Home First Finance Company
Unlock Best Home Loan Offers From 10+ Lenders
Loans offered by Home First Finance Company
Features & Benefits Home First Finance Company
- Specially tailored loans for borrowers.
- Maximum loan values up to 90% with tenures up to 25 years.
- Auto-Prepay facility.
- No proof of income required for sanctioning loans to informal salaried or self employed borrowers.
- For meeting unexpected costs or increases in property values, loans are enhanced likewise.
- Loans are given for diverse purposes including home construction on personal property, adding a new floor and so on.
- Skilled customer relationship managers for customers.
- Post submission of the loan application, text message responses are sent within 48 hours. Customers get updates regularly on their loan application status.
- Convenient loan procedure with workplace and home visits for ensuring a zero-disruption procedure.
- Paperless loan system with documents uploaded onto the system through scans. Customers can readily track loans via the Home First Customer Portal mobile application.
- Paperless process for seamless on-boarding of customers.
Home First Finance Company Overview
The Home First Company was established in February, 2010 and received funding from Bessemer Venture Partners in 2011. The NBFC began with operations in Tamil Nadu and Gujarat before expanding its operations to cover other regions. The registered office also changed to the city of Mumbai thereafter.
- 1,000 loans were approved by the NBFC in 2013 with the loan book surpassing ₹ 689.5 million.
- Attaining profitability from 2014 onwards, the company built a customer base of 5,000 individuals by 2015.
- By 2016,it increased its presence to more than 25 Indian cities with more than 10,000 customers.
- TrueNorth invested in the company in 2017 while gross loan assets touched ₹8,473.16 million.
- By 2019, gross loan assets outstripped Rs. 24,435.74 million with more than 29,000 customers and 60 branches.
- AUM touched Rs. 35 billion in 2020 while Warburg Pincus also invested in the company.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Advisor Now!
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
Who is the owner of Home First Finance Company?
Mr. Manoj Vishwanathan is the CEO and Managing Director of Home First Finance Company.
What is the interest rate for HFFC?
The interest rate for a home loan from HFFC starts at 10.05% per annum for salaried individuals and 10.30% for self-employed applicants.
What does Home First Finance Company do?
Home First Finance Company is one of the leading home loan providers in the country offering 48-hour home loans with a quick and hassle-free application process.
Is HFFC registered with the RBI?
HFFC is registered with the Reserve Bank of India as a Non-Banking Financial Company.
Where is the HFFC head office?
The head office of Home First Financial Company is located in Andheri East, Mumbai.
How many Home First Finance Company branches are in India?
Home First Finance company has a vast distribution network with branches in over 25 cities in the country, serving over 10,000 customers.
What is the Home First Finance Company customer care number?
If you have any grievances or queries regarding HFFC services, you can always contact customer service at 1800 3000 8425. Alternatively, you can also contact customer service via email on email@example.com.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Top 10 Best Bank for Home Loan In India 2024
We have compiled a list of the best banks for a home loan in India 2024 based on the home loan value it offers to the borrower. These banks offer a variety of home loan programs with numerous advantag
Union Budget 2024 Live Updates
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharman is presenting the Interim Budget 2024 today, the last one before the Lok Sabha elections. The budget is expected to focus on infrastructure, income tax, and job crea
What is a Credit Card Grace Period?
A grace period is a period that falls between the billing date and the due payment date. You’ll be charged a minimum amount on purchases during this period, or there will be no charges at all. It’s no