Godrej Housing Finance
Unlock Best Home Loan Offers From 10+ Lenders
Loans offered by Godrej Housing Finance
Features & Benefits of Godrej Housing Finance
There are numerous features and benefits that you can expect at Godrej Housing Finance including the following:
- Diversified home loan offerings that cater to varying customer requirements.
- Swift and contactless home loan procedure with E-Sign and other features.
- Doorstep document pickup and delivery solutions for maximum customer convenience.
- Attractive rates of interest on home loans along with convenient terms and conditions for borrowers.
- Decades-old reliability of the parent Godrej Group with a strong emphasis on customer support and service.
- Growing service network backed by digital support and services.
Godrej Housing Finance Overview
Godrej Housing Finance is one of the foremost home finance providers in the country, offering customizable products tailored to suit the needs of modern customers. Godrej Housing Finance seeks to build on the chequered legacy of its parent entity, the Godrej Group, which was founded in the year 1897 and is one of India’s most trusted conglomerates.
- A cumulative base of 1.1 billion customers worldwide throughout segments like real estate, consumer goods, agriculture and appliances amongst others. The geographical footprint of the Group now extends to powering many space missions of the country as well.
- The core values of Godrej Housing Finance include trust, entrepreneurial mindset, a respectful approach, and customer-centricity along with the spirit of collaboration.
- Godrej Housing Finance aims at making the entire home loan procedure simple and convenient for customers.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Advisor Now!
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
Who owns Godrej Housing Finance?
Godrej Capital Limited is the parent company of Godrej Housing Finance Limited. The management is splendidly handled by the Chairman, Pirojsha Godrej and CEO, Manish Shah.
When did Godrej Housing Finance start?
Godrej Housing Finance came into force from October 5th, 2018 onwards. It is an unlisted, Mumbai based public company. The share capital of Godrej Housing Finance Limited is INR 850.00 Crore.
What is the interest rate of Godrej Housing Finance?
To cope with varying customer needs, Godrej Housing Finance Limited offers home loans at an attractive interest rate falling in the range of 6% to 10%. The percentage varies based upon the employment type of the applicant.
Where is the head office of Godrej Housing Finance?
The head office of Godrej Housing Finance is located at Pirojshanagar, near the Eastern Express Highway, Vikhroli (E), in Mumbai, Maharashtra, under the name Godrej One. The area's pincode is 400079.
Which housing finance products are offered by Godrej Housing Finance Limited?
Godrej Housing Finance offers home loans, loans against property, plot loans, and balance transfer loans to cope with diverse customer requirements.
What is the Godrej Housing Finance Customer Care Number?
You can get in touch with the executive by calling at +91-22-688-15555. Customer service is accessible on weekdays from 9:30 am to 6 pm.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Top 10 Best Bank for Home Loan In India 2024
We have compiled a list of the best banks for a home loan in India 2024 based on the home loan value it offers to the borrower. These banks offer a variety of home loan programs with numerous advantag
Union Budget 2024 Live Updates
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharman is presenting the Interim Budget 2024 today, the last one before the Lok Sabha elections. The budget is expected to focus on infrastructure, income tax, and job crea
What is a Credit Card Grace Period?
A grace period is a period that falls between the billing date and the due payment date. You’ll be charged a minimum amount on purchases during this period, or there will be no charges at all. It’s no