Federal Bank has long been known for its commitment to excellence in providing a wide range of financial services to its customers in the most customer-friendly manner. They have shown tremendous growth prospects in the banking sector by catering to many customer needs. Whether you need a Federal Bank Loan or want to open a savings account, the bank has the easiest solution to your requirements. Their comprehensive suite of Federal bank services includes savings and current accounts, fixed deposits, credit cards, and online banking facilities for seamless transactions.
Unlock Best Home Loan Offers From 10+ Lenders
Loans offered by Federal Bank
|Federal Bank Loans
Federal Bank Personal Loan
10.49% - 17.99%
Up to 3% of loan amount
₹50K - ₹50L
Tenure(1 - 5 Years)
Federal Bank Home Loan
8.8% - 10.25%
Up to 3% of loan amount
Tenure(1 - 30 Years)
Federal Bank Loan Against Property
1% of the limit sanctioned with a minimum of Rs.3000/-
₹50L - ₹3Cr
Tenure(1 - 10 Years)
Federal Bank Business Loan
11.1% - 16%
Up to 3% of the loan amount
₹1L - ₹2Cr
Tenure(1 - 10 Years)
Federal Bank Overview
Federal Bank is a leading Indian commercial banking institution in the private sector with more than 1,800 ATMs and 1,250 branches in the country. The bank is one of the pioneers in deploying technology across its operations and was one of the first Indian banks to fully digitize its branches.
- Federal Bank offers customers various services like mobile and internet banking along with online bill payments, fee collections, merchant banking services, mutual fund products, insurance, transaction banking solutions, depository services and more.
- Federal Bank was officially founded on the 23rd of April, 1931, with the name of Travancore Federal Bank Limited, Nedumpuram as per the 1916 Travancore Companies Regulation. Late K.P. Hormis, the visionary behind the institution, took up its mantle in 1945 and expanded it throughout the country.
- The name changed to Federal Bank on 2nd December, 1949 and it was licensed on 11th July, 1959, becoming an SCB (scheduled commercial bank).
- The bank has a presence in more than 24 Indian States, 4 Union Territories and the NCT of Delhi, while being listed on the NSE, BSE, and even the London Stock Exchange.
- The vision driving the institution is to be the most admired bank which is technologically enabled.
- It has a mission of devoting maximum attention towards the expectations and interests of its customers and stakeholders while serving customer needs swiftly, deploying physical and digital infrastructure and ensuring adherence to its philosophy of Digital at the fore, human at the core.
- The institution has 1,291 outlets for banking along with 12713226 customers till date.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Advisor Now!
Federal Bank Calculators
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
Is the Federal Bank a government bank?
Federal Bank is one of the leading privately held banks involved in the commercial sector in India.
Who is the owner of Federal Bank?
Mr. Shyam Srinivasan is the Managing Director and CEO of Federal Bank.
Can I open a Federal Bank account online?
Yes, you can open a bank account with Federal Bank by submitting an online application and completing the KYC process.
Can I get a loan from the Federal Bank?
Yes, the Federal Bank provides loan options sanctioned against your deposits with the bank. An applicant can avail of a loan of up to 90% of the deposit amount.
What is the minimum balance in the Federal Bank?
The minimum balance to be maintained in most Federal Bank accounts is Rs. 5000. The minimum balance required for a Pride Savings Account is Rs. 2000.
Does the Federal Bank have a zero balance savings account?
Yes, Federal Bank offers a Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account is essentially a zero balance savings account. This offering comes with a free ATM card, cheque book and monthly statement.
How do I complain to the Federal Bank?
You can get a complaint registered via calling on their toll-free number 1800-420-1199 or mailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where is the head office of Federal Bank?
The Federal Bank headquarters is located in Kochi, Kerala.
How can I know my IFSC code of Federal Bank?
You can always find your Federal Bank IFSC code on the bank’s passbook and chequebook. Alternatively, if you know the branch name and address, you can also find the IFSC code on the bank or RBI website.
What is the SWIFT code in Federal Bank?
The SWIFT code for Federal Bank is FDRLINBBIBD.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Top 10 Best Bank for Home Loan In India 2024
We have compiled a list of the best banks for a home loan in India 2024 based on the home loan value it offers to the borrower. These banks offer a variety of home loan programs with numerous advantag
Union Budget 2024 Live Updates
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharman is presenting the Interim Budget 2024 today, the last one before the Lok Sabha elections. The budget is expected to focus on infrastructure, income tax, and job crea
What is a Credit Card Grace Period?
A grace period is a period that falls between the billing date and the due payment date. You’ll be charged a minimum amount on purchases during this period, or there will be no charges at all. It’s no