Punjab National Bank
PNB Bank stands as a beacon of trust and reliability. PNB Bank loans empower you to achieve your goals, whether a dream home, personal aspirations, or a consumer loan for your needs. Benefit from PNB Bank's competitive interest rates and flexible loan terms. Turn your dreams into reality with PNB Bank loan solutions.
Unlock Best Home Loan Offers From 10+ Lenders
Loans offered by Punjab National Bank
|Punjab National Bank Loans
Punjab National Bank Personal Loan
10.4% - 16.95%
Up to 1% of the loan amount
Up to ₹20L
Tenure(Up to 6 Years)
Punjab National Bank Home Loan
8.4% - 10.25%
0.25% of Loan amount (Minimum – Rs. 1000/- Maximum Rs. 1500/-)
₹1L - ₹5Cr
Tenure(1 - 30 Years)
Punjab National Bank Loan Against Property
10.4% - 12.75%
0.75% of loan amount (Max. Rs 1 lakh)
₹2L - ₹5Cr
Tenure(Up to 10 Years)
Punjab National Bank Business Loan
8.15% - 15%
Up to Rs.300/- per lakh or part thereof
₹50K - ₹15L
Tenure(1 - 5 Years)
Features and Benefits of Punjab National Bank
Punjab National Bank is one of the oldest banks in India and has never failed to deliver their clients the best banking services. The variety of products like Punjab National Bank loans, fixed deposits, accounts, etc., are not the only features of the bank. The following features and benefits add to the bank’s attractiveness.
- Customers may manage their cash and pay invoices more quickly by connecting to their accounts online.
- It offers a full variety of banking products, including deposit accounts, PNB loans, payment and collection services, and investments.
- The online banking service employs advanced encryption and multilayer authentication to safeguard users' privacy and financial information.
- The product and service prices and fees are quite competitive.
- Punjab National Bank provides good value to customers by giving competitive rates and fees.
- A high level of customer service is provided, as well as personalised customer care and a variety of helpful advice.
- India has a large network of branches and ATMs, making it easy for customers to access their money.
- There is a multinational existence, with offices and branches all over the globe, allowing consumers to easily access cash and services on a worldwide scale.
Punjab National Bank Overview
Punjab National Bank (PNB), India's first Swadeshi bank, began operations from Lahore on April 12, 1895, with an authorised capital of Rs. 2 lakhs and working capital of Rs. 20,000. The bank was founded in the spirit of nationalism and was the first bank controlled entirely by Indians with Indian capital. During the Bank's long history, nine banks have merged or amalgamated with PNB. As of June 2023, the bank had 48,015 delivery channels, including 10,080 domestic branches, two international branches, 12,820 ATMs, and 25,115 business correspondents. To accommodate their needs, the bank aims to provide its customers with the best banking products like PNB loans, deposits, transfers, cash deposits etc.
Services Offered by Punjab National Bank
Services offered by a bank make it unique and desirable. The number of services available to a customer of PNB is given below:
- UPI 123PAY
- Loan EMI Repayment
- Debit Card Transaction Enable/Disable
- Point Of Sale (PoS)
- BHIM Aadhaar Pay
- Bharat/BHIM QR Code
- Internet Payment Gateway (IPG)
- PNB Cash Acceptor Cum ATM
- Passbook Updation Machine (PUM)
- Electronic Cheque Deposit Machine (ECDM)
- Outward NACH Mandate Cancellation
- Safety Ring
- Credit Card Against FD Through PNBONE
- Issuance of virtual-only credit cards through digital channels
- PreQualified Credit Card
- PNB ONE
- E-Mandate Registration
- FinTech Initiatives
- Positive Pay System (PPS)
- PNB PIHU
- Banking Services Through WhatsApp
- OTP-Based Aadhaar Seeding
- Retail Internet Banking
- Corporate Internet Banking
- BHIM PNB (UPI)
- Green PIN - Debit Card
- Missed Call Services
- SMS Banking
Punjab National Bank Corporate office Details with Contact numbers and Email ID
The customers of Punjab National Bank may need assistance in different banking activities like applying for PNB loans or doing cash transfers etc. The bank has set up customer service to help customers resolve their queries. The following are the details of customer care, including the corporate office details.
Corporate Office Address
Plot No 4, Sector -10 Dwarka New Delhi -110075
Customer Care Number
- 1800 1800
- 1800 2021
- 1800 180 2222
- 1800 103 2222
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Advisor Now!
Punjab National Bank Calculators
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
What are the Different Interest Rates in Punjab National Bank?
For term lengths ranging from seven days to ten years, the Punjab National Bank (PNB) offers fixed-rate (FD) interest rates to the general public of 3.50–7.00% p.a. and senior citizens of 4.00–7.50% p.a. PNB Tax Saving FDs have interest rates of 6.10% annually for the general public and 6.60% for senior citizen depositors.
Where is the Punjab National Bank Head Office?
The Punjab National Bank's head office is in Dwarka, New Delhi, India.
Who is the Founder of Punjab National Bank?
Dyal Singh Majithia is the founder of Punjab National Bank.
How Many Branches of Punjab National Bank are there in India?
Punjab National Bank has 12,248 branches in India.
Who is the CEO of Punjab National Bank?
Mr Atul Kumar Goel is the CEO of Punjab National Bank.
Is Punjab National Bank under RBI?
Yes, Punjab National Bank comes under RBI.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Top 10 Best Bank for Home Loan In India 2024
We have compiled a list of the best banks for a home loan in India 2024 based on the home loan value it offers to the borrower. These banks offer a variety of home loan programs with numerous advantag
Union Budget 2024 Live Updates
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharman is presenting the Interim Budget 2024 today, the last one before the Lok Sabha elections. The budget is expected to focus on infrastructure, income tax, and job crea
What is a Credit Card Grace Period?
A grace period is a period that falls between the billing date and the due payment date. You’ll be charged a minimum amount on purchases during this period, or there will be no charges at all. It’s no