Check BOB Mini Statement by SMS, Missed Call and Mobile Banking
Every bank issues a mini statement that comprises some of the last few transactions the customer has made. These mini statements are imperative in several scenarios, such as cross-checking transactions, net banking authentication, etc. Adhering to this service-centric trend, Bank of Baroda has provided its customers with a BOB mini statement with various methods, including SMS banking, internet banking, missed call service, via ATM, and mobile banking. Bank of Baroda mini statements isn’t different from bank statements, which transaction records for a specified period of a month or a year.
What are Options to Check BOB Mini Statement
|App – PNB ONE||By Sending SMS on 5607040|
|Net Banking||By Giving Missed Call on 8468001122|
|By Visiting Nearest BOB ATM Or Branch|
How to get the BOB Mini Statement?
One can avail of the BOB mini statement in several ways. All the methods are hassle-free and fast. Users can use the services anytime from anywhere. There are some prerequisites before one can request for BOB mini statement. These include registering a mobile number so banks can send the required communication.
Furthermore, users can use the BOB Whatsapp service, where customers can inquire about an array of queries, including the BOB mini statement.
Below are a few ways by which one can get hold of a mini statement from the Bank of Baroda.
- SMS Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Internet Banking
How to Register Mobile Number for BOB Mini Statement?
Customers interested in getting a BOB mini statement are required to get their mobile number registered. This is imperative for procedures like getting SMS alerts for banking transactions, using mobile banking services, and getting BOB mini statements. To register the mobile number for BOB mini statement, follow the steps below:
- Download the official BOB mobile banking application on your mobile device.
- Once the application installs, you can open the app, wherein you will get the option to link your mobile number and email address.
- Enter your contact number and proceed to verify via OTP.
- A one-time password will be prompted on your mobile device.
- Post-verification, the contact number will be registered with BOB.
BOB Mini Statement Number
Once the user’s contact number has been registered; they use the same to avail of a BOB mini statement via various methods. The easiest way is to procure the transaction records via missed call service. Bank of Baroda has provided for its customers to give a missed call to their BOB mini statement number and get information pertaining to the last few transactions. Some of the perks of using the BOB mini statement number include the following.
- Cost-free communication
- The facility can be used anywhere anytime
- Hassle-free banking service is a missed call away
- Availability of transactions pertaining to a Savings Bank, Current Account, Cash Credit, and Overdraft.
- Can access the facility up to 3 times a day.
- Bypassing the traditional stand-in-the-queue procedure,
The BOB mini statement number provided by the bank is shown below.
In case of a change in the registered number, customers are required to contact the nearest branch and make the changes immediately. This is important given that the bank will send out a communication to the registered customer’s number for various reasons.
Steps to get BOB Mini Statement using SMS Banking
Another easy way to get a BOB mini statement is to use the BOB SMS Banking service. This is again a relatively simple and hassle-free method where customers can merely access information pertaining to balance query, BOB mini statement, transaction records, or cheque status. The steps to get BOB mini statement using SMS banking are explained below.
The first and foremost step is registering your mobile number with the bank.
Secondly, follow the SMS format from the table provided below
|Balance Enquiry||BAL < space="" /> Last 4 digit of account number|
|Mini Statement||MINI < space="" /> Last 4 digit of account number|
|Cheque Status||CHEQ < space="" /> Last 4 digit of account number < space="" /> Cheque No.|
With the above formatting, customers will be required to send the SMS to the BOB mini statement number 8422009988.
Steps to get BOB Mini Statement by Mobile Banking
Formerly known as M-Connect Plus, Bank of Baroda has revamped its mobile banking application and is known as BOB World. With the advanced AI technology, BOB has worked its way up to earn peak customer satisfaction. Consumers can now use the BOB World App to sort various queries, including availing of the BOB mini statement via mobile banking service. The steps to get BOB mini statement by mobile banking is as follows.
- The first step is to download the application on your mobile device. To do so, go to the official BOB World website and click on the download button in the interface's top right corner or by searching manually from your mobile app store.
- After installation, launch the BOB world application and register your email address and mobile number via OTP verification.
- After number registration, accept the terms and conditions.
- Enter bank details.
- Once the application sends you a 4-digit activation code, enter the same and create a security PIN for transactions.
