Shriram Urban Co Operative Bank Limited Personal Loan
Shriram City Union Finance is one of the leading NBFCs in the country and was founded in the year 1986 as an entity of the Shriram Group, one of Indiaâ€™s most well-known conglomerates.
Enter 6 Digit OTP
We have just sent a verificaton code to
Send the code again
Change mobile number/email address
Check Shriram Urban Co Operative Bank Limited Personal Loan Eligibility
Features and Benefits of Shriram Urban Co-operative Personal Loan
One can benefit from lucrative Shriram Urban Co-operative personal loan schemes that come in two variants. Firstly, one can apply for a loan under the salary deduction plan. Secondly, there is the loan which customers can avail of for personal use. The interest rates are fixed for the salary deduction scheme at 12% per annum. Moreover, for personal use, customers can avail of the Shriram Urban Co-operative personal loan, currently ranging from 12% to 18%.
Furthermore, applicants can enjoy a wide range of financial products and services. In this piece, read about the Shriram Urban Co-operative personal loan interest rates, features and benefits, document requirements, and other related information.
Shriram Urban Co-operative personal loan schemes come in two variants. Firstly, customers can apply for a personal loan dedicated to personal use. The other kind comes under the salary deduction scheme. The standard features of these two Shriram Urban Co-operative personal loans include the following:
- Maximum Loan Limit - INR 3 Lakhs
- Maximum Loan Repayment Tenure - 5 years
- Processing Fee - 1% of the loan amount
The other features of the Shriram Urban Co-operative personal loan schemes are as follows:
One scheme is dedicated to personal use, whereas the other comes under a salary deduction plan. Moreover, for the salary deduction scheme, the applicant must be employed for at least two years with a minimum salary of INR 5000. On the other hand, the minimum salary requirement for a personal use loan is INR 1,50,000 per annum. Shriram Urban Co-operative's personal loan interest rate under the salary deduction scheme is fixed, whereas the personal use loan depends on the security provided.
Shriram Urban Co-operative Personal Loan Eligibility
Customers are required to adhere to specific eligibility guidelines to become qualified to apply for a Shriram Urban Co-operative personal loan scheme. These eligibility criteria are as listed below:
- For Salaried Person Confirmed Employee with a Minimum of two years of service.
- For Professional/Businessmen, Minimum Net Income of Rs. 1.50 lakhs per annum for the last three years.
Shriram Urban Co-operative Personal Loan Interest Rates
Shriram Urban Co-operative personal loans interest rates vary per loan type. With the loan devised under the salary deduction plan, applicants will be charged an interest rate of 12% per annum. This will be a fixed loan interest rate.
Moreover, customers considering the personal loan for personal use will have an interest rate dependent on the security amount. The details are as listed below:
- Security Up to 60% of loan 18% per annum
- Above 60% to 75% and 15% per annum
- Above 75% to 90% and 13% per annum
- Above 90% 12% per annum
Factors Affecting Shriram Urban Co-operative Personal Loan Interest Rates
Personal loans are versatile unsecured loans that can be utilised for various purposes. However, customers seeking the Shriram Urban Co-operative personal loan scheme will have the provision to use their loan for personal use or under a salary deduction plan. With this condition, the bank considers various factors before they quote an interest rate to the customers. These factors include the following pointers.
- The CIBIL score of the applicant is a significant determinant of how the loan interest rate is quoted. The better the CIBIL score, the lower the interest rate.
- Another co-dependent factor is the income of the applicant. Customers with a steady income have a higher probability of getting approached by the bank for the loan scheme. Steady income shows reliability and is considered a good factor in disbursing loan amounts.
- One of the technical yet essential factors is the debt-to-income ratio. Applicants having a few unpaid debts can be seen as a negative factor for the banks. This could potentially mean that the customer’s repayment is either not punctual or that their existing debts may hamper their repayment capacity with the loan they are applying for.
- Moreover, the applicant’s repayment history will also be assessed before sanctioning a loan to them.
Shriram Urban Co-operative Fees and charges
Applicants applying for the Shriram Urban Co-operative personal loan will have to incur a processing fee of 1% of the loan amount, which they must pay at the time of loan sanctioning. The amount will be non-refundable.
Documents Required for Shriram Urban Co-operative Personal Loan
Majorly, one must present their KYC documents to the banking authorities while applying for the Shriram Urban Co-operative personal loan. These KYC documents can include the following:
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Government-issued identification cards
Other than these, applicants will also be required to provide residential address proof, which can be any utility bills that have the residential address along with the name of the applicant. Moreover, borrowers will also be required to show their bank statements and income details.
How the EMI Calculation Works for Shriram Urban Co-operative Personal Loans?
Use one of the many online EMI calculators to determine the monthly EMIs for the personal loan. The calculator accurately calculates the user's results by accounting for the principal amount, interest rate, and tenure.
EMI = [P x R x (1+R)^N]/[(1+R)^N-1]
- ‘P’ stands for the Principal amount
- ‘R’ stands for the interest rate
- ‘N’ stands for the tenure
How does Shriram Urban Co-operative compare with Other Lenders?
