Edelweiss Financial Services
Unlock Best Home Loan Offers From 10+ Lenders
Loans offered by Edelweiss Financial Services
|Edelweiss Financial Services Loans
Edelweiss Financial Services Personal Loan
18% - 25%
₹2L - ₹20L
Tenure(0 - 4 Years)
Edelweiss Financial Services Home Loan
10.5% - 10.9%
₹5L - ₹5Cr
Tenure(1 - 25 Years)
Edelweiss Financial Services Loan Against Property
9.98% - 18.2%
Up to 2% of Loan Amount plus applicable taxes
₹1L - ₹2Cr
Tenure(1 - 15 Years)
Edelweiss Financial Services Business Loan
Micro Million: Upto 3.5% of the loan amount + taxes
₹3.5L - ₹25Cr
Tenure(2 - 10 Years)
Edelweiss is an investment and housing finance major, offering myriad services and solutions to customers. Edelweiss offers various investment advisory and other options for customers in multiple categories.
- Edelweiss offers investment advisory services in asset classes like derivatives, equity, mutual funds, currencies, gold ETFs, and IPOs.
- The Edelweiss parent Group is one of the biggest diversified financial services institutions in the country, offering varied options to customers including institutions, corporations and individual clients. The products and services cover various asset classes and consumer categories throughout global and domestic geographies.
- The Group has a major retail presence through various businesses including housing finance, life insurance, retail financial markets and mutual funds along with stock broking.
- It has an asset base of Rs. 59,400 crore along with 475 offices, 200 locations and a team of 11,938 professionals in tandem with 12,00,000 clients.
- Edelweiss Capital Ltd was founded in November, 1995, and this was the inception of the financial services giant today.
- Edelweiss Housing Finance Limited has been offering loans to clients from 2010 onwards.
- Edelweiss Housing Finance Ltd is one of India’s foremost housing finance entities offering attractive loans against property and home loans to applicants from all income categories.
- It has more than 10 years of category experience while having won several laurels over the years as well.
- Edelweiss also aspires to be a trusted personal wealth advisor for people, unlike any other brokerage firm in the country while helping clients tap into available opportunities in the market while building long-term relationships alongside.
- The core principles of the financial institution include being a thinking organization, being fair to all employees, clients and stakeholders, taking care of its people, focusing on growth in the long term and functioning as an external and internal partnership.
- At Edelweiss, its reputation and overall brand image automatically assumes greater importance in comparison to other financial incentives.
- It respects the concept of risk while harnessing financial capital for future growth initiatives.
- Edelweiss also emphasizes listening to customers and attempting to find the best solutions to their evolving needs.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Advisor Now!
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
Does Edelweiss Housing Finance provide a fixed rate of interest or a floating rate?
Edelweiss Housing Finance only offers a fixed rate of interest till the maturity of the loan tenure.
What is the quantum of loans offered by EHFL?
The quantum of loans offered by EHFL depends on several factors such as income, qualification, assets, credit score, age, liabilities, and others. Another important factor is the value of the property.
How is Edelweiss as a broking firm?
Edelweiss is a broking firm which is safe, secure, genuine, and a trustworthy stockbroker as well. It has all the mandatory certifications for successfully conducting its broking operation across India. Edelweiss is a registered SEBI stockbroker along with a membership with the leading stock exchanges such as NSE, BSE, NCDEX, and MCX.
How to open a Demat account with Edelweiss Broking Ltd?
You can open a Demat account with Edelweiss by visiting the official bank website. Click on the Open an Account on the top menu of the website. Fill in all the personal details and upload all the KYC requirements. Upload your signature. After validating your documents, the team will guide you toward the next process.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Top 10 Best Bank for Home Loan In India 2024
We have compiled a list of the best banks for a home loan in India 2024 based on the home loan value it offers to the borrower. These banks offer a variety of home loan programs with numerous advantag
Union Budget 2024 Live Updates
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharman is presenting the Interim Budget 2024 today, the last one before the Lok Sabha elections. The budget is expected to focus on infrastructure, income tax, and job crea
What is a Credit Card Grace Period?
A grace period is a period that falls between the billing date and the due payment date. You’ll be charged a minimum amount on purchases during this period, or there will be no charges at all. It’s no