Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Home Loan
Poonawalla Finance Private Limited is a financial services company that is registered with the RBI as a non-deposit-taking systemically important NBFC. It is headquartered in the city of Pune and is a part of the Cyrus Poonawalla Group, a $12 billion reputed conglomerate.
Enter 6 Digit OTP
We have just sent a verificaton code to
Send the code again
Change mobile number/email address
Check Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Home Loan Eligibility
Home Loan Banks
Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Home Loan
1% - 2%
Tenure(1 - 30 Years)
Features & Benefits of Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Home Loan
Now you can achieve your dream of owning a home with a Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Home Loan. This home loan product is the perfect financial tool for all your needs. With simple loan requirements, quick loan processing, and online application provisions, the applicant does not have to worry about anything. This loan is provided for various end-use like building, buying, or renovating a home. Poonawalla offers competitive interest rates and flexible loan tenures to ensure maximum affordability. Further, you can expect complete transparency in the loan processing, as there are no hidden charges. In this piece, we will take a look at the Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Home Loan interest rates, eligibility criteria, documents required, and how it compares to other loan offers in the country.
The customised home loan offering is the perfect home financing tool whether you want to build, buy, or renovate your home. A home loan from Poonawalla is the one-stop solution for all your financing needs. Given below are some of the features and benefits of this loan:
- Suited for all Needs: With the Poonawalla Fincorp Limited home loan, you can effectively address all kinds of home financing needs. This loan product is designed to aid you in every way possible. You can use the loan to buy a new home, purchase a plot to construct a new home, renovate an existing home, or even fund a development project.
- Affordability: The minimal interest rate and low processing charges ensure that the borrower has an affordable loan experience. The applicant can obtain home loans starting at Rs. 5 lakhs to meet all kinds of home funding needs.
- Flexible Tenure: Now, you can keep your interest and EMI outgo within your budget with a home loan with flexible tenure. Poonawalla offers loan tenures ranging from 1 to 30 years to keep your loan repayment comfortable. You also have the choice to tailor your EMI according to your repayment ability.
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY): With a home loan from Poonawalla, you can take benefit of the government-backed PMAY scheme and buy your first home at a more affordable rate. First-time buyers can use the CLSS benefit, which makes them eligible for a subsidy of up to Rs. 2.67 lakhs.
- Minimum Documentation: A home loan from Poonawalla has easy-to-meet documentation requirements to simplify the process. All the steps of the borrowing experience have been optimised to provide a hassle-free experience.
- Nominal Interest Rates: Poonawalla offers an affordable borrowing experience by offering loans with interest rates starting at 9.55% per annum.
- Doorstep Service: Obtaining a home loan from Poonawalla Fincorp is a truly efficient process. Each applicant is assigned a dedicated relationship manager to assist with the loan application and processing. These seasoned professionals offer end-to-end service during the entire loan process.
Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Home Loan Eligibility Criteria
Given below are the basic eligibility criteria to obtain a home loan from Poonawalla Fincorp:
|Salaried Applicants||Self-employed Applicants||Firm/Company|
|Eligible Applicants||Employees of Government, Sem-government, PSU, Private, MNC, and Proprietorship firms||
||Private limited or partnership firms involved in servicing, trading, or manufacturing|
|Age||The applicants should be minimum of 21 years during the time of loan application and a maximum of 65 years at the time of loan maturity||The applicants should be minimum of 21 years during the time of loan application and a maximum of 65 years at the time of loan maturity||The applicant should be at least 25 years at the time of loan application and a maximum of 65 years at loan maturity|
|Income||The net monthly salary of the applicant should be at least Rs. 20,000||The gross annual income should be over Rs. 3 lakhs||The business should have a minimum annual turnover of Rs. 10 lakh|
|Experience||The applicant should have a minimum experience of 1 year||The applicant should have a minimum work experience of 2 years||The business should have a minimum continuity of 3 years|
|Citizenship||Should be an Indian Citizen||Should be an Indian Citizen||Should be an Indian-registered company|
Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Home Loan Fees and Charges
In addition to the interest rate and EMI amount, there are a few charges a borrower has to incur related to the processing and disbursement of the loan. Given below are the fees and charges for a Poonawalla home loan:
|Processing Fee||Up to 0.50% of the sanctioned loan amount|
|Stamp duty, registration charges and other related charges||To be borne by the applicant as per the prevalent stamp duty rates|
|Loan Cancellation Charges||Rs. 5,000|
|Cheque Bounce Charges||Rs. 600 per instance|
|Penal Interest for Delayed Payment||2.50% per month|
|Prepayment Charges||4% of the remaining loan amount|
|Collection Charges||Rs. 200 per instance of visit|
|List of Document Charges||Rs. 500|
|Statement of Accounts||Rs. 500 per statement|
|Over-the-Counter Service charges||As applicable at the time of services|
|Retrieval of copy of documents||Rs. 250 to Rs. 750|
Documents Required For a Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Home Loan
Given below are the set of documents that an applicant will have to submit while applying for a home loan from Poonawalla:
|Salaried Applicants||Self-employed Applicants||Company/Firm|
|Address Proof Documents||
|Bank Statement||Bank account statement from previous 6 months showing the clear credit of salary||Bank account statement for an operative account from the previous 6 months||Previous 6-month bank account statement for operating account|
How Does the EMI Calculation Work for a Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Home Loan?
