Housing Development Finance Corporation
Financial aid is a safety net that helps us weave through life in case of unprecedented circumstances. HDFC Bank provides one of the most affordable personal loans, which can help you meet your immediate financial requirements. The HDFC personal loan interest rate starts from 10.75% and ranges up to 21.50%. HDFC Bank offres flexible repayment time frame upto 60 months.
Enter 6 Digit OTP
We have just sent a verificaton code to
Send the code again
Change mobile number/email address
Check Housing Development Finance Corporation Loan Eligibility
Loans offered by Housing Development Finance Corporation
|Housing Development Finance Corporation Loans||Interest Rate||Processing Fee||Loan Amount/Tenure|
8.65% - 9.85%
0.5% - 1.5%
₹5L - ₹1Cr
Tenure(1 - 30 Years)
|Loan Against Property|
9.35% - 12.25%
₹8L - ₹1.5Cr
Tenure(1 - 2 Years)
Features and Benefits of HDFC Ltd
- Emphasis on digital and swift banking and application services for customer convenience.
- A vast network of 603 inter-linked offices inclusive of 202 HDFC Sales offices.
- Scaled-up distribution via HDFC Bank, HDFC Sales and third-party direct-selling associates.
- Availability of customized home loans for meeting diverse customer requirements with attractive interest rates and other terms and conditions.
- Attractive Fixed Deposit and other schemes for customers.
HDFC Ltd Overview
HDFC Ltd is one of India’s biggest financial institutions and a leading housing finance provider as well. The bank prides itself on having fulfilled more than 8 million housing dreams since its official inception. HDFC Ltd was established as a speciality housing finance provider in the year 1977.
- HDFC Ltd has already financed 8.6 million housing units to date and counting.
- Gross loans of the bank stand at Rs. 5.7 trillion.
- It has 2.1 million deposit accounts.
- HDFC Ltd has also carried out consultancy projects for housing finance in several countries spanning Africa, Asia, and East Europe.
- Core values include integrity, trust, professionalism and integrity while the bank also aims at enhancing India’s residential housing tally through offering seamless home loans while enhancing resource flow towards this sector.
- HDFC Ltd maintains low gross NPAs and cost-to-income ratio along with enhancing return on equity annually while consistently growing its loan book.
Services Offered by HDFC Ltd
|Diversified Financial Services||Education Loans|
|Asset Management||Fixed Deposit Services|
|Insurance (Life and General)||Home Loan EMI, Eligibility and Balance Transfer Calculators|
|Banking||PMAY Subsidy Calculator|
|Real Estate Venture Capital|
Products Offered by HDFC Ltd
|Home Loans||Loan Against Property|
|Rural Housing Loans||Commercial Plot Housing|
|Plot Loans||Commercial Property Loans|
|Sanction Letter||Affordable Housing- HDFC Reach Loans & Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana|
|House Renovation Loans||Home Loan Balance Transfer|
|Home Extension Loans||NRI Housing Loan- Middle East, Singapore, United Kingdom and Other Locations|
HDFC Ltd Corporate Office Details with Contact Information
You can contact HDFC Ltd by giving a missed call at +91-9289200017. You can also send an SMS- HDFCHOME to 56767.
Registered office of HDFC Ltd: Ramon House, 169, Backbay Reclamation, H T Parekh Marg, Churchgate, Mumbai – 400020.
Corporate office of HDFC Ltd: HDFC House, H T Parekh Marg, 165-166, Backbay Reclamation, Churchgate, Mumbai- 400 020.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Advisor Now!
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Top10 Best Bank for Home Loan In 2023
We have compiled a list of the best banks for home loan in India 2023 based on the home loan value it offers to the borrower. These banks offer a variety of home loan programs with numerous advantages and
Top 10 Fuel Credit Cards in India 2023 : Why You Must Get One?
If there’s something that has increased every year, it is fuel prices in India. We can’t deny that automobiles are an integral fragment of modern day-to-day life, making fuel expenses inevitable. While using credit ca
Expectations from Union Budget 2023-24
Every year at this time, we look forward to the Honourable Finance Minister rising to present the Union Budget. The current finance minister is undoubtedly making a difference, even if most finance ministers leave the