Find HDFC Bank Customer ID - By Welcome kit, Netbanking, Chequebook or App
The HDFC Bank Customer ID is a unique 9-digit number for identifying each customer. This ID is needed for all transactions and to access your account online/phone. To find your HDFC Customer ID, see your welcome kit, chequebook, netbanking, mobile app, statements, or visit branch.
Keynote of HDFC Bank Customer ID
|HDFC Customer ID
|What is HDFC Customer ID?
|Unique 9-digit number assigned to each HDFC customer used to identify customer and account.
|Ways to Find
|Needed for all transactions and to access account online Login credential for netbanking.
|Forgot Customer ID?
Table of Contents
- 7 Ways to Find HDFC Customer ID
- Find HDFC Customer ID Using Welcome Kit
- Retrieve HDFC Customer ID through Internet Banking
- Get HDFC Customer ID via Mobile Banking
- Using Bank Account Statement
- Using Bank Cheque Book
- By Visiting the Bank Branch
- Call Customer Care to Get HDFC Customer ID
7 Ways To Find HDFC Bank Customer ID
If you are an HDFC customer and want to know your customer ID, there are a few ways to go about it. We have outlined the methods and steps to find your customer ID.
- Welcome kit - Printed on first page of passbook/chequebook.
- Netbanking - Retrieve it by logging into your account online.
- Mobile banking app - Under 'Personal Information' in your profile.
- Account statements - Listed on e-statements or mini statements.
- Chequebook - Printed on the bottom of the first page.
- Visiting branch - Request officials to provide your Customer ID.
- Calling customer care - Verify identity and get Customer ID.
Find HDFC Customer ID Using Welcome Kit
HDFC Bank provides a welcome kit to all customers. The bank officials have designed it in a distinct way to help new customers get started with the bank. The kit includes information on the bank's products and services, as well as helpful tips on how to manage your finances. The kit also includes your passbook, chequebook, and debit card.
The machine prints the customer ID on the first page of the passbook and cheque book. You are simply required to open your passbook/ cheque book and you can locate the Customer ID on the very first page.
Retrieve HDFC Customer ID through Internet Banking
HDFC customers can get their Customer ID by logging in to their net banking account. Here is what you need to do:
- Visit the official HDFC Bank portal and log in to your netbanking account with your credentials.
- If you have forgotten your HDFC Customer ID, click on 'Forgot Customer ID' to retrieve it.
- Enter your registered mobile number, date of birth, PAN Card ID, and captcha code.
- For authentication, enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
- On successful authentication, your customer ID will be displayed on the screen.
Get HDFC Customer ID via Mobile Banking
To get your HDFC Customer ID through mobile banking, follow the mentioned steps:
Step 1: Open the HDFC Bank application and log in.
Step 2: In the menu, click on 'Personal Information' under 'Your Profile' dropdown.
Step 3: Here, you can find your Customer ID.
Using Bank Account Statement
You can find your Customer ID on your e-statement. If you have received an Mini statement in your mail, you can open it to find your Customer ID.
Using Bank Cheque Book
You can get your HDFC bank Customer ID on your cheque book. All you have to do is, open your chequebook and look at the bottom of the page. You will get your nine-digit unique ID printed in black and bold letters.
By Visiting the Bank Branch
You can also get your Customer ID by making an in-person visit to the nearest bank branch. Here is what you have to do:
Step 1: Visit the nearest HDFC Bank branch.
Step 2: Request the bank officials to retrieve your customer ID.
Step 3: Provide them with the necessary details, and you will receive your Customer ID.
Call Customer Care to Get HDFC Customer ID
You can also get your HDFC Bank Customer ID by contacting the bank's customer care number. Call the toll-free customer care number and select the relevant option to speak to a representative. The representative will first verify your identity by asking for personal details like name, mobile number, date of birth etc. You may also need to answer security questions. Once the verification is completed satisfactorily, inform the representative that you need help with retrieving your Customer ID.
HDFC Bank offers an array of services to its customers from the comfort of their homes. The Customer ID is one of the most important pieces of information that you will need when you open an account with the bank. This is because the customer ID is used to identify you as a customer of the bank and it is also used to access your account.
It is important to keep your customer ID safe and secure as it is the key to accessing your bank account. If you lose your customer ID, you will not be able to log in to your account or access your account information. But, there is no need to worry, as you can always retrieve your customer ID using mobile banking, netbanking, or by visiting the branch.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Advisor Now!
