Housing Development Finance Corporation Home Loan
HDFC (Housing Development Finance Corporation) Home Loan is available at low-interest rates with a maximum tenure of 30 years. To apply for a Home Loan from HDFC, customers can initiate an online application and submit their documents online. You can check your loan eligibility online by submitting an online quotation request. The institution offers options for customised home loans to meet your specific requirements.
Unlock Best Home Loan Offers From Housing Development Finance Corporation
8.5% - 9.4%
₹1L - ₹1Cr
EMI Per Lakh
₹2,052 - ₹2,095
Processing FeesUp to Rs 4,999
- 4% of principal outstanding (13-24 months)
- 3% of principal outstanding (25-36 months)
- 2% of principal outstanding (After 36 months)Part-payment Fees Allowed if borrower has paid at least 12 EMIs.
Pre-closure Charges Allowed if borrower has paid at least 12 EMIs.
Features & Benefits of HDFC Ltd Home Loans
- Home loans for purchasing various types of properties.
- Professional technical and legal counseling.
- Integrated network of branches.
- PMAY interest subsidies.
- Completely digital procedure.
- Seamless documentation.
- Customized options for repayment.
- Digital home loan management.
- 24-7 support.
HDFC Ltd Home Loan Overview
You can smoothly apply for HDFC Ltd home loan without any hassles. There are competitive HDFC Ltd home loan interest rates for customers as well. The best part is that there is a highly convenient HDFC Ltd home loan online application procedure that you can follow. Home loans are offered by HDFC Ltd to customers with tenures going up to 30 years and sanctions in only 5 days. Affordable housing loans are especially created for both self-employed and salaried borrowers.
HDFC Ltd Home Loan Fees & Charges
- The processing fees are 0.50% of the loan amount or Rs. 3,000, whichever is higher along with applicable taxes. The minimum retention amount is 50% of the application fees or Rs. 3,000 and applicable taxes, whichever is more.
- Charges for delayed payments are up to 24% per annum.
Here are some of the additional charges that are payable in specific circumstances:
|Up to Rs. 500
|Document Photo Copies
|Up to Rs. 500
|Up to Rs. 500
|Disbursement Cheque Cancellation Charge After Disbursal
|Up to Rs. 500
|Re-Appraisal Of Loan After 6 Months From Sanction
|Up to Rs. 2,000 + taxes
Documents Required for HDFC Ltd Home Loan
|ID and Address Proof
How the EMI Calculation works for HDFC Ltd Home Loan?
You can use the online EMI calculator by entering the tenure, home loan amount and rate of interest. This will give you the amount payable every month.
Balance Transfer HDFC Ltd Home Loan
Balance transfer loans are provided at competitive interest rates to customers. You can transfer from any other financial institution and get top-up loans up to Rs. 50 lakh. There are competitive rates of interest along with customized options for repayment tailored to your requirements.
HDFC Ltd Home Loan Customer Care Number
You can give a missed call to +91-9289200017 or SMS HDFCHOME to 56767.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Home Loan Advisor Now!
Top Home Loan Cities
- Home Loan in Delhi
- Home Loan in Mumbai
- Home Loan in Pune
- Home Loan in Bangalore
- Home Loan in Chennai
- Home Loan in Gurgaon
- Home Loan in Noida
- Home Loan in Lucknow
- Home Loan in Kolkata
- Home Loan in Indore
- Home Loan in Bhopal
- Home Loan in Jaipur
- Home Loan in Coimbatore
- Home Loan in Trivandrum
- Home Loan in Ahmedabad
- Home Loan in Nagpur
- Home Loan in Ghaziabad
- Home Loan in Dehradun
- Home Loan in Vijaywada
- Home Loan in Vadodara
- Home Loan in Surat
- Home Loan in Thrissur
- Home Loan in Baroda
- Home Loan in Hyderabad
Housing Development Finance Corporation's Other Products
Home Loan By Other Banks
- Bank of Baroda Home Loan
- Axis Bank Home Loan
- HDFC Bank Home Loan
- ICICI Bank Home Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Home Loan
- IndiaBulls Home Loan
- Canara Bank Home Loan
- Union Bank of India Home Loan
- DHFL Home Loan
- CITI Bank Home Loan
- YES Bank Home Loan
- Federal Bank Home Loan
- IndusInd Bank Home Loan
- State Bank of India Home Loan
- Hero FinCorp Home Loan
- Punjab National Bank Home Loan
- IDFC FIRST Bank Home Loan
- IDBI Bank Home Loan
- Kotak Bank Home Loan
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Home Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Home Loan
- Godrej Housing Finance Home Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Home Loan
- Vastu Housing Finance Home Loan
- HDFC Sales Home Loan
- Indian bank Home Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Home Loan
- Home First Finance Company Home Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Home Loan
- Hero Housing Finance Home Loan
- Clix Capital Home Loan
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Home Loan
- L&T Finance Home Loan
- HSBC Home Loan
- Reliance Capital Home Loan
- LIC Housing Finance Home Loan
- Bank of India Home Loan
- Fullerton India Home Loan
- IIFL Finance Home Loan
- Piramal Housing Finance Home Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Home Loan
- Aadhar housing Finance Home Loan
- DCB Bank Home Loan
- Punjab National Bank Housing Finance Home Loan
- Capri Global Home Loan
- Punjab & Sind Bank Home Loan
- Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan
- karnataka bank Home Loan
- RBL Bank Home Loan
- Cholamandalam Finance Home Loan
- Deutsche Bank Home Loan
Mutual Fund Scheme
Gold & Silver Rate
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
Is a Home Loan A Tax Saving Deduction?
Yes you can get deductions up to Rs. 1.5 lakh under Section 80C and up to Rs. 2 lakh under Section 24.
What is The Minimum Salary For A Home Loan?
The minimum salary for a home loan is Rs. 25-30,000.
Can I Take Two Home Loans At A Time?
You can take two home loans simultaneously if you are eligible and you can afford to repay them conveniently every month.
When Does The Loan Repayment Period Start?
The repayment starts on the month after the month when the loan amount is disbursed to the bank.
Does HDFC Ltd Provide Home Loan at the best rate?
The interest rates are highly competitive and start from 6.70% onwards.
What are the KYC documents I will have to submit to apply for a home loan from HDFC Ltd?
There are several KYC documents required including Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Passport, Voter ID Card, Driving License, etc.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Home Loan Guide
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Top 10 Best Bank for Home Loan In India 2024
We have compiled a list of the best banks for a home loan in India 2024 based on the home loan value it offers to the borrower. These banks offer a variety of home loan programs with numerous advantag
Shriram Finance Customer Care Number
We explore all the Shriram Finance Customer Care Numbers provided by the bank. Through these channels of communication, the financier aims to provide technical support, grievance redressal, and other
RBI Home Loan Guidelines 2023
The Reserve Bank of India is the highest banking and financial authority in India. Along with the Government of India, the central bank revamps and updates its policies to publish RBI guidelines for h