Punjab National Bank
Punjab National Bank (PNB) is the first Swadeshi banking institution in the country, starting its operations on 12th April, 1895 in Lahore. It started its journey with authorized capital of Rs. 2 lakh and working capital of Rs. 20,000. The bank was founded in the spirit of Indian nationalism and was the first such institution managed purely by Indian citizens with capital derived from Indians as well. Nine banks have been fused/merged with Punjab National Bank till date.
Enter 6 Digit OTP
We have just sent a verificaton code to
Send the code again
Change mobile number/email address
Check Punjab National Bank Loan Eligibility
Loans offered by Punjab National Bank
|Punjab National Bank Loans||Interest Rate||Processing Fee||Loan Amount/Tenure|
8.9% - 14.45%
Up to 1%
Up to ₹20L
Tenure(Up to 6 Years)
Up to ₹1Cr
Tenure(Up to 30 Years)
|Loan Against Property|
8.8% - 11.15%
₹2L - ₹5Cr
Tenure(Up to 10 Years)
₹50K - ₹15L
Tenure(1 - 5 Years)
Features and Benefits of Punjab National Bank
The Punjab National Bank entails the following features and benefits to its customer base:
- The Punjab National Bank provides state-of-the-art technologically based solutions to its clientele to do transactions while relaxing in their own homes. To stay abreast of developments in the financial industry, the bank has always been a technology early adopter.
- Customers can pick from the variety of goods and services that Punjab National Bank provides. These products were created with the consumers' financial and investing goals. Concerning its financial and investment products, the bank provides competitive interest rates.
- The Punjab National Bank offers an easy application process that may be finished effortlessly online. Additionally, the Bank provides individualised services to clients through its nationwide network of locations. The bank provides its customers with a simplified loan disbursal procedure with little paperwork.
- To offer streamlined services to its customers, the brand consistently aims to reinvent its services through technological advancements.
Punjab National Bank Overview
Punjab National Bank’s total revenue in Q1FY'23 was 21294 Crore. For the first quarter of FY23, the bank's operating income was $1080 billion. For Q1FY'23, the bank's total interest income was 18757 Crore. In the first quarter of FY23, net interest income increased by 4.27% to Rs. 7543 crores from Rs. The Bank's overall expenses for the first quarter of FY23 decreased by 3.05% to 15915 Crore. From 11694 Crore in Q1 FY'22 to 11214 Crore in Q1 FY'23, total interest paid decreased by 4.10% YoY.
With a gross global business of 19 36,923 Crore, PNB is the nation's second-largest Public Sector Bank (PSB). With a share of 46.34%, the Bank is still a leader in low-cost CASA deposits. The bank has concentrated on qualitative business expansion, recovery, and stopping new slippages.
Products Offered by Punjab National Bank
The Punjab National Bank offers a variety of products to its customer base in India, the account holders with the Punjab National Bank; people from all walks of life can get the banking services that are needed from the bank. The customer can easily apply to avail of the following products:
Customers can choose from several products offered by the Punjab National Bank to use their investments in the best way:
- Savings Account: To meet its customers' financial needs, Punjab National Bank offers a variety of Savings Accounts, from regular to premium accounts or family protection to salary accounts.
- Current Account: Punjab National Bank's customers can open two types of current accounts to meet their financial needs. These accounts are best suited for individuals, HUF, businesses, and companies who conduct numerous banking transactions.
The following loan products are available from the Bank to its clients in India:
- Home Loan: Customers of Punjab National Bank can obtain attractive home loans from the bank at competitive interest rates, with minimal processing and documentation costs.
- Personal Loan: Three different types of personal loans are provided by Punjab National Bank, meeting all of the client's urgent financial needs at reasonable interest rates. A loan account must be at least Rs. 5,000.
- Two Wheeler Loan: Women and the general public can finance a two-wheeler through Punjab National Bank at special, enticing interest rates. The general public's and women's minimum net monthly incomes must be, respectively, Rs. 10,000 & Rs. 8,000.
- Car Loan: Punjab National Bank offers its clients two types of car loans at competitive interest rates. The loan length depends on the vehicle and auto loan type the applicant chooses.
- Education Loan: Punjab National Bank offers education loans to its customers to pay for course fees, the purchase of books, instruments, uniforms, dorm fees, examination fees, etc., at renowned institutions in India and abroad.
- Gold Loan: Punjab National Bank offers loans against gold jewellery, ornaments, and coins with a maximum value of Rs. 10 lakhs. Both agricultural and non-agricultural purposes can be used as collateral for this type of loan.
The following investment products are available from the Bank to its clients in India:
- Fixed Deposit (FD): For investors with extra money, Punjab National Bank offers a variety of fixed deposit schemes with interest rates as high as 6.75%. Seven days to ten years make up the tenure.
