Piramal Housing Finance Home Loan
Piramal Housing Finance Home Loan is available within the Rs. 5 Lakhs - 2 Crore range. So, no matter how expensive your dream home is, you can purchase it with Piramal Housing Home Loans. Home loans are available for flexible loan tenures of up to 30 years. Salaried and Self-Employed Businessmen are eligible to apply for a Piramal Home Loan. Applicants need to submit KYC documents, Income Proof and property documents to get their home loan approved.
Enter 6 Digit OTP
We have just sent a verificaton code to
Send the code again
Change mobile number/email address
Check Piramal Housing Finance Home Loan Eligibility
Home Loan Banks
Piramal Housing Finance Home Loan
Up to 1%
₹10L - ₹75L
Tenure(Up to 30 Years)
Features and Benefits of Piramal Finance Bank Home loan
When you find out that there are plenty of home loan lenders in the market, you get confused while selecting the perfect one. At Piramal Housing Finance Bank you can get most suitable home loan to purchase your dream house quickly and easily. Let's have a look on the features and benefits that Piramal Bank has to offer on Home loan.
- When you apply for the home loans you need to go through several procedures that were very tiring. Piramal Finance Bank with easy and quick procedure helps you to submit the documents on time and thus making the process simpler and quicker.
- The paperless process which includes minimum documentation makes sure of easy and hassle-free procedure of a home loan application.
- The flexibility in time of repayment of the home loan is something to cherish for.
- Piramal Finance Bank home loan EMI is one of the convenient ways that fits your pocket perfectly and makes you stand close to your dream.
- Another important benefit that you can get while applying for a home loan is good-old tax benefits. Under the income tax act 1961, you can affirm up to 1.5 lakhs on the registration cost, stamp duty charges and main amount of the home loan.
Piramal Housing Finance-Home Loan Overview
Everyone has a dream to own a house at some point of their life. But purchasing a house can be a huge “savings-trimmer”. Here a home loan offered by the financial institutions can help you to buy your dream house. However, sometimes it is challenging to know the perfect home loan which can go with your requirements, as there are multiple loan lenders who can bewilder you with unfitting home loans. Unlike other banks if you apply for Piramal Housing Finance home loan, it can help you to avail the suitable home loan that you were looking for and to take one step closer to your dream home.
Eligibility Criteria for Piramal Housing Bank Home loan
Piramal Housing Finance Bank Home loan eligibility depends on various factors such as the applicant's age, property and monthly income. All of these are examined by the bank itself. The home loan criteria provided by Piramal Housing Finance Bank mainly depends on the type of employment.
|For Salaried Person||
|For Self-Employed Person||
Piramal Housing Finance Bank Home loan Fees and Charges
Piramal Bank Home loan's processing fee starts from 1%. This fee of the loan amount covers its expenses from credit appraisal to the technical evaluation of the property. Along with the processing fees, the bank also claims certain legal and technical charges. The borrower gets to know about the part payment charges during the loan process and the foreclosure charges remain nil especially for the floating interest rate on home loans.
Documents required for Piramal Finance Bank Home loan
There are few things with which you need, to meet the Piramal Housing Bank Home loan requirements. These documents are important for the beneficiary while applying for the loan here is the list of the documents required for Piramal Housing Finance Bank Home loan.
- Pan card, Aadhar card as age proof documents
- Passport and Aadhar card as KYC documents.
- Bank statement
- Property Related documents
And if you are applying online then the first thing you need to do is to fill the Piramal Housing Finance Bank Home loan online application.
How the EMI calculation works?
Piramal Bank Home loan calculator works perfectly to make the EMI calculation simple. This EMI calculation can help you to plan your finances well on monthly basis. Once you get the virtual EMI calculator, you need to put the loan amount, tenure period and interest rate. Once you calculate and get the answer, you will have a vivid picture of how much you need to pay for the EMI for your home loan in every month.
Piramal Housing Finance Bank Customer Care Number
Need some advice? Piramal Housing Finance Bank customer Care executives can answer your every question on the home loan. Call at 1800-266-6444 to know more.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Home Loan Advisor Now!
Loan Home Page
Piramal Housing Finance's Other Products
Home Loan By Other Banks
- Axis Bank Home Loan
- Bank of Baroda Home Loan
- HDFC Bank Home Loan
- ICICI Bank Home Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Home Loan
- Canara Bank Home Loan
- IndiaBulls Home Loan
- YES Bank Home Loan
- DHFL Home Loan
- CITI Bank Home Loan
- Union Bank of India Home Loan
- Federal Bank Home Loan
- IndusInd Bank Home Loan
- State Bank of India Home Loan
- IDFC FIRST Bank Home Loan
- Hero FinCorp Home Loan
- Punjab National Bank Home Loan
- IDBI Bank Home Loan
- Kotak Bank Home Loan
- Godrej Housing Finance Home Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Home Loan
- HDFC Sales Home Loan
- Indian bank Home Loan
- Vastu Housing Finance Home Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Home Loan
- Home First Finance Company Home Loan
- Hero Housing Finance Home Loan
- Clix Capital Home Loan
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Home Loan
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Home Loan
- L&T Finance Home Loan
- HSBC Home Loan
- LIC Housing Finance Home Loan
- Reliance Capital Home Loan
- Fullerton India Home Loan
- Bank of India Home Loan
- IIFL Finance Home Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Home Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Home Loan
- Aadhar housing Finance Home Loan
- DCB Bank Home Loan
- Punjab National Bank Housing Finance Home Loan
- Capri Global Home Loan
- Punjab & Sind Bank Home Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Home Loan
- karnataka bank Home Loan
- Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Home Loan
- RBL Bank Home Loan
- Cholamandalam Finance Home Loan
- Deutsche Bank Home Loan
Mutual Fund Scheme
Mutual Fund Sector
Gold & Silver Rate
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
What kind of affect your part-prepayment can have on the EMIs?
Principal gets decreased by the part-prepayment. In case your rate of interest on home loan lowers, you must pay to cheaper EMIs.
What documents do i need to submit to apply for the home loan?
The KYC Documents like Aadhar card, pan card, passport are required documents required to get a home loan from Piramal Housing Finance Bank.
What type of security is offered while availing for a home loan?
The borrower needs to deposit set of documents as security to apply for the loan. These documents include title clearance, title deeds etc.
How to check Piramal Housing Finance Bank Home loan status?
To know the status you can call at our customer care service or visit out office website to check the balance.
What is the maximum rate of interest provided by Piramal Housing Finance Bank on Home loan?
The maximum rate of interest is 2.5% on a home loan.
Can I apply for two home loans at one time?
Yes. You can apply for two home loans, as there is no such restriction on the home loan.
When does the repayment period start?
The loan Repayment period starts from the next month of your loan amount disbursement.
Does Piramal Housing Finance Bank have a fixed rate of interest on a home loan?
Piramal Housing Finance Bank offers home loans at a floating rate of interest.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Home Loan Guide
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Top 10 Best Bank for Home Loan In India 2023
We have compiled a list of the best banks for a home loan in India 2023 based on the home loan value it offers to the borrower. These banks offer a variety of home loan programs with n
Tamil Nadu Encumbrance Certificate (TNREGINET)
When considering buying or selling a property, it will be imperative to check whether the property has an encumbrance certificate available. This is essential as one will have access to information
Renting vs. Buying: Factors to Consider Before Making a Decision
Having a home of one's own is a significant aspect of living. However, choosing between buying and renting has an effect on your financial situation, way of life, and personal goals. You can choose