Aditya Birla Personal Loan
Aditya Birla Finance Limited offers personal loans to salaried individuals with good credit scores. The loan amount ranges from INR 1 lakh to INR 50 lakh, with flexible tenure options of up to 7 years. The loan can be used for various purposes, including debt consolidation, medical emergencies, household or electronic goods purchases, children’s education, wedding expenses, home improvement, and travel. No security or collateral is required to avail of the loan, which makes this an attractive and ideal option for customers.
Unlock Best Personal Loan Offers From Aditya Birla Finance Limited
13% - 28%
₹1L - ₹30L
EMI Per Lakh
₹2,275 - ₹3,114
Processing FeesUp to 3% of the loan amount
- Pre-closure Charges - Rs 1,000 + GST
- If part pre-payment is equal to 20% of the total amount disbursed- NIL
- If part pre-payment is greater than 20% of the total amount disbursed- 3% + GST
- No prepayment allowed in the first 12 months from the date of disbursement
- Part prepayment amount should be greater than or equal to total 3 EMIs
- No charges for payment through mobile apps/portal
- Part prepayment of loan facility towards limit reduction is not available
- For Term Loan: 4% of the principal outstanding + GST
- For Flexi Personal Loan: 4% of the withdrawn amount + GST
- Foreclosure is allowed only 12 months after the loan disbursal Also know the processing fee for personal loan
For Flexi Personal Loan:
Features and Benefits of Aditya Birla Personal Loan
Aditya Birla Finance Limited provides a wide range of facilities and benefits for customers applying for personal loans. Below mentioned are some features of the personal loan offered by Aditya Birla Finance Limited.
- The bank offers quick disbursements of money. So quickly get your money to fulfil your dreams by acquiring the loan fast.
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited does not require any security deposit or collateral. So you only need to share some information to get the loan approval fast.
- Here you don't need to get in stuck in the lengthy procedures; instead, get immediate approvals for the loan with the rate of interest starting from 11%.
- With a paperless procedure, you can get your loan sanctioned quickly and efficiently.
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited offers you a complete hassle-free application process in just a few clicks.
- With the easy EMI option, you can avail your loan tenure period from twelve to thirty-six months.
Aditya Birla Finance Personal Loan Overview
Opting for a personal loan can help you to meet your personal needs. For example, if you are thinking about renovating your dream house or planning your dream wedding, a personal loan is there to get your back. Although it can cover all kinds of personal expenses, a personal loan is considered an unsecured loan as there is no need to use your collateral. But Aditya Birla Finance Limited offers you a secured personal loan that you can use to meet all your requirements.
Apply for Aditya Birla Finance Limited Personal Loan and take a step forward to your dream.
Aditya Birla Personal Loan fees and charges
The processing fee for Aditya Birla Finance Limited's personal loan is up to 2.3% which is subjected to a minimum of one thousand six hundred rupees and a maximum of twenty-three thousand rupees. There are other charges for the prepayment facility. For instance, there is only 4% of the outstanding principal for twelve to twenty-four months, and for twenty-five to thirty-six months, only 5% of the outstanding fee is required. If your EMI payment remains overdue, you need to pay for the penalty that is 2% per month.
Aditya Birla Finance Limited Personal Loan Interest Rates
Interest rate is an essential part of any loan. Especially in the case of personal loans, the rate of interest matters more than ever. Currently, the minimum rate of interest offered by Aditya Birla is 11%, whereas the increased rate of interest is 13.75%. Moreover, this finance bank has a Flexible tenure period of 6 months to 36 months, and one can avail the maximum loan amount of up to 15 lakh lakhs with repayment options like ECS or NACH. So what are you waiting for? Don't make your dream wedding waiting for you.
Factors affecting Aditya Birla Finance Limited Personal Loan Interest Rates
A personal loan can look very attractive, but there are several factors that you must consider before applying for this type of loan. The rate of interest can have a significant impact on Aditya Birla Finance Limited Personal Loan, even after you evaluate all necessary factors.
Below mentioned are some significant factors affecting Aditya Birla Finance Limited Personal Loan interest rate.
CIBIL or Credit Score
Are you applying for a personal loan? Then it would be best if you managed your credit score according to the bank's terms. Credit Score affects the rate of interest of the personal loan offered by Aditya Birla Finance bank. Although it does not only decide whether your loan gets approved, a perfect credit score also shows the healthy financial side and the borrowers' repayment history. Therefore, an individual with a high credit score can get a reasonable interest rate on a personal loan.
Your monthly earning number is yet another factor in deciding the personal loan interest rates. People with high income are likely to get lower interest rates than people with low income. So your income rate defines the rate of interest offered by Aditya Birla Finance Limited.
Personal loans are generally categorized as unsecured loans. Aditya Birla Finance Limited evaluates various factors and checks your creditworthiness before approving the loan. The sole reason for easy-going borrowers with well-established institutions is the bank's reliable customers.
Relationship with the lender
Aditya Birla Finance Limited charges the lowest interest rate for the trusted customers as banks as lenders prefer reliable persons to levy a flexible and suitable rate of interest on personal loans.
