Bank of Baroda Timings and Working Hours
The Bank of Boroda timings have been determined to cater to all the requirements of its customers regarding various banking operations. However, the bank timings mentioned vary from branch to branch with respect to the bank's location.
- The Bank of Baroda timings on weekdays, i.e. Monday to Friday, are 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. The customer can avail of the diverse set of personalised services the Bank offers.
- The Bank of Baroda timings for the 1st, 3rd, and 5th Saturday is also set at 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. The branches are operational on weekends as some customers might find it difficult to visit the bank on a weekday.
- It is to be noted that the branches of the Bank of Baroda are closed on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays.
- The Bank is closed on Sundays.
Updates In Bank of Baroda Timings Post COVID-19
The Bank of Boroda timings have been resumed to normal, i.e. 10:00 am to 5:00 pm; Monday to Saturday. (except 2nd and 4th Saturdays). The bank has made this decision after consultation with the respective State Governments. The BoB had previously barred all non-essential services offered by the branches and limited the staff's strength as a precautionary measure against COVID-19.
The bank's customers can now avail of the various services provided by the bank, such as making cash deposits and withdrawals, cheque clearance, account opening, and various remittances, and performing transactions related to the Government. This update has bought normalcy to the life of customers, as at the time of COVID-19, the operations of the branches were limited to essential services.
It is to be noted that the customers visiting any branch of the Bank of Baroda must adhere to the following guidelines. These rules and regulations were set keeping in mind the health of the customers and bank employees.
- It is mandatory for customers to wear a face mask. If they fail to follow the same, they wouldn’t be allowed to enter the branch.
- The visitors should also respect and follow the social distancing norms.
- Customers must also sanitise their hands before and post the visitation to the bank.
- Visitors should also diligently maintain proper queues in front of the service counters.
- Customers should also avoid visitation until it is an absolute necessity. The Bank of Baroda provides many online alternatives that customers can avail of from the comfort of their homes.
Bank of Baroda Timings On Saturdays
The Bank of Baroda timings and operations are similar to a weekday. As the bank is open to visitation from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. However, the bank is available for visitors on only the 1st, 3rd, and 5th Saturdays. The bank is closed on 2nd and 4th Saturdays. The timings mentioned vary from bank to bank with respect to their location.
Bank of Baroda Lunch Timings
The Bank of Baroda halts all banking operations during its lunch hours which commence from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm. The branches resume their operations after lunch. However, it is to be noted that the lunch timings vary from branch to branch.
Bank of Baroda NEFT Timings
Designed by the Reserve Bank of India, NEFT or National Electronic Fund Transfer is a service that facilitates the transfer of funds from bank to bank. Bank of Baroda timings to implement the services related to the NEFT are as follows:
|DAY||Bank of Baroda Timings for NEFT|
|Weekdays||8:00 am To 6:45 pm|
|Saturdays (1st, 3rd, and 5th)||8:000 AM to 12:45 pm|
- The customers can avail of this facility at the nearest Bank of Baroda ATM Facility.
- If the customers want to avail of the service from a Bank of Baroda branch, they will be required to register a one-time beneficiary account and the IFSC Code.
- To initiate the fund transfer process, the user must select the Fund Transfer / NEFT option featured on the home screen.
- The user must enter their PIN to authenticate the card.
- There is no cap on the number of transactions an account holder can make daily. However, there is a limit on the transfer amount as the user cannot transact more than Rs 50,000 at a time and Rs 2,00,000 per day.
Customers can also avail of the NEFT services from various online and offline portals, such as the net banking options designed for retail and corporate customers. They can also conveniently utilise the Immediate Payment service or the IMPS to transfer funds to other banks. The availability of the IMPS service is 24*7, making it an attractive alternative for customers.
