IndiaBulls Loan Against Property
Loan Against Property Banks
Up to 1%
₹30L - ₹5Cr
Tenure(Up to 15 Years)
Features & Benefits of Indiabulls Loan Against Property
These are some of the main features of Indiabulls Loan Against Property you need to know before you apply for Indiabulls Loan Against Property:
- Indiabulls offers loans against property up to 65% of the market value of the property.
- Borrowers can generate funds by unlocking the value of their property while staying in their own homes.
- Indiabulls offers loans against property at incredible interest rates to accommodate the emergency financial requirement of borrowers.
- You can avail quick loan processing.
- Borrowers can switch the interest rate on the loan against property with floating interest rates.
- Indiabulls does not charge prepayment fees for individual floating rate loans.
Indiabulls Loan Against Property Overview
Indiabulls offer loans against property with maximum finance against the market value of a property at amazing interest rates starting from 10.50% per annum. Indiabulls offers mortgage loans against commercial as well as non-commercial properties for a maximum repayment tenure of 15 years.
- Loans with continued occupancy on the property.
- Quick loan processing
- Convenient doorstep service for loans
- Easy documentation process
Eligibility Criteria and Factors Affecting Indiabulls Loan Against Property Eligibility
Entities that can apply for a loan against property from Indiabulls include:
- Small and mid-sized businesses
- Self-employed professionals
- Partnership firms
- Private or closely held companies.
Factors that affect Indiabulls loan against property eligibility are:
- Age (self-employed professionals should be between the age of 18 and 65 years)
- Credit history
- Repayment capacity
- Value of the property
- Income of the borrower
Indiabulls Loan Against Property Fees and Charges
|Processing Fees||Up to 2% of the loan amount|
|Prepayment Charges for Individuals||NIL for floating rate loans
For fixed and floating rate loans (dual-rate loans)
|Prepayment Charges for Non-Individuals||For floating-rate loans and dual-rate loans:
|PDC or ECS Dishonour Charges||Rs. 750|
|Retrieval Charges of Loan Copies / Property Document in IB Custody||NIL for emailing of scanned copies Rs. 500 for physical copies with IB attestation.|
|Late Payment Charges||24% on the outstanding EMI per annum|
|Account Statement or Amortization Schedule Charges||Rs. 200|
|Database Admin Fees||Rs. 650 (inclusive of service tax)|
Indiabulls Loan Against Property Interest Rates
|Interest Rate||10.50% per annum onwards|
|Loan Repayment Tenure||15 years|
|Processing Fees||Up to 2% of the loan amount plus GST|
|Loan-to-Value Ratio||Up to 70% of the property value|
Factors Affecting Indiabulls Loan Against Property Interest Rates
The list of factors that affect loans against property in Indiabulls includes:
- Nature of work
- Property type
- The current market value of the property
- Loan amount
- Your income
- Credit history
Documents Required for Indiabulls Loan Against Property
The list of documents required to apply for a loan against property from Indiabulls includes:
- Duly signed Indiabulls loan against property application form
- Passport-sized photographs
- Processing fee cheque
- Documents related to property
- Name proof
- Date of birth proof
- Address proof
- Signature proof
- Identity proof
- Residence ownership proof
- Documents of income
How Does the EMI Calculation Work for Indiabulls Loan Against Property?
Indiabulls’ Loan Against Property EMI Calculator helps you know the approximate instalment value of the loan you need to pay monthly for servicing your loan against property. You just need to enter a few details such as the principal amount of the loan, interest rate and loan repayment tenure to calculate the EMI amount in the online loan calculator.
How does Indiabulls Loan Against Property Compare with Other Lenders?
Indiabulls offers several schemes for loans against property at reasonable interest rates. The comparison of loan against property in Indiabulls with SBI and HDFC is as follows:
|Interest Rate||10.50% per annum onwards||8.45 per annum onwards||7.50% - 9.15% per annum|
|Processing Fee||Up to 2% of the loan amount + GST||1% of the loan amount + GST||Up to 1.5% of the loan amount + GST|
|Repayment Tenure||Up to 15 years||Up to 15 years||Up to 15 years|
|Age||18 - 65 years||18 - 70 years||18 - 65 years|
Indiabulls Loan Against Property Customer Care NumberHelpline Number: 1800-572-7777 Monday to Saturday – 9 am to 6 pm (Except 2nd and 3rd Saturdays and Public Holidays)
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Against Property Advisor Now!
