Enter 6 Digit OTP
We have just sent a verificaton code to
Send the code again
Change mobile number/email address
Check DCB Bank Loan Eligibility
Loans offered by DCB Bank
|DCB Bank Loans||Interest Rate||Processing Fee||Loan Amount/Tenure|
|DCB Bank Personal Loan|
13% - 25%
2% - 3%
₹1L - ₹5L
Tenure(1 - 5 Years)
|DCB Bank Home Loan|
9.75% - 15%
Up to 2%
₹5L - ₹10Cr
Tenure(1 - 20 Years)
|DCB Bank Loan Against Property|
8.5% - 20.6%
₹2L - ₹10Cr
Tenure(1 - 10 Years)
|DCB Bank Business Loan|
8.25% - 18%
Up to 2%
₹1L - ₹40L
Tenure(1 - 15 Years)
DCB Bank Overview
DCB Bank is a new-generation private sector banking institution with a vast network of 356 branches (as of 30th September, 2021) in India. This SCB (scheduled commercial bank) is under the regulation of the RBI (Reserve Bank of India) and is professionally governed and managed.
- DCB Bank harnesses cutting-edge technology and banking infrastructure for its business and personal banking customers alike.
- The business segments at DCB Bank include micro-SME, Retail, mid-Corporate, SME, Commodities, Agriculture, Public Sector, Government, Co-Operatives, Indian Banks and NBFCs.
- The bank has close to 600,000 customers on its rolls.
- DCB Bank was founded in the 1930s, promoted by the AKFED (Aga Khan Fund for Economic Development) and Platinum Jubilee Investments Limited which holds less than 15% as its stake.
- The vision at DCB Bank is to be the most innovative and responsive neighborhood bank in India serving entrepreneurs, individuals and businesses.
- Core values include respect, fairness, dynamism, an ethical outlook, contribution to society, excellence and teamwork.
- The bank’s operating profit touched Rs. 175 crore for Q2 FY2022 with PAT (profit after tax) standing at Rs. 65 crore.
- Retail term deposits grew handsomely by 12% in this period, as compared to the second quarter of FY2021.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Advisor Now!
Dcb Bank Calculators
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
Who is the CEO of DCB Bank?
Murali M. Natrajan has been the CEO and Managing Director of DCB Bank since 2009. He is the core pillar of DCB Bank Limited, with 37 years of experience in banking services.
What is DCB Bank's full form?
The full form of DCB Bank is Development Credit Bank Ltd. However, it is well known by the name of DCB Bank Ltd. across the country.
Is DCB Bank a government bank?
DCB Bank is a private-sector bank that offers prominent financial services to its customers through 367 branches.
Where is the headquarters of DCB Bank?
The headquarter of DCB Bank is in Peninsula Business Park, Mumbai, Maharashtra. The area’s pincode is 400013.
How do I find my DCB User ID?
You can easily find your DCB User ID through multiple methods. You can get it from the very first page of your passbook, cheque book or bank statement. You can also call the DCB helpline number and ask the executive for the same by authenticating your identity. Additionally, you can make an in person visit to the nearest branch of the bank to know your user ID.
How can I register for DCB net banking?
To register for DCB net banking, you just need to follow a quick procedure. All you have to do is visit the official website of DBC Bank and choose the internet banking option. Next to this, select the personal banking option, select Forgot password, enter debit card details and create a new password. Post this, your registration will be done and you will receive a confirmation message on the registered mobile number.
How do I check my DCB loan balance?
You can check your loan balance by getting in touch with the bank executive at 1800 209 5363.
What is the IFSC code for DCB Bank?
DCB Bank’s IFSC code for RTGS and NEFT is DCBL0000312.
What is the SWIFT code for DCB?
The SWIFT code of DCB Bank is DCBLINBB043.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
PNB Credit Card Customer Care Number
The PNB customer care number allows 24x7 access to Punjab National Bank’s credit card support services. The Punjab national customer care numbers allow cardholders to make their enquiries at no cal
What is a Credit Card Grace Period?
A grace period is a period that falls between the billing date and the due payment date. You’ll be charged a minimum amount on purchases during this period, or there will be no charges at all. It’s
RBI Home Loan Guidelines 2023
The Reserve Bank of India is the highest banking and financial authority in India. Along with the Government of India, the central bank revamps and updates its policies to publish RBI guidelines fo