Reliance Capital Personal Loan Interest Rate 2023
Reliance Bank provides exceptional banking services at all stages of life. From providing a mortgage for turning a house into a home to assisting your children with their first bank accounts, Reliance bank is always there for you. When a great idea comes to your mind, it helps you establish your business and build your firm by providing the necessary funds for business loans. It is one point solution for all financial obligations.
Check Latest Personal Loan Offer From Reliance Capital
Compare Reliance Capital Personal Loan Interest Rate with Other Bnaks
The table below pertains to Reliance Capital Personal Loan Rate Comparison with other lending institutions.
- Starting Interest Rate (p.a)
- Processing Fee
- Min. Loan Amount
CASHe PL Interest Rate
We offer a 2.50% interest rate per month (Equivalent to reducing the balance interest rate to 3.71% per EMI) on the loan amount.
₹1K - ₹4L
Tenure(7 - 45 Years)
Edelweiss Financial Services PL Interest Rate
18% - 25%
₹2L - ₹20L
Tenure(0 - 4 Years)
Muthoot Finance Ltd PL Interest Rate
Up to 2% of the loan amount
₹50K - ₹10L
Tenure(1 - 5 Years)
PaySense PL Interest Rate
16% - 36%
₹5K - ₹5L
Tenure(0 - 5 Years)
Reliance Capital Personal Loan Rate of Interest
The Reliance Capital Personal Loan allows users to raise funds to conclude their projects without collateral. An individual can select from the myriad of schemes this financial institution offers. The funds obtained from the personal loan can be used for debt consolidation, medical emergencies and purchasing gadgets. The reliance money offers a loan tenure of up to 48 months. The Reliance Capital Personal Loan interest rate varies based on the applicant. This lending institution evaluates the borrower's creditworthiness to determine the interest rate.
Reliance Capital Personal Loan Interest Rate by Schemes
Reliance Capital allows customers in India to raise to conclude their personal projects. One can avail of the funds to fulfil medical expenses.
Reliance Capital Personal Loan Interest Rates for Salaried and Self-Employed
The Reliance Capital Personal Loan interest rates for salaried and self-employed individuals vary based on factors such as the CIBIL score, loan amount and financial standing. The individual must reach out to the Reliance Capital representative to get an estimate of the interest amount on the personal loan. The Reliance capital personal loan interest rates are determined after the lending institution thoroughly reviews the application.
Reliance Capital Pre-approved Personal Loan Interest Rate
A borrower can obtain the interest rate on the personal loan beforehand after providing the lending institution with details such as CIBIL Score, income statements and other relevant documents. Reliance capital will provide the applicant with the interest rate on the personal loan after a meticulous evaluation of the parameters established. The interest rate offered would be based on the creditworthiness of the applicant.
Reliance Capital Personal Loan Fees and Charges
Reliance Capital Personal Loan levies the following fees and charges from the applicant to process the Personal Loan.
|Cheque Swapping Fee
|Rs 500 per instance
|Bounce Cheque Fee
|Rs 600 per instance
|26% Per annum
|EMI Date Change Cycle
|Outstation Cheque Charges
|Rs 45 per cheque
|Cheque Revalidation Charges
|Regular Customer Prepayment allowed from disbursement date: In case of fewer than six months: 5% per annum In case of more than six months: 2% per annum
|Loan Cancellation Charges
|Loan Reschedulement Charges
|SPDC retrieval charges for swap
|Changing Fixed to Floating Rate
|Copies of Loan Documents
How to Get Low-Interest Rates on Reliance Capital Personal Loan?
An individual can implement the following tips to avail of lower interest rates from the personal loan:
- To exhibit creditworthiness, one must maintain a satisfactory CIBIL score. An individual must be punctual and diligent with bills and credit repayment. An acceptable CIBIL score would ensure that the applicant is offered lower interest rates.
- An individual availing of a personal loan can also reduce the interest rate by opting for a smaller loan. It would also make the EMIs more manageable in case one does not have a substantial financial standing.
- The borrower can select the tenure and loan amount that meets their budgetary goal by using online personal loan calculators.
Factors Affecting Reliance Capital Personal Loan Interest Rates
The Reliance Capital Personal Loan interest rate varies from one applicant to another. This lending institution accounts for the following factors while accounting for the interest rate on the loan product.
- Reliance Capital will meticulously assess the CIBIL score of the applicant to determine their Creditworthiness.CIBIL score provides a numeric summary of the borrower’s diligence in handling credit. A satisfactory CIBIL Score would ensure lower interest rates.
