Axis Bank Timings and Working Hours
The Axis Bank branches have established timings for banking operations that cater to the needs and requirements of its customers. The Axis Bank timings might vary from branch to branch, but you can find below the general operational hours for the bank:
|Axis Bank Timings Overview
|Axis Bank Timings Today (Monday to Friday)
|9:30 AM to 3:30 PM
|Axis Bank Timings on Saturday Working Hours
|9:30 AM to 3:30 PM
|Which Saturday Axis Bank Closed
|2nd and 4th Saturdays
- The Axis Bank timings from Monday to Friday are 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM. The customer can visit the bank during these hours to avail of the personalised services offered by the branch.
- The Axis Bank timings for Saturdays are generally set at 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM. This is to cater to the customers' needs who might find it difficult to visit the bank on weekdays. However, it is to be noted that the bank is only opened on the 1st, 3rd, and 5th Saturday (In case the month has 5 Saturdays).
- The Axis Bank is closed on 2nd and 4th Saturdays.
- The Axis Bank is closed on Sundays.
Axis Bank Timings On Saturday
The Axis Bank timings for the 1st, 3rd, and 5th Saturdays are similar to the normal timings of a weekday. That is 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM. The Axis Banks is closed on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays. However, it is to be noted that the timings mentioned above are generalised and might vary with respect to the location of the branch.
Axis Bank Lunch Timings
The Axis Bank Timings for lunch are similar to the regular lunch timings, which are 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM. However, these timings might vary from branch to branch.
Axis Bank NEFT Timings
The National Electronic Fund Transfer or NEFT is a provision designed by the Reserve Bank of India. It facilitates the transfer of funds from one bank to another. The Axis Bank offers NEFT services to its customers so that they can transfer funds in a hassle-free manner.
Digital platforms such as retail and corporate net banking or the mobile internet option allow the customer to avail of NEFT service 24*7 for 365 days. The timings for the services are as follows.
- If the amount limit is at the discretion of the customer, then the timings to avail of an NEFT service will be 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
- The customers can also employ the option of transfer of funds from 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM if the amount to be transferred below 5 Crores.
- If the NEFT amount is up to 1 Crore, the sum can be transferred anytime between 6:30 PM and 8:00 AM. This service can be availed of even on the bank holidays such as 2nd and 4th Saturday and Sundays.
Axis Bank RTGS
The RTGS or Real-time Gross settlement is a system designed to host a continuous or real-time settlement for the find-transfers. The window for RTGS transactions opens from 7:00 AM to 5:45 PM. This transaction window exclusively opens on weekdays and working Saturdays. The RTGS transaction service can also be available through digital avenues such as the retail and corporate banking net banking options or mobile banking. The RTGS transaction can be done 24*7 through these services.
- If the amount limit is at the customer's discretion, then the Axis Bank timings for the RTGS transaction would be from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- If the amount is up to 1 crore, then the Axis Bank timings for the RTGS transaction would be anytime between 6:00 PM to 7:00 AM. The 2nd and 4th Saturdays, Sundays, and bank holidays are irrelevant when transacting through this option.
Doorstep Banking Timings Of Axis Bank
Axis bank, under RBI regulations, offers senior citizens and differently-abled customers services such as cash and cheque pickups and cash drop-offs under Doorstep Banking Services (DBS). The timing details of the same are mentioned below.
- Axis Processes request on all days, except Bank holidays.
- All Requests made through Phone Banking centre till 1:00 pm will be responded by the branch on the same day.
- Requests made post 1:00 p.m. will be attended on the next working day.(Branches may choose to respond on the same day).
- On Saturdays, Requests will accept only till 11:30 am.
Phone Banking Timings of Axis Bank
The Axis Bank also offers a diverse set of phone banking services to cater to the varying requirement of the customers.
- Dial +91 22 67987700 to block credit/debit/prepaid cards. The concerned individual can also reach out to the 24-hour Emergency Helpline Number of the bank
- The customer can also avail of the service Monday to Saturday any time between 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. If their query is with respect to the loan services. It is to be noted that the national holidays are excluded.
- The customer can also avail of IVR services available 24*7.
- The services related to accounts and credit cards can be serviced from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
Axis Bank Timings Post COVID-19 Lockdown
In accordance with the State Government, the Axis bank timings have resumed normal working hours for their daily operations. This is applicable to all the branches in India. However, precautions such as contact-less service, social distancing, and sanitary requirements must be meticulously followed to ensure the safety of the employees and the customers in the bank.
The bank operations were limited to essential services in the month of March 2022. However, all the necessary services such as updating of passbook, account opening, cheque clearance, bank deposits or withdrawals, paying credit card dues, and remittances can now be availed of in the bank.
It has been mandated for visitors of the bank to cautiously follow all the rules and precautions regarding social distancing. It is also advised to avail of all the net banking and mobile banking facilities of the Axis Bank that covers all the services instead of a physical visit.