- Recurring Deposit (RD): Recurring Deposits are available from Punjab National Bank with terms of 6 to 120 months. If customers fail to deposit their outstanding instalments, they will be penalised.
This Punjab National Bank provides the following cards category to its customer base in India.
- Credit Card: Punjab National Bank offers a range of credit cards with features like alluring reward points, special advantages, and more to meet the needs of account holders. These credit cards are made to meet various consumer needs, including dining, shopping, and travel.
- Debit Card: Debit cards from Punjab National Bank have a wide range of features to meet the needs of account holders. These debit cards facilitate cashless transactions and assist with account fund access.
The Bank also offers a diverse variety of investment, payments and foreign exchange products that are available to consumers in India.
Services Offered by Punjab National Bank
The Punjab National Bank offers the following services to the customer base in India:
- The account holder can obtain a Bank Statement detailing the transactions made from the account from the bank. There are three types of account statements: the Maxima, Indus Privilege Plus, and Indus Classic. Additionally, they can receive their monthly statements via the registered email address.
- Account users can check their balance at branches and Punjab National Bank ATMs nationwide.
- The account holders can also make cash deposits at their home branch, strategically positioned at the city's epicentres.
- Provides NEFT/RTGS services to its clients so they can send money electronically from the comfort of their homes.
- They also offer mobile alerts to keep account holders informed of the transactions made in their bank accounts.
- The personalised services offered by the Punjab National Bank branches are also available to account holders. The banking staff is educated to meet the needs of the Indian customer base.
Punjab National Bank Corporate office Details with Contact numbers and Email ID
The Punjab National Bank is headquartered in New Delhi. The bank has also established branches across the country to cater to its customer base's investment and financial requirements. Address of the Punjab National Bank corporate office: Plot No. 4, Sector-10, Dwarka New Delhi-110075
Punjab National Bank Contact Number: +91-11-28044153
E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Advisor Now!
Punjab National Bank IFSC Codes
- Punjab National Bank Andaman and Nicobar
- Punjab National Bank Andhra Pradesh
- Punjab National Bank Assam
- Punjab National Bank Bihar
- Punjab National Bank Chandigarh
- Punjab National Bank Chhattisgarh
- Punjab National Bank Delhi
- Punjab National Bank Goa
- Punjab National Bank Gujarat
- Punjab National Bank Haryana
- Punjab National Bank Himachal Pradesh
- Punjab National Bank Jammu and Kashmir
- Punjab National Bank Jharkhand
- Punjab National Bank Karnataka
- Punjab National Bank Kerala
- Punjab National Bank Madhya Pradesh
- Punjab National Bank Maharashtra
- Punjab National Bank Manipur
- Punjab National Bank Meghalaya
- Punjab National Bank Nagaland
- Punjab National Bank Odisha
- Punjab National Bank Puducherry
- Punjab National Bank Punjab
- Punjab National Bank Rajasthan
- Punjab National Bank Tamil Nadu
- Punjab National Bank Telangana
- Punjab National Bank Tripura
- Punjab National Bank Uttarakhand
- Punjab National Bank Uttar Pradesh
- Punjab National Bank West Bengal
Punjab National Bank Calculators
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
What are the Different Interest Rates in Punjab National Bank?
For term lengths ranging from seven days to ten years, the Punjab National Bank (PNB) offers fixed-rate (FD) interest rates to the general public of 3.50–7.00% p.a. and senior citizens of 4.00–7.50% p.a. PNB Tax Saving FDs have interest rates of 6.10% annually for the general public and 6.60% for senior citizen depositors.
Where is the Punjab National Bank Head Office?
The Punjab National Bank’s head office is in Dwarka, New Delhi, India.
Who is the Founder of Punjab National Bank?
Dyal Singh Majithia is the founder of Punjab National Bank.
How Many Branches of Punjab National Bank are there in India?
Punjab National Bank has 12,248 branches in India.
Who is the CEO of Punjab National Bank?
Mr Atul Kumar Goel is the CEO of Punjab National Bank.
Is Punjab National Bank under RBI?
Yes, Punjab National Bank comes under RBI.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Home Loan Brokers: Find the Best Mortgage for Your Dream Home
Every borrower wants to unlock a great deal on their home loan, whether trying to buy their first house, their next piece of real estate or refinance their existing home loan. Access to the right tools and obtaining s
Government Increasing PMAY Funds to INR 79,000 Crore in Budget 2023
Finance Minister of India, Nirmala Sitharaman, in her Union Budget 2023 speech, announced that the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023 is being allocated funds worth INR79,000 crores. Thi
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023:24 - Latest Update
In the latest update made by Finance Minister in the Union Budget 2023-24, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana received a major boost in fund assistance to 66%. This translates to the scheme receiving INR 79,000 Crores. Additi