- The lending institution might also offer better interest rates to individuals with a regular income stream and solid financials. An applicant with an adequate income and savings solidifies their capability to repay the loan. As the personal loan is unsecured, the borrower needs to showcase their financial capability to repay it.
- The loan tenure also impacts the credit interest rates. A lengthier loan repayment tenure spreads out the total loan amount and makes the repayment more manageable for the borrower.
How to Calculate Reliance Capital Personal Loan Interest EMI
Reliance Capital employs the following formulae to compute the EMI amount against the personal loan.
EMI = [P x R x (1+R)^N]/[(1+R)^N-1]
‘P’ stands for the Principal amount,
‘R’ stands for the interest rate,
‘N’ stands for the tenure.
One can also utilise various online personal loan EMI calculators to calculate the EMI amount on the personal loan. These calculators enable the users to derive the EMI amount from the comfort of their homes. The calculator entails a straightforward interface that even first-time users can conveniently employ. The user is required to mention details such as the loan amount, interest rate and tenure. And the calculator will provide them with more information, such as the EMI amount and the total amount to be repaid.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Advisor Now!
Other Loans Offered by Reliance Capital
Other Banks Personal Loan Calculator
- Axis Bank Personal Loan Calculator
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan Calculator
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan Calculator
- Bank of Baroda Personal Loan Calculator
- Canara Bank Personal Loan Calculator
- Union Bank of India Personal Loan Calculator
- State Bank of India Personal Loan Calculator
- YES Bank Personal Loan Calculator
- Federal Bank Personal Loan Calculator
- IDBI Bank Personal Loan Calculator
- CITI Bank Personal Loan Calculator
- IDFC FIRST Bank Personal Loan Calculator
- Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan Calculator
- karnataka bank Personal Loan Calculator
- Deutsche Bank Personal Loan Calculator
- RBL Bank Personal Loan Calculator
- DCB Bank Personal Loan Calculator
- Punjab & Sind Bank Personal Loan Calculator
- Kotak Bank Personal Loan Calculator
- Indian bank Personal Loan Calculator
- HSBC Personal Loan Calculator
Personal Loan by Other Banks
- Bank of Baroda Personal Loan
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
- IndiaBulls Personal Loan
- Canara Bank Personal Loan
- Union Bank of India Personal Loan
- DHFL Personal Loan
- CITI Bank Personal Loan
- YES Bank Personal Loan
- Federal Bank Personal Loan
- IndusInd Bank Personal Loan
- State Bank of India Personal Loan
- Hero FinCorp Personal Loan
- Punjab National Bank Personal Loan
- IDFC FIRST Bank Personal Loan
- IDBI Bank Personal Loan
- Kotak Bank Personal Loan
- MoneyWide Personal Loan
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Personal Loan
- Shriram Urban Co Operative Bank Limited Personal Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Personal Loan
- HDFC Sales Personal Loan
- Indian bank Personal Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Personal Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Personal Loan
- Tata Capital Financial Services LTD Personal Loan
- Clix Capital Personal Loan
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Personal Loan
- L&T Finance Personal Loan
- HSBC Personal Loan
- Bank of India Personal Loan
- Fullerton India Personal Loan
- PaySense Personal Loan
- IIFL Finance Personal Loan
- InCred Financial Services Personal Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Personal Loan
- DCB Bank Personal Loan
- Punjab & Sind Bank Personal Loan
- Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan
- karnataka bank Personal Loan
- AU Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
- karur Vysya Bank Personal Loan
- RBL Bank Personal Loan
- FT Cash Personal Loan
- Loantap Credit Products Private Limited Personal Loan
- Privo Personal Loan
- CASHe Personal Loan
- Deutsche Bank Personal Loan
Personal Loan Calculators
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the current interest rate of Reliance Capital personal loan?
The personal loan is unsecured, the interest rate offered to an applicant varies based on the application.
How can I reduce my interest in Reliance Capital's personal loan?
The applicant can reduce the interest by maintaining a satisfactory CIBIL score, ensuring their creditworthiness.
Do Reliance Capital demand collateral or security for personal loans?
No, personal loans are unsecured, and the applicant does not have to pledge any collateral.
Can individuals pay off their Reliance Capital loans EMI early?
Yes, one can prepay the loan amount to reduce the loan cost. However, one is required to pay a fee to avail of this facility.
What is the EMI for Rs 1 lakh personal loan?
The EMI for a loan amount of Rs 1 Lakhs would be subject to the loan tenure and the interest rates.
What is the EMI for Rs 10 lakh personal loan?
The EMI for a loan amount of Rs 10 Lakhs would be subject to the loan tenure and the interest rates.