Aadhar housing Finance
Unlock Best Home Loan Offers From 10+ Lenders
Loans offered by Aadhar housing Finance
|Aadhar housing Finance Loans
Aadhar housing Finance Home Loan
11.75% - 17%
Up to Rs 3,500
₹1L - ₹1Cr
Tenure(1 - 30 Years)
Aadhar housing Finance Loan Against Property
11.75% - 17%
2% of the Loan Amount plus applicable GST
₹25L - ₹1Cr
Tenure(1 - 70 Years)
Features and Benefits of Aadhar Housing Finance
Aadhar Housing Finance Ltd is one of the biggest affordable housing finance entities in the country, catering to housing finance requirements of lower-income borrowers, empowering millions of customers to own their dream homes.
- Aadhar Housing Finance Ltd was established in 2010 and has catered to 1,88,000+ customers via its network of 326 branches and offices throughout India.
- Aadhar Housing Finance Limited was integrated officially in 2010 while being fused later with DHFL Vysya from 20th November, 2017. The name was thereafter changed to Aadhar Housing Finance Limited.
- Housing finance solutions are offered to customers with monthly income between Rs. 5,000 and Rs. 50,000 and upwards.
- The holding company of Aadhar Housing Finance Ltd is BCP TOPCO VII PTE. LTD (a company under the Blackstone Group).
- The company has a presence in 20 Indian States, serving more than 90% of the Indian population.
- Aadhar Housing Finance believes that every individual deserves the reassurance and security of home ownership.
- A fast and hassle-free procedure of financing is another plus point of the company.
- Its vision is to enable home ownership for every Indian across the nation while emphasizing on the low-income category, offering financial services at comparatively affordable rates and expanding its network to encompass every part of India.
- Core values include speed, innovation, customer satisfaction and integrity.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Advisor Now!
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
Who is the owner of Aadhar Housing Finance?
Shri Deo Shankar Tripathi is the owner, managing director, and CEO of Aadhar Housing Finance.
Is Aadhar Housing Finance an NBFC?
No, AHFL isn’t an NBFC. It’s just a housing finance company in India.
Is Aadhar Housing Finance under RBI?
Yes, Aadhar Housing Finance is registered with the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and so it is regulated by the RBI.
How do I get the AHFL loan statement?
You can obtain the AHFL loan statement online by simply logging in to the online website of AHFL and selecting the ‘Home Loan Provisional Certificate’ option under the enquiries tab.
Where is Aadhar Housing Finance's head office?
Aadhar Housing Finance is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The complete address of the company is, Office No 201, 2nd Floor, Raheja Point 1, Nehru Road, Vakola, Santacruz (East), Mumbai 400055, Maharashtra, India.
How many branches of Aadhar Housing Finance are there in India?
There are 326 branches and offices of Aadhar Housing Finance located in different parts of India.
What is the rate of interest for Aadhar Housing Finance?
The Aadhar Housing Finance rate of interest for home loans ranges from 11.75% to 16.50%.
What is the Aadhar Housing Finance Customer Care Number?
You can either reach out to Aadhar Housing Finance customer care by calling on 1800 3004 2020 or you can give a missed call to 88888 99953 for a new home loan enquiry.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Top 10 Best Bank for Home Loan In India 2024
We have compiled a list of the best banks for a home loan in India 2024 based on the home loan value it offers to the borrower. These banks offer a variety of home loan programs with numerous advantag
Union Budget 2024 Live Updates
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharman is presenting the Interim Budget 2024 today, the last one before the Lok Sabha elections. The budget is expected to focus on infrastructure, income tax, and job crea
What is a Credit Card Grace Period?
A grace period is a period that falls between the billing date and the due payment date. You’ll be charged a minimum amount on purchases during this period, or there will be no charges at all. It’s no