Unlock Best Home Loan Offers From 10+ Lenders
Loans offered by Fullerton India
|Fullerton India Loans
Fullerton India Personal Loan
11.99% - 25%
₹50K - ₹25L
Tenure(1 - 5 Years)
Fullerton India Home Loan
9.5% - 10.5%
Up to ₹5Cr
Tenure(1 - 30 Years)
Fullerton India Loan Against Property
₹50K - ₹12Cr
Tenure(1 - 15 Years)
Fullerton India Business Loan
17% - 21%
Up to 6.5% p.a. of the loan amount
Up to ₹50L
Tenure(1 - 48 Years)
Features and Benefits of Fullerton India Credit Company Limited
Here are some of the key features and benefits of Fullerton India Credit Company Limited. Take a glance:
- The organisation asks for minimal documents while providing you with a loan facility.
- There are minimum eligibility criteria for applying for a Fullerton India loan, unlike several other financial institutions.
- There are hassle-free processes to follow while applying for a loan from Fullerton, India.
- Fullerton India serves maximum transparency throughout the entire loan application process.
- Fullerton India is a trusted partner to many since it helps you get the right product to meet your financial requirements.
- This financial organisation provides top-notch and round-the-clock customer services. You can contact their customer support team through phone, email, or smartphone app.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Advisor Now!
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
Is Fullerton a bank?
No, Fullerton is not a bank. It is registered as an NBFC - Investment and Credit Company with the Reserve Bank of India.
Is Fullerton India listed?
No, Fullerton India is not listed on the National Stock Exchange or Bombay Stock Exchange.
Who is the owner of Fullerton?
The parent company of Fullerton India is Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc. Mr Shantanu Mitra is the CEO of Fullerton since 2nd April 2021.
How can I check my loan status in Fullerton India?
You can check the Fullerton loan status on the official website by using your Application Lead ID and mobile number. You can also track the status of the application by contacting their customer care on 1800 103 6001. Use their 24/7 chatbot present on their official website to monitor your loan status online.
How do I check my Fullerton EMI status?
You can check your Fullerton EMI status on the Fullerton website by using the transaction reference number. You can also track the EMI status by sending an email to namaste@fullertonIndia.com.
How do I find my customer ID for Fullerton?
Your Fullerton customer ID is mentioned on the top of your monthly loan account statement. It is also displayed on your customer portal dashboard online.
How do I contact Fullerton customer care?
Given below are some of the ways that you can reach Fullerton India customer care:
- Toll Free Number: 1800 103 6001
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Post: Fullerton India Credit Co Ltd, P.O Box No. 8108 Bandra East, Mumbai 400 051
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Top 10 Best Bank for Home Loan In India 2024
We have compiled a list of the best banks for a home loan in India 2024 based on the home loan value it offers to the borrower. These banks offer a variety of home loan programs with numerous advantag
Union Budget 2024 Live Updates
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharman is presenting the Interim Budget 2024 today, the last one before the Lok Sabha elections. The budget is expected to focus on infrastructure, income tax, and job crea
What is a Credit Card Grace Period?
A grace period is a period that falls between the billing date and the due payment date. You’ll be charged a minimum amount on purchases during this period, or there will be no charges at all. It’s no