Aditya Birla Finance Limited
Unlock Best Home Loan Offers From 10+ Lenders
Loans offered by Aditya Birla Finance Limited
|Aditya Birla Finance Limited Loans
Aditya Birla Finance Limited Personal Loan
13% - 28%
Up to 3% of the loan amount
₹1L - ₹30L
Tenure(1 - 7 Years)
Aditya Birla Finance Limited Home Loan
9.1% - 14.75%
Up to 3% of the loan amount
₹20L - ₹10Cr
Tenure(1 - 30 Years)
Aditya Birla Finance Limited Loan Against Property
10% - 16.5%
2% of the loan applied for + GST
Up to ₹75Cr
Tenure(Up to 15 Years)
Aditya Birla Finance Limited Business Loan
Up to 2% of the loan amount
₹50K - ₹1Cr
Tenure(1 - 4 Years)
Features and Benefits at Aditya Birla Finance Limited
- One-stop financial solution for customers.
- More than 50 partners throughout multiple product segments.
- One of the most trusted business firms in the country.
- Completely paperless solutions for lowering the carbon footprint while enhancing overall convenience.
- Data security for maximum mental peace.
- More than 100,000 happy customers.
- Leading partners like HDB Financial Services Limited, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Aditya Birla Housing Finance Limited, Fullerton India, HDFC Ltd, and ICICI Home Finance.
Aditya Birla Finance Limited Overview
Aditya Birla Finance Limited, a subsidiary of Aditya Birla Capital Limited, is one of the foremost NBFCs (non banking financial services companies) in the country, providing a wide spectrum of financing, lending and wealth products/solutions to customers.
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited is registered as a non-deposit taking NBFC with the RBI while being one of the top-5 biggest private diversified NBFCs in the country on the basis of AUM (assets under management).
- For the year ending on 31st March, 2021, ABL had a loan book of Rs. 486.89 billion with net worth standing at Rs. 88.38 billion.
- It has a long-term AAA (Stable) credit rating as affirmed in September, 2020, by ICRA and long-term credit rating of AAA (Stable) as per India Ratings.
- The NBFC offers personalized wealth, corporate finance, mortgage finance, personal finance, SME finance, debt capital markets and loan syndication solutions while creating ABFLDirect.com, its innovative platform for online financing for swift and seamless services to customers in the MSME and retail categories.
- The holding company Aditya Birla Capital Limited (ABCL) has a sizable presence throughout financing, protecting and investing, with 22,500+ employees and a country-wide reach of more than 2 lakh agents/bank partners/channel partners and 850+ branches.
- ABCL is a part of the Aditya Birla Group, one of India’s biggest and most trusted conglomerates with more than 1.4 lakh employees and a presence in 36 countries worldwide.
- The NBFC’s vision is to be a leader and role model in a broad-based and integrated financial services business.
The four core principles behind its vision are to be a role model, to be a leader, to be an integrated player, and to be a broad-based player.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Advisor Now!
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
Who is the CEO of Aditya Birla Finance?
Rakesh Singh is the CEO of Aditya Birla Finance Limited since 2011.
Is Aditya Birla Finance and Aditya Birla Capital the same?
Aditya Birla Finance Ltd. is a subsidiary of Aditya Birla Capital Ltd. It is a leading non-banking financial company well known for catering to diverse financial requirements across India.
What is the rate of interest for personal loans in Aditya Birla?
Aditya Birla Finance offers personal loans with interest rates ranging from 14% to 26%.The offered interest rate will be determined by the applicant's credibility and financial history.
How do I pay my EMI on ABFL?
In general, EMIs are automatically detected from your linked account on a specific date every month. If you want to pay your EMI in advance or due amount, you can make your payment through the online portal. Visit the official website, choose your product, look for the pay EMI option, and enter your loan account details. Furthermore, select the mode of payment, provide payment details and pay your EMI.
What does Aditya Birla Finance do?
Aditya Birla Finance offers customized financial solutions to cater to diverse customer needs. It offers an array of financial products, including personal finance, SME finance, corporate finance, mortgage finance, loans against securities, and much more.
Is Aditya Birla an NBFC?
Aditya Birla Finance Limited is a leading NBFC, counted amongst the top 5 non-banking companies in India.
Where is Aditya Birla's head office?
Aditya Birla's head office is located at S K Ahire Marg, Worli in Mumbai. The area's pin code is 400030.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Top 10 Best Bank for Home Loan In India 2024
We have compiled a list of the best banks for a home loan in India 2024 based on the home loan value it offers to the borrower. These banks offer a variety of home loan programs with numerous advantag
Union Budget 2024 Live Updates
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharman is presenting the Interim Budget 2024 today, the last one before the Lok Sabha elections. The budget is expected to focus on infrastructure, income tax, and job crea
What is a Credit Card Grace Period?
A grace period is a period that falls between the billing date and the due payment date. You’ll be charged a minimum amount on purchases during this period, or there will be no charges at all. It’s no