- Once these steps are completed, you can access your dashboard.
- Locate the ‘generate mini statement’ option and proceed with it.
Steps to get BOB Mini Statement Through Internet Banking
Another hassle-free method to get hold of a BOB mini statement is to access the bank through internet banking. Customers can access the facility from the comfort of their homes. With the introduction of BOB World, internet banking has been made more convenient for users. The provision of internet banking also enables users to get a BOB mini statement. The steps to acquire the same are as mentioned below.
- Get registered for the BOB internet banking by downloading the application form from the official website.
- The duly filled application form must be submitted to the nearest branch office.
- Applicants will receive a user ID on their registered email address.
- Use the credentials provided to create a new password.
- After logging in to the internet banking dashboard, locate the option to generate a BOB mini statement.
Steps to get BOB Mini Statement By Visiting ATM
Getting a BOB mini statement from an ATM is one of the easiest methods. All one needs to do is to visit the nearest ATM. It does not necessarily have to be a Bank of Baroda ATM. Navigate the option where you can view your BOB mini statement. The ATM will request you to enter your four or 6-digit ATM pin. Once the machine does the verification, it will present the mini statement containing the last five transactions of the user. Although procuring a mini statement by visiting an ATM is accessible, the newer ways of internet banking and mobile banking have exalted it in terms of practicality and convenience.
Benefits Of BOB Mini Statement Service?
A mini statement can come in handy for several reasons, and the services provided by the Bank of Baroda have perks and benefits. Some benefits of acquiring a BOB mini statement service are as follows.
- Easy accessibility is one of the top perks of advancing technology-driven Bank of Baroda services. Users have the provision to procure their BOB mini statement from anywhere and anytime.
- Those struggling with technology can still get hold of the mini statement by simply giving a missed call or SMS to the bank’s customer service number, which will prompt response with the required information.
- The service is available via mobile applications, which makes it convenient for the customer to access their bank statement whenever required therein and there itself.
- By avoiding visiting a bank branch, one is saving time, money, and energy.
- Monitoring a mini statement can also guide the customer about their transactions for security reasons. And with the help of easily available services, one need not rely on bank agents for authentication every time.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Advisor Now!
- SBI Mini Statement
- Canara Bank Mini Statement
- Indian Bank Mini Statement
- PNB Mini Statement
- UCO Bank Mini Statement
- Union Bank Mini Statement
- Axis Bank Mini Statement
- HDFC Bank Mini Statement
- IDBI Bank Mini Statement
- HDFC Bank Timings
- ICICI Bank Timings
- Canara Bank Timings
- Axis Bank Timings
- How to Add Bank Account in PhonePe
- HDFC Bank Account Closure
- How to Open a Bank Account
- What is IMPS
- Bank Timings
- How to Check Bank Account Balance
- Axis Bank Account Closure
- Bank of Baroda Timings
- What is CIN Number
- What is VPA in UPI
- Lien Amount
- Principal Amount
- Canara Bank Customer ID
- HDFC Bank Customer ID
- Yes Bank Customer ID
- HDFC NetBanking
Top 10 Banks
FAQ's About Bank of Baroda Mini Statement
How can BOB mini statement be seen without the internet?
There are ways to acquire a BOB mini statement without the requirement of an internet connection. This can be done through SMS and missed call service offered by the bank. Customers can simply give a missed call on 8468001122 from their registered contact number.
Is there any such limit to the number of inquiries that can be made using the App in a day or a month?
There is no such limit to the number of inquiries that can be made using the BOB mobile app. Customers can access their required information as and when needed.
How can I check my last five transactions in Bob?
Now, one can avail of their BOB mini statement containing the last five transactions by either giving a missed call on 8468001122 or by sending a text containing the format, ‘MINI<space>last 4-digits of A/C No. ‘ to 8422009988. All that is required is one has a mobile number registered with the Bank of Baroda.
How can I get Bob's bank statement for the last six months?
You can get a BOB bank statement for the last six months by accessing the Bank of Baroda online internet banking portal. The steps include going to the portal, selecting the type of account, and setting the date range from where you need the statements. The information will be available for download in PDF format.
How can I get my full Bob statement?
You can get hold of a complete BOB statement in several ways. These can include the SMS service, missed call service, mobile banking service, internet banking service, and ATM.