditworthiness of the applicants
- This loan has a Flexible end-user; it can be used for various purposes like to pay during a medical emergency, house renovation, travel, etc.
- The flexible tenure is something to cherish for. Cash offers personal loans that generally come with a reasonable tenure period ranging from 12 months to 60 months.
- The loan can be applied both online and offline but with minimal documentation.
- A personal loan can be approved within a few hours.
FT Cash personal loan overview
Taking a Personal loan can help you to borrow money and use it for various purposes. For instance, you can use it to pay for home decoration or perhaps for your dream holiday place not only that this loan can cover numerous personal expenses. However, sometimes it is considered as an unsecured loan as there is no need for collateral, but banks like FTcash can offer you a secured personal loan that you can use to fulfil your dreams.
To apply for an FTcash personal loan to take a step closer to your dreams.
Eligibility Criteria for FTcash personal loan
FTcash personal loan eligibility depends on several things. Here is the list to ensure that you meet all these limitations and are therefore eligible for a personal loan
- The age limit must be 21-68 years
- Only salaried people, business owners, self-employed professionals, retired people, students, and homemakers can apply for a personal loan.
- The employment status should be for 2-5 years.
- The employed person's monthly income should be at least 5000/- or above.
- He or she must have work experience for 1-3 years and above.
- The credit score of the applicants must be 750 or more.
FTcash personal loan Fees and Charges
The processing charges for FTcash personal loan is up to 2.5% which is subjected to a minimum of 1990/- and a maximum of 25,000/-. There are some charges for the pre-payment facility. For example, for 12-24 months, there is 4% of the outstanding principal and for 25- 36 months, only 3% of the outstanding principal is required. And for more than 36 months, it is 2% of the outstanding principal. If your payment of EMI remains overdue, there is a penalty charge that is 2% per month.
FTcash personal loan Interest Rates
As you know, the Interest rate is the essential part of any loan. It starts with a nominal interest rate ranging from 2.25% -to 2.5%. A salaried person can apply for a personal loan of up to 3 lakhs, but before that, he or she needs to meet the eligibility criteria.
A personal cash loan is quite simple to manage. So what are you waiting for? Don't make your dream dress waiting for you.
Factors affecting FTcash personal loan Interest rates
A personal loan may look lucrative, but there are some factors that you must take a look at before even applying for it. Even when you check and evaluate all the necessary scenarios to fulfil a personal loan requirement, interest rates can have a huge impact that may affect your repayments.
Below mentioned are some significant factors that can affect FTCash Personal Loan Interest Rate:
- Income: the amount of income you earn can decide your personal loan rates. People with high income are indeed more reliable to get a flexible interest rate than the lower-income people. So your income rate can determine your interest rate.
- Credit Score: if you are applying for a personal loan, Credit Score becomes one of the crucial parts; because it affects your interest rate and decides whether your loan application is approved or not. On the other hand, a Credit score also shows the healthy financial side, borrowing behaviours even repayment history. A person with a high credit score is more likely to get a personal loan quickly and easily from the bank.
- Employer's Status: As personal loans are considered as the unsecured loan, FTcash checks various factors and thus decide the creditworthiness of that particular person. The main reason is that easy-going borrowers who a well-established organisation employs are more likely to be selected for personal loans.
- Relationship with the lender: FTCash charges lower interest to a trusted customer as lenders usually prefer reliable persons due to their long relationship and quality of inter-dependability.
Documents Required for FTcash Personal Loan
Before applying for the loan, you must check if you meet FTcash personal loan requirements. That is why a person must submit all the documents to prove the authentication. This is the list of documents required for FTCash personal loan.
- Pan card
- Identity proof like Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport, etc.
- Signature proof documents like pan card and Passport etc.
- Bank statement of the last seven months
- Salary slips of last four months
- Balance sheet and profit and loss income certificate.
If you are applying online then you must fill the FTCash personal loan online application.
How EMI calculation works for FTcash Personal Loan
There are several online sites that can help you to deal with EMI calculation. All you are required to do is to enter the preferred loan amount, tenure period and interest rate, and processing fee, and now you can calculate the numbers to get the answer. For example, if your loan amount is four lakhs and your tenure period is 2.4 years, and the interest rate is 2.25%, your monthly personal loan EMI should be 14,677/-.
FTcash Customer Care Details
Are you not getting a hassle-free and seamless service from FTcash regarding the personal loan? Here is the customer care number +918291010706.
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
How much EMI can I get for five lakhs?
The EMI you need to pay on five lakhs depends on the interest rate and the tenure period. So if you are taking 5 lakh as loan amount and the tenure is one year with an interest rate of 10%, then the EMI payable will be approximately 43,959/-.
How is EMI interest calculated?
You can calculate the EMI interest by using this formula [P×R× (1+R) ^N]/ [(1+R) ^N-1].
How is the EMI of your personal loan deducted from the Debit Card?
Your EMI can be deducted easily from your debit card as you don’t need to provide any security deposit. You just need to provide relevant details of your debit card, and the amount will be deducted on time.
What is the repayment tenure for a personal loan in FTCash?
The bank allows the borrowers to decide on a loan tenor between 1 year to 6 years.
What are the things I should look for while applying for a personal loan?
Before you consider taking a loan, you need to know about interest rates, repayment tenure, processing fee, and customer service.
Is the pre-payment is allowed for FTcash personal loan?
Yes. But you need to read the terms and conditions because it is more likely that you can be charged for a pre-payment fee.
What documents do I need to submit while applying for a personal loan?
Documents vary from one lender to another. FTcash asks for proof of identity; address proof, proof of income, etc.
How do I check if I am eligible for FTcash personal loan?
Visit the bank, and you can ask the executives about the eligibility criteria. On the other hand, you can visit the official website to know if you are eligible for the loan or not.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Home Loan Interest Rates Spiked After RBI's Repo Hike
The Reserve Bank of India regulates the home loan criteria, which are constantly changing owing to numerous economic circumstances. Read the blog to learn more about the RBI and how its latest home loan guidelines wil
The Collateral World of Mortgaging Property
A mortgage is any immovable property that is given as a security or collateral against a loan for building a property. The party lending the money
The Definitive Guide: Acquire Home Loan From The Best Financial Banks
The present year 2021 has been identified as a good year to invest in homes due to the lower interest rate on home loans as well as the reducti