Vastu Housing Finance Home Loan
No shadow of doubt buying a house is perhaps is one of the priciest takeovers in everybody'ss life. Hence each and every plant regarding buying a house must be very carefully taken, as there are simply so many things to decide on. Well, be that as it may, in the likely event you are considering buying your dream house and it is the finance that is impending you to do so, there are various types of home loans designed to buy the house you want. A home advance can be selected to purchase another house/level or a plot of land where you build the house, and in any event, for remodeling, expansion, and fixes to a current house. However, if you are the one deicide to buy a house all of your own, you will need to a few facts regarding ways to apply for a home Vastu Housing Finance loan, which is indeed the most viable one to afford.
Enter 6 Digit OTP
We have just sent a verificaton code to
Send the code again
Change mobile number/email address
Check Vastu Housing Finance Home Loan Eligibility
No shadow of doubt buying a house is perhaps is one of the priciest takeovers in everybody’s life. Hence each and every plant regarding buying a house must be very carefully taken, as there are simply so many things to decide on. Well, be that as it may, in the likely event you are considering buying your dream house and it is the finance that is impending you to do so, there are various types of home loans designed to buy the house you want.
A home advance can be selected to purchase another house/level or a plot of land where you build the house, and in any event, for remodeling, expansion, and fixes to a current house. However, if you are the one deicide to buy a house all of your own, you will need to a few facts regarding ways to apply for a home Vastu Housing Finance loan, which is indeed the most viable one to afford.
Eligibility Criteria and Factors Affecting Vastu Finance Home Loan Eligibility
There are indeed a few eligibilities range to avail Vastu Finance Home loan. These eligibility criteria are discussed below.
- In order to avail Vastu Finance Home loan, you will need to be at least 23 years of age, while the maximum you could be 67.
- You need to have at least 10 lakh income per year to avail of the most minimal of loans.
- If you are a salaried person, you will need to show your pay bills to the bank. In case you are into business, you will have to show your profit and loss charge sheet.
These are the few guidelines you will need to follow as far as Vastu Finance Home loan is concerned; however, as things have become digitized, the notion of home loan online application.
Vastu Housing Finance Home Loan Fees and charges
As it is a home loan, there will be a certain charge which you will have to pay, and a few of the payments are non-refundable. Well, as far as the initial non-refundable fun is concerned, Vastu Finance Home loan will charge as much as Rs 3,000 on statutory levies; this onetime charge is applicable for everybody. This is a one-time non-refundable charge and is gathered by Vastu HFC to evaluate the application for the Loan and is free of the result/consequence of such examination. This sum is payable at the hour of presenting the application structure. However, if you need to know about the processing fees, Vastu Finance Home loan will charge like 2% of the entire loan amount.
Vastu Housing Finance Home Loan Interest Rates
At the time it comes to the matter of home loans, you will need to know a few facts about the rate of interest. Well, that is indeed a deciding factor, especially for home loans, which are given for the maximum period of time. You need to know that Vastu Housing Finance has designed various types of Loan, which are indeed viable for the customer to use. However, you will need to know a few facts about Vastu Finance home loan rates and interest. The first thing you will need to know is that the Vastu Finance home loan is quite a viable medium for buying a house all of your own. With proper proof and identification, you need to know they will pay you even when the house is under construction. The maximum amount of Loans that you can expect from them is 50 lakhs, with the rate of interest about 12.5% to 16.5% depending on the property for those who are salaried. Well, for self-employed, the amount of interest may vary, such as 13.5 to 17.5% with a PLR less than 4.17% to 0.17%. These are the few things you will need to know about Vastu Housing Finance home loan interest rates.
Documents required for Vastu Finance Home Loan
Like most home loans, you will need to produce a few of the documents that will bolster getting the Loan. Like that, the Vastu Finance Home loan will also require you to produce some of the documents. Thus, the few documents required for the Vastu Finance home loan are discussed below.
- You will need to provide a few the documents such as your identity proof that is your aadhar, pan voter, or anything that has your identity.
- You will also need to provide you official residential identity proof such as voter id or anything equivalent.
- Vastu HFC computes the advance qualification thinking about different factors, for example, pay, other feasible pay, age of the borrower, residency of the advance, work insight, and other key boundaries that might impact credit value.
- The documentation necessities are organized to guarantee that we gather the most un-number of archives for a home advance. The documentation incorporates an application structure, duplicates of your ID reports, address confirmation, pay records, bank proclamations, and property archives.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Home Loan Advisor Now!
Vastu Housing Finance's Other Products
Home Loan By Other Banks
- Axis Bank Home Loan
- Bank of Baroda Home Loan
- ICICI Bank Home Loan
- HDFC Bank Home Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Home Loan
- IndiaBulls Home Loan
- Canara Bank Home Loan
- Union Bank of India Home Loan
- CITI Bank Home Loan
- YES Bank Home Loan
- DHFL Home Loan
- Federal Bank Home Loan
- IndusInd Bank Home Loan
- State Bank of India Home Loan
- Punjab National Bank Home Loan
- IDFC FIRST Bank Home Loan
- Hero FinCorp Home Loan
- IDBI Bank Home Loan
- Kotak Bank Home Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Home Loan
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Home Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Home Loan
- Piramal Housing Finance Home Loan
- Fullerton India Home Loan
- Punjab National Bank Housing Finance Home Loan
- Reliance Bank Home Loan
- RBL Bank Home Loan
- Standard Chartered Bank Home Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Home Loan
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Home Loan
- IIFL Finance Home Loan
- Godrej Housing Finance Home Loan
- Home First Finance Company Home Loan
- DCB Bank Home Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Home Loan
- Indian bank Home Loan
- Bank of India Home Loan
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Home Loan
- HDFC Sales Home Loan
- Aadhar housing Finance Home Loan
- Capri Global Home Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Home Loan
- L&T Finance Home Loan
- Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan
- LIC Housing Finance Home Loan
- Punjab & Sind Bank Home Loan
- Cholamandalam Finance Home Loan
- Deutsche Bank Home Loan
- Clix Capital Home Loan
- HSBC Home Loan
- Hero Housing Finance Home Loan
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
What is the interest rate of a Vastu finance home loan?
The rate of interest of a Vastu finance home loan may vary from one other. The interest rate is 12.5% to 16.5% for salaried persons, with less than 5.17% of PLR.
What are the documents needed for the Vastu Finance home loan?
You will need to produce a few documents, such as your photo identity. You will also need to provide you official residential identity proof such as voter id or anything equivalent.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
PMAY (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana)
The main aim of the introduction of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana was the unprecedented endeavor of the “Housing For All” scheme to refurbish urban areas with affordable housing by 31st March 2022. The implementation of
Home Loan Insurance
Picture your child running to you with a landscape drawing of your home amidst the mountains where the sun shines high and bright. You smile as a home loan allows the dream of owning a house to come true, and the home
Personal Loan Types and Interest Rates
The Indian banking sector boasts different Personal Loan types to cater to the diverse set of financial requirements of the customer base. The bank offers its funds to borrowers without any security, making it a popul