An EMI is a monthly amount that a borrower will have to repay the loan amount. A specific pre-decided amount is deducted from the chosen account every month. You can easily calculate the EMI amount using the calculator available on the official website of Poonawalla. However, it is also important to know how the manual calculation of the EMI is done. Given below is the formula for calculating a home loan EMI amount:
EMI = P x r x (1+r) n/((1+r)n-1)
In this formula,
- P stands for the principal amount borrowed
- R denotes the applicable interest rate
- n stands for the loan tenure
Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Home Loan Customer Care Number
In case you have any doubts or queries regarding any Poonawalla services, you can get in touch with them in the below-mentioned ways:
|Address||201 and 202, 2nd Floor, AP81, Koregaon Park Annex, Mundhwa, Pune - 411036|
|Phone Number||+91 20 67808090|
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Home Loan Advisor Now!
Poonawalla Fincorp Limited's Other Products
Home Loan By Other Banks
- Axis Bank Home Loan
- Bank of Baroda Home Loan
- ICICI Bank Home Loan
- HDFC Bank Home Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Home Loan
- Canara Bank Home Loan
- IndiaBulls Home Loan
- YES Bank Home Loan
- CITI Bank Home Loan
- Union Bank of India Home Loan
- DHFL Home Loan
- Federal Bank Home Loan
- IndusInd Bank Home Loan
- State Bank of India Home Loan
- Punjab National Bank Home Loan
- Hero FinCorp Home Loan
- IDFC FIRST Bank Home Loan
- IDBI Bank Home Loan
- Kotak Bank Home Loan
- Deutsche Bank Home Loan
- Godrej Housing Finance Home Loan
- HDFC Sales Home Loan
- Indian bank Home Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Home Loan
- Home First Finance Company Home Loan
- Hero Housing Finance Home Loan
- Clix Capital Home Loan
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Home Loan
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Home Loan
- L&T Finance Home Loan
- HSBC Home Loan
- LIC Housing Finance Home Loan
- Reliance Capital Home Loan
- Fullerton India Home Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Home Loan
- Bank of India Home Loan
- IIFL Finance Home Loan
- Piramal Housing Finance Home Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Home Loan
- Aadhar housing Finance Home Loan
- DCB Bank Home Loan
- Punjab National Bank Housing Finance Home Loan
- Capri Global Home Loan
- Punjab & Sind Bank Home Loan
- Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan
- karnataka bank Home Loan
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Home Loan
- RBL Bank Home Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Home Loan
- Vastu Housing Finance Home Loan
- Cholamandalam Finance Home Loan
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
Is Poonawalla Fincorp Limited genuine?
Yes, Poonawalla is registered with the Reserve Bank of India as a Non-banking Financial Company. It is one of the leading financial services providers in the country.
What is the interest rate of a Home Loan in Poonawalla Fincorp Limited?
Poonawalla offers customised home loan products with interest rates starting from 9.55% per annum.
What are the benefits Poonawalla Fincorp Provides on Home Loan?
Seamless online application, minimal documentation, quick disbursal, and nominal interest rates are some of the benefits of a home loan from Poonawalla Fincorp.
Does Poonawalla Fincorp Check for CIBIL Score for Home Loans?
Yes, Poonawalla checks the applicant’s CIBIL score before sanctioning a home loan. They usually prefer applicants with a credit score over 750.
What are the KYC documents I will have to submit to apply for a home loan from Poonawalla?
The applicant will be required to submit their PAN card and Aadhar card as KYC documents to obtain a home loan from Poonawalla Fincorp.
Will I be charged a penalty for not paying my EMI on the Poonawalla housing loan?
Yes, you will be charged a late payment fee to the tune of 2.50% per month on the outstanding amount.
What is the processing fee for the Poonawalla Fincorp home loan?
Poonawalla charges a processing fee of up to 0.50% on the sanctioned loan amount.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Home Loan Guide
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Home Top Up Loan – Meet Your Housing Requirements
A house has a voice of its own, reflected through its maintenance, interior, fixtures, and renovations. Keeping this voice tuned requires a great amount of money, initiating the need for a top-up loan on house loans
Know Clear Land Titles for a Smooth Property Ownership Experience
Clear land titles refer to the legal ownership of a piece of land with no pending disputes or litigation related to the property. For home loan applicants in India, clear land titles are of utmost importance as it is
Base Rate: Why It’s Important in Decision Making
Buying a home is one of the most significant investments you'll make in your lifetime, and choosing the right home loan can make all the difference. The base rate is one crucial factor that impacts your home loan inte
© 2023 www.urbanmoney.com. All rights reserved.