Bank of Baroda RTGS,
The Bank of Baroda also offers RTGS services to its customers. RTGS, or Real Time Gross Basis, is a network designed to administer the continuous settlement of fund transfers in real time. This system is framed to ensure that payments are made instantly without any scope of delay. The Bank of Baroda timings to avail of the RTGS services are as follows:
|DAY||Bank of Baroda Timings for RTGS|
|Weekdays||8:00 am To 4:30 pm|
|Saturdays (1st, 3rd, and 5th)||8:000 AM to 4:30 pm|
The customer shall carry the following details of the recipient of the fund if they want to avail of the RTGS services from the bank.
- The amount they want to transfer from theirs to the recipient.
- The account number of the recipient and the name of the bank
- The IFSC Code of the branch where the transfer is supposed to take place.
The customers must visit the nearest Bank of Baroda branch and request an RTGS form from the service desk. After collecting the form, the customer must accurately fill in the required information such as the date, amount of fund transfer, etc. The customer should also mention the relevant details related to cheques, such as the date, serial number, and the IFSC code of the beneficiary branch. In the final step, the account holder shall diligently sign the cheque to authorise the transaction. After completing the mentioned procedure, the bank will process the payment.
The customer can also avail of the RTGS services through net banking. This avenue is more convenient for the customers as they can transfer their funds from the comfort of their homes.
About Bank of Baroda
The Bank of Baroda is one of the oldest financial institutions in the country. The bank has a princely origin as the Maharaja of Baroda established it in 1908. After the Independence, the Government of India nationalised the bank granting it the status of a profit-making PSU (Public Sector Undertaking) in 1969.
The bank is headquartered in Baroda, Gujarat, with its corporate offices in Mumbai. The bank caters to the financial and depository requirements of over 82 million customers with a diverse set of financial products. The bank also has a global presence with over 22 countries worldwide. The bank has established over 5,573 domestic branches and 10,441 ATMs nationwide. The bank has around 55,662 employees, providing hassle-free banking services to its customers.
About Bank of Baroda Customer Care NumbersGet Touch with BOB Bank's customer support for banking queries or complaints. Call for Online Complaints, Track Status or Feedback on below numbers.
Find Your About Bank of Baroda Nearest BranchHere you can Find Bank of Baroda Branch near you. Get details like Branch Address, Email IDs, Phone & Timing details in your city.
|HDFC Bank Timings and Working Hours|
|ICICI Bank Timings and Working Hours|
|Canara Bank Timings and Working Hours|
|Axis Bank Timings and Working Hours|
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Advisor Now!
- SBI Mini Statement
- Canara Bank Mini Statement
- Indian Bank Mini Statement
- PNB Mini Statement
- BOB Mini Statement
- UCO Bank Mini Statement
- Union Bank Mini Statement
- Axis Bank Mini Statement
- HDFC Bank Mini Statement
- IDBI Bank Mini Statement
- HDFC Bank Timings
- ICICI Bank Timings
- Canara Bank Timings
- Axis Bank Timings
- How to Add Bank Account in PhonePe
- HDFC Bank Account Closure
- How to Open a Bank Account
- What is IMPS
- Bank Timings
- How to Check Bank Account Balance
- Axis Bank Account Closure
- What is CIN Number
- What is VPA in UPI
- Lien Amount
- Principal Amount
- Canara Bank Customer ID
- HDFC Bank Customer ID
- Yes Bank Customer ID
- HDFC NetBanking
Top 10 Banks
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the working hrs of Bank of Baroda Bank?
The Bank of Baroda timings post COVID-19 have been resumed from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM; Monday to Saturday (1st, 3rd, and 5th). It is to be noted that these timings may vary from branch to branch concerning the bank’s location.
What time does the Bank of Baroda open?
The Bank of Baroda resumes its banking operations from 10:00 AM. The customer can also avail of the net banking services available 24*7.
What is the Bank of Baroda Bank timings on Weekends?
The Bank of Baroda timings for the weekends are similar to the normal weekday timings, i.e 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. However, It is to be noted that the Bank of Baroda is closed on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays and all the Sundays in a month.
Which Saturday Bank of Baroda Bank is closed?
The Bank of Baroda is closed on the 2nd and the 4th Saturdays.