Customers considering a personal loan for financing their needs should explore their options of lenders based on the interest rates offered. Here is a comparison of interest rates among various lenders offering the scheme of personal loans.
|Banks/NBFCs||Interest Rates (p.a.)|
|IDBI Bank||10.25% - 15.50%|
|HDFC Bank||11.00% onwards|
|State Bank of India||10.65%-15.15%|
|ICICI Bank||10.75% onwards|
|Axis Bank||10.49% onwards|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||10.99% onwards|
|IndusInd Bank||10.49% onwards|
|IDFC First Bank||10.49% onwards|
|Bajaj Finserv||11.00% onwards|
|Tata Capital||10.99% onwards|
Shriram Urban Co-operative Personal Loan Customer Care Number
Customers having any kind of personal loan related query can reach out to the Shriram Urban Co-operative Limited customer service via their various channels of communication. Shriram Urban Co-operative Limited personal loan applicants can find the contact details below:
- Head Office - Plot No.4, “Shrinidhi”, Kulkarni-Deshmukh Layout, Shraddhanand Square, Laxmi Nagar, NAGPUR 440 022
- Email address - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer Care number - 86000 76206
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Personal Loan Advisor Now!
Shriram Urban Co Operative Bank Limited's Other Products
Personal Loan By Other Banks
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- Bank of Baroda Personal Loan
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
- IndiaBulls Personal Loan
- Canara Bank Personal Loan
- CITI Bank Personal Loan
- DHFL Personal Loan
- YES Bank Personal Loan
- Union Bank of India Personal Loan
- Federal Bank Personal Loan
- IndusInd Bank Personal Loan
- State Bank of India Personal Loan
- IDFC FIRST Bank Personal Loan
- Punjab National Bank Personal Loan
- Hero FinCorp Personal Loan
- IDBI Bank Personal Loan
- Kotak Bank Personal Loan
- Deutsche Bank Personal Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Personal Loan
- InCred Financial Services Personal Loan
- Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan
- Punjab & Sind Bank Personal Loan
- Reliance Capital Personal Loan
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
- Indian bank Personal Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Personal Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Personal Loan
- RBL Bank Personal Loan
- Clix Capital Personal Loan
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Personal Loan
- L&T Finance Personal Loan
- Loantap Credit Products Private Limited Personal Loan
- Paysence Service Pvt Ltd Personal Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Personal Loan
- Fullerton India Personal Loan
- Tata Capital Financial Services LTD Personal Loan
- IIFL Finance Personal Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Personal Loan
- Bank of India Personal Loan
- DCB Bank Personal Loan
- Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan
- karnataka bank Personal Loan
- AU Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
- karur Vysya Bank Personal Loan
- HDFC Sales Personal Loan
- FT Cash Personal Loan
- HSBC Personal Loan
- MoneyWide Personal Loan
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
What is the interest rate of personal Loan in Shriram Urban Co-operative?
Shriram Urban Co-operative personal loan comes with an interest rate ranging from 12% to 18% for the customers.
What are the benefits Shriram Urban Co-operative Provides on Personal Loans?
Customers can benefit from the Shriram Urban Co-operative personal loan that has two categories bifurcated based on personal use and salary deduction plan.
Does Shriram Urban Co-operative have a fixed interest rate on a Personal Loan?
Shriram Urban Co-operative personal loan under the salary deduction plan has a fixed interest rate of 12%. Customers will be given the interest rate for the personal loan as per the security amount.
What documents are required in Shriram Urban Co-operative for a Personal Loan?
Applicants looking for Shriram Urban Co-op personal loans will have to submit a few KYC documents, including a PAN card, aadhaar card, driving license, or other valid government-issued cards.
How to check personal Loan Status in Shriram Urban Co-operative?
Get the Shriram Urban Co-operative personal loan status by contacting the customer representative. They are reachable at the number 1800-103-6369, which is a toll-free number.
Does Shriram Urban Co-operative Checks for CIBIL Score for Personal Loan?
Shriram Urban Co-op bank relies on the CIBIL score of an individual to assess their creditworthiness. Ideally, a customer with a CIBIL score of 750 or more will be quoted lower interest than their counterparts.
What is the maximum and minimum personal Loan amount I can get from Shriram Urban Co-operative?
One can get a maximum of INR 3 Lakhs from Shriram Urban Co-op bank limited personal loan, which can be repaid in 5 years.
What KYC documents will I submit to apply for a personal loan from Shriram Urban Co-operative?
To avail of a Shriram Urban Cooperative Personal Loan, one would be required to present a few KYC documents pertaining to their identification and residential address along with income and employment details. These documents can include a PAN card, an aadhaar card, etc.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Personal Loan Guide
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Best Education Loan in India 2023 – Compare and Apply for the Best
Education is the first step to empowerment. It is also becoming an expensive affair, making it difficult for Indians to avail of this basic right. This is where the need for education loan arises. The Indian governmen
Top 10 Best Private Banks in India 2023
Today, the banking system incorporates 21 private sector banks in India along with 12 public sector banks, foreign banks, rural banks, cooperative banks, and financial institutions.
In total, the retail credit
Bank Guarantee: Complete Process and its Types
A Bank Guarantee is a promise from a bank or NBFC to repay a customer's debt if the customer defaults on its obligations. This type of guarantee can be useful for businesses that need to borrow money or obtain lines o