Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Personal Loan
Enter 6 Digit OTP
We have just sent a verificaton code to
Send the code again
Change mobile number/email address
Check Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Personal Loan Eligibility
Personal Loan Banks
Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Personal Loan
Up to 2.5%
Up to ₹35L
Tenure(Up to 6 Years)
Features and Benefits of Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Personal Loan
Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited is a corporate financial services company that has provided top-notch financial services to its customers. One of their primary products includes the Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Personal Loan, which has many features and benefits while incorporating attractive interest rates. Customers can avail of the product with a starting rate of 10.99% with a flexible repayment duration.
The tata capital housing finance limited personal loan comes with an array of features and benefits that makes them a lucrative option for anyone needing quick financial assistance. This scheme has been designed for customers looking to meet their financial needs concerning home purchases, holiday plans, medical bill settlements, or any other requirements. Personal loans have higher credit limits than credit cards or BNPLs and serve as all-purpose financial aid. Some major features and benefits of Tata capital housing finance limited personal loan include the following pointers.
- Attractive low-interest rates
- No collateral requirement
- Multi-purpose loan that can be availed for healthcare, vacation, house buying/renovation, etc.
- Flexible loan tenures
- Digital application for hassle-free loan procurement
- Fast loan processing
Eligibility Criteria For Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Personal Loan Eligibility
Customer preferring the tata capital housing finance limited personal loan has to meet a few different eligibility criteria. These parameters set the standard that the customers need to uphold and adhere to. The major eligibility criteria for applying for a Tata capital housing finance limited personal loan are mentioned below:
- The customers are required to be in the age range of 22 years to 58 years.
- The minimum salary the customer should be earning is INR 15,000 per month.
- An year of work experience is also a mandatory requirement.
- the applicant should be a resident of India. In the case of non-residents, they should possess the necessary documents to prove their origins.
Factors Affecting Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited's Personal Loan Interest Rates
The Tata capital housing finance limited personal loan interest rates, although starting from 10.99%, can increase as per the borrower. The bank considers various factors before offering its customers an interest rate. Some major factors that affect the tata capital housing finance limited personal loan rates are explored below:
- CIBIL score is one of the most important factors that affect the interest rate. Banks generally consider CBIL scores as a mark for providing eligible interest rates to their customers. The higher the CIBIL score, the lower the interest rate offered.
- Secondly, banks consider the borrower’s profile before sanctioning a loan. The repayment history is another major factor that is taken into account. Banks prefer a customer who hasn’t defaulted on any of their previous loan repayment.
- There have to be sufficient income savings with the customer. The higher the income earning capacity, the higher the likeliness that a bank offers lucrative interest rates and tenure.
- Another minor factor affecting the interest rates is the customer’s employer. With someone employed for a reputed name, the chances are that they will be quoted better deals.
- Finally, if the customer is debt-ridden, they are faired higher on the credit-risk aspect. This equates to a higher interest rate as well.
Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Personal Loan Interest Rates
Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited is known for its attractive interest rates for its customers. The Tata capital housing finance limited personal loan interest rate ranges from 10.99% to 24%. Customers get interest rate quotations as per their CIBIL scores. The higher one’s CIBIL score, the lower the interest rates. Moreover, there are several ways in which one can improve loan eligibility. These include paying off any outstanding debts, improving CIBIL score, refraining from taking multiple loans, taking loans with longer duration, inviting additional applicants, and so on.
Furthermore, applicants must ensure that they obtain all the documents required not to get rejected.
Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Fees & Charges
To avail of the Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Property Loan, one must also incur certain fees and charges that are non-refundable. This is mostly for the part of the service provided. It has to be noted that the bank does not hold a refundable policy even in case the loan is not sanctioned. The Tata capital personal loan rates pertaining to processing fees and other charges are below:
|Processing Fee||2.75% of the loan amount plus applicable GST|
|Delayed EMI charges||3% of the overdue amount plus GST|
|EMI bounce penalty||INR 600 per bounced payment plus GST|
|Rejection of service||INR 450 plus GST|
|Cash credit or Overdraft facility||0.25% of the amount plus GST|
|Loan cancellation||2% or INR 5,750 (whichever is higher)|
|Instrument swap charges||INR 550 plus GST|
Documents Required for Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Personal Loan
There are a few documents that are mandatory for one to produce while applying for the Tata capital housing finance limited personal loan scheme. These documents include photo identification proof, residential address proof, income proof, salary slip, and employment proof. The documents used to authenticate the mentioned particulars are as follows:
- A copy of Voter ID Card
- Driving Licence
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Last six months' bank statement
- Last three months' salary slip
- A copy of ration card
- A copy of electricity bill
- A certificate showing one year of continuous employment
How Does the EMI Calculation Work for Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited's Personal Loans?
Taking a loan invites monthly interest expenses, which will benefit a customer to know them in advance. With online tools such as Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Personal Loan Calculator, one can speculate their repayment structure in advance. This is beneficial in diverse aspects. For example, one can decide whether or not a specific loan scheme is affordable and suitable for them. Moreover, one can also do financial planning in advance to ensure a smooth transition. The calculation of the EMI for tata capital housing finance limited personal loan is generally managed by a mathematical formula which incorporates the following particulars.
- Principal Loan Amount: The personal loan amount the applicant wants to borrow from the Bank
- Interest Rate: The rate of interest to be paid for the loan
- Loan Term: The tenure of the loan repayment.
The underlying mathematical formula goes as follows:
EMI= [P x R x (1+R)^N]/[(1+R)^ (N-1)]
After mentioning the values in the above fields, the applicant could easily compute the EMI amount against the personal loan almost immediately.