Loan Home Page
Indiabulls's Other Products
Loan Against Property By Other Banks
- Axis Bank Loan Against Property
- Bank of Baroda Loan Against Property
- HDFC Bank Loan Against Property
- ICICI Bank Loan Against Property
- Bajaj Finserv Loan Against Property
- Canara Bank Loan Against Property
- YES Bank Loan Against Property
- DHFL Loan Against Property
- CITI Bank Loan Against Property
- Union Bank of India Loan Against Property
- Federal Bank Loan Against Property
- IndusInd Bank Loan Against Property
- State Bank of India Loan Against Property
- IDFC FIRST Bank Loan Against Property
- Hero FinCorp Loan Against Property
- Punjab National Bank Loan Against Property
- IDBI Bank Loan Against Property
- Digikredit-SME Corner Loan Against Property
- Kotak Bank Loan Against Property
- Shriram Urban Co Operative Bank Limited Loan Against Property
- Godrej Housing Finance Loan Against Property
- Tata Capital Financial Services LTD Loan Against Property
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Loan Against Property
- HDFC Sales Loan Against Property
- Vastu Housing Finance Loan Against Property
- Capital First Ltd. Loan Against Property
- Home First Finance Company Loan Against Property
- Hero Housing Finance Loan Against Property
- Clix Capital Loan Against Property
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Loan Against Property
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Loan Against Property
- L&T Finance Loan Against Property
- HSBC Loan Against Property
- Reliance Capital Loan Against Property
- Fullerton India Loan Against Property
- IIFL Finance Loan Against Property
- InCred Financial Services Loan Against Property
- Piramal Housing Finance Loan Against Property
- Edelweiss Financial Services Loan Against Property
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Loan Against Property
- Aadhar housing Finance Loan Against Property
- DCB Bank Loan Against Property
- Punjab National Bank Housing Finance Loan Against Property
- Capri Global Loan Against Property
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Loan Against Property
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Loan Against Property
- RBL Bank Loan Against Property
- Cholamandalam Finance Loan Against Property
- Deutsche Bank Loan Against Property
- Emirates NBD Loan Against Property
Mutual Fund Scheme
Mutual Fund Sector
Gold & Silver Rate
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
Is there an application fee for Loan Against Property?
Yes. You need to pay a processing fee of up to 2% of the loan amount for a loan against property from Indiabulls.
Can I get a loan against the plot?
What is LTV?
The LTV or Loan-to-Value ratio is a measure used to compare the mortgage amount with the value of a property purchased.
What is the maximum term for which I can avail a Loan Against Property (LAP) from Indiabulls?
The maximum repayment tenure for loans against property in Indiabulls is 15 years.
Does Indiabulls provide loans against property at the best rate?
Yes. You can take a loan against property from Indiabulls at an attractive interest rate of 10.50% per annum.
What is the maximum loan against the property amount I can get from Indiabulls?
You can get a loan against property of up to 65% of the market value of your property from Indiabulls.
How to apply for a loan against property in Indiabulls online?
If you are looking for an Indiabulls loan against property apply online, you need to visit the official website of the organisation and follow the process of loan against property application.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Loan Against Property Guide
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Unlock Your Property’s Value with Loan Against Property in 2023
Loan Against Property or a property loan is a financial assistance tool available with an immovable asset or real estate as collateral. This secured loan can be used for myriad reasons instrumental
Complete Details Loan Against Property Balance Transfer
A balance transfer is a facility that allows a customer to switch their lender for an improved or lower interest rate and services. Consequently, the new bank will be liable to pay the outstanding
How to Get Loan Against Property Without Income Proof?
When you pledge your residential or commercial property as collateral to the lender and borrow a specific amount in return, it is known as a loan against property or LAP. Simply put, it is a loan y