Unlock Best Home Loan Offers From 10+ Lenders
Loans offered by Capri Global
|Capri Global Loans
Capri Global Home Loan
9% - 16.75%
₹5L - ₹50L
Tenure(1 - 25 Years)
Capri Global Loan Against Property
7.99% - 16.75%
2% of the loan applied for + GST
₹10L - ₹50L
Tenure(1 - 20 Years)
Capri Global Business Loan
13.5% - 19.5%
Up to 2.5% of the sanctioned loan amount
₹5L - ₹50L
Tenure(1 - 15 Years)
Features & Benefits of Capri Global
|Higher Eligibility for Loans
|Customized Options for Repayment
|Flexible Options for Repayment
|Quicker Processing with Minimal Paperwork and Quicker Approvals
|Check Loan Eligibility Quickly by entering Monthly Income, Rate of Interest and the Tenure
Capri Global Overview
Capri Global has a steadily growing base of customers with more than 29,000 live accounts, 2,500+ employees, more than 100 branches and a presence in 9 Indian States.
- 80.7% of customers have successfully managed to enhance their credit bureau scores after taking loans from the institution.
- 28.8% customers were first-time borrowers without credit scores.
- 62% of customers are first-generation entrepreneurs.
- 21% of customers are between 20-30 years.
- Capri Global emphasizes on funding entrepreneurs and businesses with a view towards fostering collective growth and development.
- Capri Global started operations in the year 2011 and has become one of the country’s most trusted NBFCs today.
- It also aims at meeting the needs of lower income and EWS groups which are often under-served.
- Capri Global offers customized offerings for MSMEs including term and business loans for meeting their operational and working capital expenditure.
- Based on the mission of the PMAY, Capri Global Housing Finance offers home loans to middle and lower-income households. It has already empowered 9,610 families while enabling them to accomplish their dreams of home ownership.
- CGCL is promoted by first-generation entrepreneur Rajesh Sharma while having listed on the NSE and BSE alike.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Advisor Now!
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
What does Capri Global do?
Capri Global addresses the capital requirements of MSMEs (Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises) by offering term loans and customised business loans so that they can finance their capital and operational expenses.
Who owns Capri Global?
Rajesh Sharma is the owner, co-founder, and managing director of Capri Global.
Is Capri Global an NBFC?
Yes, Capri Global is a Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC).
How many branches Capri Global has in India?
Capri Global holds 110 branches across India.
Where is the headquarters of Capri Global?
Capri Global Capital is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
What is the rate of interest for Capri Global?
The interest rates for term deposits for Capri Global vary from 7.99% to 16% p.a.
What is the Capri Global Customer Care Number?
You can connect with Capri Global Capital customer care executive by calling 1800 102 1021 from your registered mobile number.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Top 10 Best Bank for Home Loan In India 2024
We have compiled a list of the best banks for a home loan in India 2024 based on the home loan value it offers to the borrower. These banks offer a variety of home loan programs with numerous advantag
Union Budget 2024 Live Updates
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharman is presenting the Interim Budget 2024 today, the last one before the Lok Sabha elections. The budget is expected to focus on infrastructure, income tax, and job crea
What is a Credit Card Grace Period?
A grace period is a period that falls between the billing date and the due payment date. You’ll be charged a minimum amount on purchases during this period, or there will be no charges at all. It’s no