How Does Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Compare With Other Lenders?
Here is a table showing the Interest rates various banking institutions offer for sanctioning a personal loan. With Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Personal Loan interest rate starting from 10.99%, it will be beneficial for customers to be aware of the prevailing market rate structure.
|Banks or NBFCs||Personal Loan Interest Rate|
|Axis Bank||12% Onwards|
|HDFC Bank||11 Percent to 21 Percent|
|PNB||8.9% to 14.45% Percent|
|ICICI Bank||10.75% to 19% Percent|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||10.99 percent onwards|
|IndusInd Bank||6.7 Percent Onwards|
|IDFC First Bank||10.49% - 25% Percent|
|Bajaj Finserv||11 Percentonwards|
|Tata Capital||10.99 Percent Onwards|
Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Personal Loan Customer Care Number
Customers seeking additional informational support can address their queries directly as well by speaking to a customer service representative. They have the provision to speak with them via a few different means, including a toll-free contact number, email address, and branch visit. The customer care facility can be reached via the following means.
- Toll-free number - 1860 267 6060
Customers can contact the given number from 9 am to 8 am from Monday to Saturday. The facility is closed on Sundays and public holidays.
- Email Address - email@example.com ( For new loan requirement)
- Head Office Address - 11th Floor, Tower A, Peninsula Business Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai - 400013.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Personal Loan Advisor Now!
Loan Home Page
Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited's Other Products
Personal Loan By Other Banks
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- Bank of Baroda Personal Loan
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
- Canara Bank Personal Loan
- IndiaBulls Personal Loan
- YES Bank Personal Loan
- DHFL Personal Loan
- CITI Bank Personal Loan
- Union Bank of India Personal Loan
- Federal Bank Personal Loan
- IndusInd Bank Personal Loan
- State Bank of India Personal Loan
- IDFC FIRST Bank Personal Loan
- Hero FinCorp Personal Loan
- Punjab National Bank Personal Loan
- IDBI Bank Personal Loan
- Kotak Bank Personal Loan
- Shriram Urban Co Operative Bank Limited Personal Loan
- Tata Capital Financial Services LTD Personal Loan
- HDFC Sales Personal Loan
- Indian bank Personal Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Personal Loan
- Clix Capital Personal Loan
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Personal Loan
- L&T Finance Personal Loan
- HSBC Personal Loan
- Loantap Credit Products Private Limited Personal Loan
- Reliance Capital Personal Loan
- Fullerton India Personal Loan
- Bank of India Personal Loan
- Paysence Service Pvt Ltd Personal Loan
- IIFL Finance Personal Loan
- InCred Financial Services Personal Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Personal Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Personal Loan
- DCB Bank Personal Loan
- Punjab & Sind Bank Personal Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Personal Loan
- karnataka bank Personal Loan
- Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
- AU Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
- karur Vysya Bank Personal Loan
- RBL Bank Personal Loan
- FT Cash Personal Loan
- Deutsche Bank Personal Loan
- MoneyWide Personal Loan
Mutual Fund Scheme
Mutual Fund Sector
Gold & Silver Rate
FAQs About Tata Capital Personal Loan
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
What is the interest rate of a personal Loan in Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited?
The bank is offering the Tata capital housing finance limited personal loan for a starting interest rate of 10.99%.
What benefits does Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited provide on a Personal Loan?
Tata capital housing finance limited personal loan comes with an array of benefits that makes it a suitable and feasible option for customers requiring some urgent financial assistance. The benefits include attractive interest rates, flexible repayment options, flexible tenure, and an easy, hassle-free application procedure.
Does Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited have a fixed interest rate on a Personal Loan?
There is not only the provision for the customers to choose a fixed interest rate, but also they can opt for a Flexi plan where the EMIs are flexible. Customers can pay higher EMIs when they can afford to do so.
What documents are required in Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited for a Personal Loan?
The documents required to complete an application request for the Tata capital housing finance limited personal loan include identification documents, address proof documents, bank statements, and income proof.
How to apply for a personal Loan in Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited online?
Tata capital housing finance personal loan can be availed by sending an application request online and offline. Customers can apply from the bank’s official website or by visiting the nearest branch.
How to check personal Loan Status in Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited?
Customers can check the status of their Tata Capital housing finance limited personal loan by contacting the bank via the customer service representative number 1800 209 606 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Does Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Check for CIBIL Score for Personal Loan?
Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited’s personal loan is sanctioned with respect to an individual’s CIBIL score. Therefore, customers should improve or maintain their credit score above the threshold of 750 for the best offers.
What is the maximum and minimum personal Loan amount I can get from Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited?
One opting for tata capital housing finance limited can expect a deal ranging from INR 75,000 to INR 35,00,000.
What KYC documents will I have to submit to apply for a personal loan from Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited?
A customer needs to provide a few KYC documents to the bank for availing of the Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited personal loan, including identification documents such as an aadhaar card, PAN card, driving license, voter ID card, etc. Moreover, one also needs to provide address proof, such as a utility bill.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Personal Loan Guide
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan
Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan Scheme is a government initiative to provide financial assistance to students pursuing higher education. Under this scheme, loans are provided to students from differen
Emergency Loan : Get Urgent Loans
Emergency loans are a type of personal loan that can cover unexpected expenses when you don't have cash on hand. These loans can help you pay for anything from a medical emergency to a car repair.<
Get Rs 1 Lakh Personal Loan Online
Looking to raise 1 Lakh from a personal loan in India? Check out the list of top lending institutions that offer funds to a customer base with attractive interest rates and flexible repayment tenur