IIFL Finance Home Loan
IIFL Finance Home Loans have a hassle-free application process and are highly flexible. You can also apply online for quick approval and disbursal. You can even use their online Loan calculator for free to compare your home loan offers to pick the best plan for you. In addition, IIFL’s quick loan approval process completes verification and sanctions loans within 25 minutes. One of the most significant advantages of IIFL is that they offer loans even to individuals without a credit history.
Enter 6 Digit OTP
We have just sent a verificaton code to
Send the code again
Change mobile number/email address
Check IIFL Finance Home Loan Eligibility
Home Loan Banks
IIFL Finance Home Loan
8% - 18%
Up to 1.75%
₹2L - ₹3Cr
Tenure(5 - 20 Years)
Features & Benefits of IIFL Home Loans
- Easy digital applications and quick sanctioning process.
- Digital process with minimal paperwork.
- Attractive interest rates on home loans.
- PMAY interest subsidies.
IIFL Home Loan Overview
It is comparatively easier to apply for IIFL home loans without any hassles. You can get the benefits of a seamless IIFL home loan online application procedure along with getting a really competitive IIFL home loan interest rate as well. IIFL Home Loans are available for a wider spectrum of customers along with accompanying technical and legal assistance alongside. You can apply for buying a plot, home, apartment, bungalow and so on. The maximum tenure goes up to 25 years and there is a quick and digital procedure for home loan processing and disbursement.
IIFL Home Loan Eligibility Criteria
The IIFL home loan requirements include the following:
- Resident Indian citizen.
- Between 18-75 years of age.
- Both self-employed and salaried borrowers are eligible to apply.
Documents Required for IIFL home loans
|KYC Documents||Identity Proof and Address Proof|
|Income Proof||Last 6 months’ bank statements and ITR/Form-16/salary slips|
|Property Documents||Copy of entire property document chain, copy of receipt given to the developer, copy of the sale agreement, and copy of the buyer agreement|
How the EMI calculation works for IIFL Home Loan?
You can calculate the EMI online by entering the loan tenure, interest rate, and the amount. This will help you work out the amount that is payable every month.
IIFL Home Loan Customer Care Number
The customer care number is 1860-267-3000.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Home Loan Advisor Now!
Loan Home Page
Iifl Finance's Other Products
Home Loan By Other Banks
- Axis Bank Home Loan
- Bank of Baroda Home Loan
- HDFC Bank Home Loan
- ICICI Bank Home Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Home Loan
- IndiaBulls Home Loan
- Canara Bank Home Loan
- YES Bank Home Loan
- DHFL Home Loan
- CITI Bank Home Loan
- Union Bank of India Home Loan
- IndusInd Bank Home Loan
- Federal Bank Home Loan
- State Bank of India Home Loan
- IDFC FIRST Bank Home Loan
- Hero FinCorp Home Loan
- Punjab National Bank Home Loan
- IDBI Bank Home Loan
- Kotak Bank Home Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Home Loan
- Punjab National Bank Housing Finance Home Loan
- RBL Bank Home Loan
- Godrej Housing Finance Home Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Home Loan
- HDFC Sales Home Loan
- Indian bank Home Loan
- Vastu Housing Finance Home Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Home Loan
- Home First Finance Company Home Loan
- Hero Housing Finance Home Loan
- Clix Capital Home Loan
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Home Loan
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Home Loan
- L&T Finance Home Loan
- HSBC Home Loan
- LIC Housing Finance Home Loan
- Reliance Capital Home Loan
- Bank of India Home Loan
- Piramal Housing Finance Home Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Home Loan
- Fullerton India Home Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Home Loan
- Aadhar housing Finance Home Loan
- DCB Bank Home Loan
- Capri Global Home Loan
- Punjab & Sind Bank Home Loan
- karnataka bank Home Loan
- Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Home Loan
- Axis Finance Limited Home Loan
- Cholamandalam Finance Home Loan
- Deutsche Bank Home Loan
Mutual Fund Scheme
Mutual Fund Sector
Gold & Silver Rate
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
Is a Home Loan A Tax Saving Deduction?
Yes you can save taxes on home loans under the Sections 80C and 24 respectively.
What is The Minimum Salary For A Home Loan?
The minimum salary for taking a home loan is usually between Rs. 25,000 and Rs. 30,000.
Can I Take Two Home Loans At A Time?
You can take two home loans simultaneously without any issues.
When Does The Loan Repayment Period Start?
The repayment period starts from the month after the one in which the loan has been disbursed.
Does IIFL Provide Home Loan at the best rate?
Yes, you can expect attractive interest rates at IIFL, beginning from 8.20% onwards.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Home Loan Guide
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Tamil Nadu Encumbrance Certificate (TNREGINET)
When considering buying or selling a property, it will be imperative to check whether the property has an encumbrance certificate available. This is essential as one will have access to information
Top 10 Best Bank for Home Loan In India 2023
We have compiled a list of the best banks for a home loan in India 2023 based on the home loan value it offers to the borrower. These banks offer a variety of home loan programs with n
Renting vs. Buying: Factors to Consider Before Making a Decision
Having a home of one's own is a significant aspect of living. However, choosing between buying and renting has an effect on your financial situation, way of life, and personal goals. You can choose