Documents required for Aditya Birla Finance Personal Loan
While applying for a loan, documents become essential to meet the Aditya Birla Finance Limited Personal Loan requirements. That is why the applicant must submit all the documents to prove their identity. Here is the list of documents required for Aditya Birla Finance Limited Personal Loan
- Pan card to check the credit information
- Aadhar card as a proof of identity and address
- Bank statement
- Last four months' salary slip
- If you are applying online, you must fill out the Aditya Birla Finance Limited Personal Loan online application.
How does the EMI calculation work for Aditya Birla Personal Loan?
You can find several sites on the internet that can help you calculate the EMI. All you need to do is at first find the site and put the loan amount, tenure period and rate of interest. Then just touch the calculate button to get the answer.
Aditya Birla Personal Loan Customer Care Number
Want to know more about the loan? Here are our customer care executives who can help you to understand more about financing, investing and all about personal loans. Call at 1800-270-7000
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Personal Loan Advisor Now!
Top Personal Loan Cities
- Personal Loan in Delhi
- Personal Loan in Mumbai
- Personal Loan in Pune
- Personal Loan in Bangalore
- Personal Loan in Chennai
- Personal Loan in Gurgaon
- Personal Loan in Noida
- Personal Loan in Lucknow
- Personal Loan in Kolkata
- Personal Loan in Indore
- Personal Loan in Bhopal
- Personal Loan in Jaipur
- Personal Loan in Coimbatore
- Personal Loan in Trivandrum
- Personal Loan in Ahmedabad
- Personal Loan in Nagpur
- Personal Loan in Ghaziabad
- Personal Loan in Dehradun
- Personal Loan in Vijaywada
- Personal Loan in Vadodara
- Personal Loan in Surat
- Personal Loan in Thrissur
- Personal Loan in Baroda
- Personal Loan in Hyderabad
Aditya Birla Finance Limited's Other Products
Personal Loan By Other Banks
- Bank of Baroda Personal Loan
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
- IndiaBulls Personal Loan
- Canara Bank Personal Loan
- Union Bank of India Personal Loan
- DHFL Personal Loan
- CITI Bank Personal Loan
- YES Bank Personal Loan
- Federal Bank Personal Loan
- IndusInd Bank Personal Loan
- State Bank of India Personal Loan
- Hero FinCorp Personal Loan
- Punjab National Bank Personal Loan
- IDFC FIRST Bank Personal Loan
- IDBI Bank Personal Loan
- Kotak Bank Personal Loan
- MoneyWide Personal Loan
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Personal Loan
- Shriram Urban Co Operative Bank Limited Personal Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Personal Loan
- HDFC Sales Personal Loan
- Indian bank Personal Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Personal Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Personal Loan
- Tata Capital Financial Services LTD Personal Loan
- Clix Capital Personal Loan
- L&T Finance Personal Loan
- HSBC Personal Loan
- Reliance Capital Personal Loan
- Bank of India Personal Loan
- Fullerton India Personal Loan
- PaySense Personal Loan
- IIFL Finance Personal Loan
- InCred Financial Services Personal Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Personal Loan
- DCB Bank Personal Loan
- Punjab & Sind Bank Personal Loan
- Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan
- karnataka bank Personal Loan
- AU Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
- karur Vysya Bank Personal Loan
- RBL Bank Personal Loan
- FT Cash Personal Loan
- Loantap Credit Products Private Limited Personal Loan
- Privo Personal Loan
- CASHe Personal Loan
- Deutsche Bank Personal Loan
Mutual Fund Scheme
Gold & Silver Rate
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
How is the EMI calculated in a personal loan?
You can calculate it on any online site that has that particular feature of calculating EMI, or you can use the formula to calculate it by yourself.
How does the EMI of your personal loan get deducted from your Debit Card?
As you don't need to provide any kind of security or collateral, your EMI can be deducted easily from your debit card.
What is the tenure period for a personal loan offered by Aditya Birla Finance Limited?
A borrower can apply for a maximum of 15 lakhs for 36 Months of tenure.
Does Aditya Birla Finance Limited allows prepayments for the personal loan?
Yes. But first, you need to read the terms and conditions before going for it.
What documents do I need to present before applying for a personal loan from Aditya Birla Finance Limited?
You need to present an Aadhar card pan card as proof of identity. However, it varies from one lender to another.
How do I check if I am eligible for the loan?
You need first to Check Aditya Birla Finance Limited's official loans site. Next, select the personal loan page to check the eligibility.
What is the rate of interest offered by Aditya Birla Finance Limited?
The minimal rate of interest is 14%, and the maximum is 26%.
What types of repayment method is offered by Aditya Birla Finance Limited in the case of a personal loan?
There are two options. One can repay the loan by using ECS and NACH.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Personal Loan Guide
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Top 10 Best Personal Loan Bank List in India 2024
India, with its robust banking system and evolving digital landscape, has witnessed an upsurge in the demand for personal loans over the past decade. Personal loans, often touted as the go-to financia
Top 10 Best Private Banks in India List 2024
Today, the banking system incorporates 21 private banks in India along with 12 public sector banks, foreign banks, rural banks, cooperative banks, and financial institutions.In total, the retail credi
How to Check a PUC Certificate for (Car and Bike)
Everyone wants to own a vehicle in today’s fast-paced environment. That is an inspiring achievement for someone doing the necessary hard work to climb the stairs of success. Buying a vehicle can be ch