- SBI Mini Statement
- Canara Bank Mini Statement
- Indian Bank Mini Statement
- PNB Mini Statement
- BOB Mini Statement
- UCO Bank Mini Statement
- Union Bank Mini Statement
- Axis Bank Mini Statement
- HDFC Bank Mini Statement
- IDBI Bank Mini Statement
- HDFC Bank Timings
- ICICI Bank Timings
- Canara Bank Timings
- Axis Bank Timings
- How to Add Bank Account in PhonePe
- HDFC Bank Account Closure
- How to Open a Bank Account
- What is IMPS
- Bank Timings
- How to Check Bank Account Balance
- Axis Bank Account Closure
- Bank of Baroda Timings
- What is CIN Number
- What is VPA in UPI
- Lien Amount
- Principal Amount
- Canara Bank Customer ID
- Yes Bank Customer ID
- HDFC NetBanking
- PNB Net Banking
- Canara Bank Net Banking
- NEFT Full Form
- NPCI Full Form
- INR Full Form
- OC Full Form
- KYC Full Form
- Difference Between NEFT, RTGS & IMPS
- NOC Full Form
- Indian Bank Balance Check
- RTGS Full Form
- UPI Full form
- MMID Full Form
- PNB Balance Check Number
- Union Bank Balance Check
- Bank of India Balance Check
- Canara Bank Balance Check
- UCO Bank Balance Check
- PNB HRMS
- Bank of Baroda Balance Check
- BOI HRMS
- IOB Statement
- IOB Balance Check
- Check FASTag Balance
- BRKGB Net Banking
- PNB Knowledge Centre
- SBI CIF Number
- Cash Reserve Ratio
- Memorandum of Association
- ATM Machine
- SBI HRMS
- UCO HRMS
- Bank Privatisation
- RBL Bank Full Form
- What is a Cheque
- What is Bank Rate
- Karnataka Bank Balance Check
- Bank Account Closure
- CSB Bank Net Banking
- Bandhan Bank Balance Check Number
- SBI Mudra loan
- Federal Bank Balance Check
- SBI ATM Pin Generation
- HDFC ATM PIN Generation
- PFMS Status
- Kotak ATM PIN Generation
- PNB ATM PIN Generation
- Generate ATM Pin
- SBI Password Reset
- Bank Accounts Types
- Axis Bank Net Banking Login
- Account Payee Cheque
- Google Pay Limit
- Change Google Pay UPI PIN
- UPI Charges
- SBI mPassBook
- SBI SMS Banking
- SBI Account Number
- Bank Balance Sheet
- RTGS Transfers
- Stop Cheque Payment
- Bank Of Baroda Net Banking
- SBI Customer Care Number
- UTR Full Form
- Post Office Timings
- NEFT Timing
- Indian's Bank Timings
- Bank Statement
- Union Bank Timings
- Bank of Baroda Timings
- EFT Full Form
- Union Bank of India Net Banking
- Indian Bank Customer Care
- Axis Bank Customer Care Number
- SBI WhatsApp Banking
- Employee Provident Fund
- Systematic Investment Plan
- Fixed Deposit
- Mutual Funds
- Recurring Deposit
- Systematic Investment Plan (SIP)
- Employees Provident Fund (EPF)
- Public Provident Fund (PPF)
- Voluntary Provident Fund (VPF)
- National Pension Scheme (NPS)
- National Savings Certificate (NSC)
- Senior Citizen Saving Scheme
Top 10 AMC
Top 10 Banks
FAQ's About HDFC Bank Customer ID
What is the length of a customer ID in HDFC Bank?
The HDFC Bank customer ID is a nine-digit numeric value.
How can I get my customer ID from my debit card?
You cannot retrieve your customer ID using your debit card. But, you can find your Customer ID on your passbook and cheque book.
Where do I find my customer ID for Passbook?
The customer ID is printed on the first page of your HDFC Bank Passbook.
Can I get HDFC Bank Customer ID by SMS?
Is HDFC bank user ID and customer ID the same?
Yes, the User ID and Customer ID are the same for the HDFC Bank user.
How can I log in to HDFC Internet Banking without a customer ID?
You cannot log in to HDFC Internet Banking without a customer ID.