Housing Development Finance Corporation Home Loan
You can smoothly apply for HDFC Ltd home loan without any hassles. There are competitive HDFC Ltd home loan interest rates for customers as well. The best part is that there is a highly convenient HDFC Ltd home loan online application procedure that you can follow. Home loans are offered by HDFC Ltd to customers with tenures going up to 30 years and sanctions in only 5 days. Affordable housing loans are especially created for both self employed and salaried borrowers.
Enter 6 Digit OTP
We have just sent a verificaton code to
Send the code again
Change mobile number/email address
Check Housing Development Finance Corporation Home Loan Eligibility
Features & Benefits of HDFC Ltd Home Loans
- Home loans for purchasing various types of properties.
- Professional technical and legal counseling.
- Integrated network of branches.
- PMAY interest subsidies.
- Completely digital procedure.
- Seamless documentation.
- Customized options for repayment.
- Digital home loan management.
- 24-7 support.
HDFC Ltd Home Loan Overview
You can smoothly apply for HDFC Ltd home loan without any hassles. There are competitive HDFC Ltd home loan interest rates for customers as well. The best part is that there is a highly convenient HDFC Ltd home loan online application procedure that you can follow. Home loans are offered by HDFC Ltd to customers with tenures going up to 30 years and sanctions in only 5 days. Affordable housing loans are especially created for both self-employed and salaried borrowers.
HDFC Ltd Home Loan Eligibility Criteria
Here are the HDFC Ltd home loan requirements:
- 21-65 years of age.
- Self employed or salaried borrowers.
- Resident of India.
- You can add co-applicants. Women co-applicants may also get better rates of interest.
HDFC Ltd Home Loan Fees & Charges
- The processing fees are 0.50% of the loan amount or Rs. 3,000, whichever is higher along with applicable taxes. The minimum retention amount is 50% of the application fees or Rs. 3,000 and applicable taxes, whichever is more.
- Charges for delayed payments are up to 24% per annum.
Here are some of the additional charges that are payable in specific circumstances:
|Check Dishonor||Rs. 300|
|Document List||Up to Rs. 500|
|Document Photo Copies||Up to Rs. 500|
|PDC Swap||Up to Rs. 500|
|Disbursement Cheque Cancellation Charge After Disbursal||Up to Rs. 500|
|Re-Appraisal Of Loan After 6 Months From Sanction||Up to Rs. 2,000 + taxes|
Documents Required for HDFC Ltd Home Loan
|ID and Address Proof||Property Documents|
How the EMI Calculation works for HDFC Ltd Home Loan?
You can use the online EMI calculator by entering the tenure, home loan amount and rate of interest. This will give you the amount payable every month.
Balance Transfer HDFC Ltd Home Loan
Balance transfer loans are provided at competitive interest rates to customers. You can transfer from any other financial institution and get top-up loans up to Rs. 50 lakh. There are competitive rates of interest along with customized options for repayment tailored to your requirements.
HDFC Ltd Home Loan Customer Care Number
You can give a missed call to +91-9289200017 or SMS HDFCHOME to 56767.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Home Loan Advisor Now!
Housing Development Finance Corporation's Other Products
Home Loan By Other Banks
- Axis Bank Home Loan
- Bank of Baroda Home Loan
- HDFC Bank Home Loan
- ICICI Bank Home Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Home Loan
- IndiaBulls Home Loan
- Canara Bank Home Loan
- CITI Bank Home Loan
- DHFL Home Loan
- YES Bank Home Loan
- Union Bank of India Home Loan
- Federal Bank Home Loan
- IndusInd Bank Home Loan
- State Bank of India Home Loan
- IDFC FIRST Bank Home Loan
- Punjab National Bank Home Loan
- Hero FinCorp Home Loan
- IDBI Bank Home Loan
- Kotak Bank Home Loan
- Deutsche Bank Home Loan
- Punjab National Bank Housing Finance Home Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Home Loan
- Standard Chartered Bank Home Loan
- Hero Housing Finance Home Loan
- Punjab & Sind Bank Home Loan
- Godrej Housing Finance Home Loan
- Reliance Capital Home Loan
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Home Loan
- Indian bank Home Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Home Loan
- Home First Finance Company Home Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Home Loan
- RBL Bank Home Loan
- Vastu Housing Finance Home Loan
- Clix Capital Home Loan
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Home Loan
- L&T Finance Home Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Home Loan
- Piramal Housing Finance Home Loan
- Fullerton India Home Loan
- IIFL Finance Home Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Home Loan
- Bank of India Home Loan
- Aadhar housing Finance Home Loan
- DCB Bank Home Loan
- Capri Global Home Loan
- Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan
- HDFC Sales Home Loan
- Cholamandalam Finance Home Loan
- HSBC Home Loan
- LIC Housing Finance Home Loan
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
Is a Home Loan A Tax Saving Deduction?
Yes you can get deductions up to Rs. 1.5 lakh under Section 80C and up to Rs. 2 lakh under Section 24.
What is The Minimum Salary For A Home Loan?
The minimum salary for a home loan is Rs. 25-30,000.
Can I Take Two Home Loans At A Time?
You can take two home loans simultaneously if you are eligible and you can afford to repay them conveniently every month.
When Does The Loan Repayment Period Start?
The repayment starts on the month after the month when the loan amount is disbursed to the bank.
Does HDFC Ltd Provide Home Loan at the best rate?
The interest rates are highly competitive and start from 6.70% onwards.
What are the KYC documents I will have to submit to apply for a home loan from HDFC Ltd?
There are several KYC documents required including Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Passport, Voter ID Card, Driving License, etc.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Home Loan Guide
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023:24 – Latest Update
In the latest update made by Finance Minister in the Union Budget 2023-24, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana received a major boost in fund assistance to 66%. This translates to the scheme receiving INR 79,000 Crores. Additi
Top10 Best Bank for Home Loan In 2023
We have compiled a list of the best banks for home loan in India 2023 based on the home loan value it offers to the borrower. These banks offer a variety of home loan programs with numerous advantages and
Home Loan For Women 2023
Home loans for women is offered by many lending institutions operating in India. One can claim a loan amount from anywhere between Rs 2 Lakhs to upto Rs 10 Crores. The interest rate offered on the home loan to women c