The Axis Bank offers doorstep service exclusively to Senior Citizens and differently abled-person. Services such as pension and cash collection are also available. Customised pick-ups for the following are also provided:
- Requisition slips
- Life certificate
- KYC documents
About State Axis Bank
The Axis Bank is one of the major players in the private banking sector. India's 3rd largest private sector bank has around 4,000 domestic branches and 12,705 ATMs spread across the country. The bank has approximately 59,600 employees to cater to the country's varying needs and demands of its large pool of customers. The Axis bank offers a diverse assortment of financial products and services to its customers, which entails individuals and groups such as:
- Mid and Large Corporates
- Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises or MSMEs
- Agriculture and Retail Businesses
It is headquartered in the financial capital of India, Mumbai. Along with holding a significant percentage in the domestic market, the bank has also spread overseas to countries like Singapore, Dubai, Hong Kong, Colombo, and Shanghai to make provisions for the services such as corporate lending, syndication, trade finance, and investment banking for the customers.
Axis Bank Customer Care Numbers
Get Touch with Axis Bank's customer support for banking queries or complaints. Call at Toll-Free number 1860 419 5555 between 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. from Monday to Saturday (except national holidays).
Find Your Axis Bank Nearest Branch
Here you can Find Axis Bank Branch near you. Get details like Branch Address, Email IDs, Phone & Timing details in your city.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Advisor Now!
- SBI Mini Statement
- Canara Bank Mini Statement
- Indian Bank Mini Statement
- PNB Mini Statement
- BOB Mini Statement
- UCO Bank Mini Statement
- Union Bank Mini Statement
- Axis Bank Mini Statement
- HDFC Bank Mini Statement
- IDBI Bank Mini Statement
- HDFC Bank Timings
- ICICI Bank Timings
- Canara Bank Timings
- How to Add Bank Account in PhonePe
- HDFC Bank Account Closure
- How to Open a Bank Account
- What is IMPS
- Bank Timings
- How to Check Bank Account Balance
- Axis Bank Account Closure
- Bank of Baroda Timings
- What is CIN Number
- What is VPA in UPI
- Lien Amount
- Principal Amount
- Canara Bank Customer ID
- HDFC Bank Customer ID
- Yes Bank Customer ID
- HDFC NetBanking
- PNB Net Banking
- Canara Bank Net Banking
- NEFT Full Form
- NPCI Full Form
- INR Full Form
- OC Full Form
- KYC Full Form
- Difference Between NEFT, RTGS & IMPS
- NOC Full Form
- Indian Bank Balance Check
- RTGS Full Form
- UPI Full form
- MMID Full Form
- PNB Balance Check Number
- Union Bank Balance Check
- Bank of India Balance Check
- Canara Bank Balance Check
- UCO Bank Balance Check
- PNB HRMS
- Bank of Baroda Balance Check
- BOI HRMS
- IOB Statement
- IOB Balance Check
- Check FASTag Balance
- BRKGB Net Banking
- PNB Knowledge Centre
- SBI CIF Number
- Cash Reserve Ratio
- Memorandum of Association
- ATM Machine
- SBI HRMS
- UCO HRMS
- Bank Privatisation
- RBL Bank Full Form
- What is a Cheque
- What is Bank Rate
- Karnataka Bank Balance Check
- Bank Account Closure
- CSB Bank Net Banking
- Bandhan Bank Balance Check Number
- SBI Mudra loan
- Federal Bank Balance Check
- SBI ATM Pin Generation
- HDFC ATM PIN Generation
- PFMS Status
- Kotak ATM PIN Generation
- PNB ATM PIN Generation
- Generate ATM Pin
- SBI Password Reset
- Bank Accounts Types
- Axis Bank Net Banking Login
- Account Payee Cheque
- Google Pay Limit
- Change Google Pay UPI PIN
- UPI Charges
- SBI mPassBook
- SBI SMS Banking
- SBI Account Number
- Bank Balance Sheet
- RTGS Transfers
- Stop Cheque Payment
- Bank Of Baroda Net Banking
- SBI Customer Care Number
- UTR Full Form
- Post Office Timings
- NEFT Timing
- Indian's Bank Timings
- Bank Statement
- Union Bank Timings
- Bank of Baroda Timings
- EFT Full Form
- Union Bank of India Net Banking
- Indian Bank Customer Care
- Axis Bank Customer Care Number
- SBI WhatsApp Banking
- Employee Provident Fund
- Systematic Investment Plan
- Fixed Deposit
- Mutual Funds
- Recurring Deposit
- Systematic Investment Plan (SIP)
- Employees Provident Fund (EPF)
- Public Provident Fund (PPF)
- Voluntary Provident Fund (VPF)
- National Pension Scheme (NPS)
- National Savings Certificate (NSC)
- Senior Citizen Saving Scheme
Top 10 AMC
Top 10 Banks
FAQ's About Axis Bank Timings
What are the working hours of Axis Bank?
Generally, the working hours of the Axis Bank range from 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM. However, the timings range from branch to branch. And might change concerning the location of the bank. The net banking and mobile banking services can be availed of by customers 24*7.
What time does Axis Bank open?
The Axis Bank is open for business, but customers must take all the necessary steps, such as social distancing and sanitary precautions. The Axis Bank Branch usually opens at 9:30 AM. However, customers are required to check with the branch as these timings vary from branch to branch.
What are the Axis Bank timings on Weekends?
The Axis Bank is open on Saturdays of 1st, 3rd, and 5th. The timings are similar to a weekday from 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM. The Axis Bank is closed on Sundays.
Which Saturday Axis Bank are closed?
The Axis Bank is closed on the 2nd and 4th Saturday.