Unlock Best Home Loan Offers From 10+ Lenders
Loans offered by INDIFI
INDIFI Business Loan
₹50K - ₹1Cr
Tenure(Up to 3 Years)
Features & Benefits of Indifi
- Loans up to Rs. 50 lakh in less than 24 hours.
- Customized and segment-wise approach towards sanctioning loans.
- Fast and simple loan procedure with minimal documentation and zero collateral.
- Single application with multiple lending institutions for higher chances of approval.
- Specific loan offerings for meeting particular business requirements.
- Transparent and flexible procedure with flexible repayment and loan tenure.
- Zero hidden costs.
Indifi offers specialized options like a revolving line of credit or a term loan. Indifi offers loans in sectors like hospitality, travel, trading, commerce and retail among other categories.
- Indifi helps in sanctioning faster loans without collateral.
- More than 40,000 loans disbursed along with serving more than 200 cities.
- More than 80 active partners along with serving more than 12 industries.
- Indifi strives to enable seamless growth of small businesses through providing loans to those who are eligible.
- Most businesses have little or zero access to obtaining financing from conventional financial institutions like banks or lack finance data trail or collateral for getting a loan.
- Indifi is a technology-driven platform for garnering and analyzing business data from diverse sources while tapping into available insights for estimating creditworthiness.
- This unique approach helps in finding low-risk businesses with high future potential, creating new possibilities for people who could not access short/long-term business funding earlier.
- Indifi offers applications to various lenders, scaling up loan approval chances while giving more choices to lenders as well.
- This helps in lowering paperwork and risks along with attached costs.
- Indifi has several partners including Flipkart, Amazon, Fino Payments Bank, Swiggy, DTDC, Yatra, Spice Jet, PayU, Marg and Zomato.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Advisor Now!
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
Is Indifi an NBFC?
Indifi has an in-house NBFC registered with the RBI.
When was Indifi founded?
Indifi was founded in 2004 by eBay founder Pierre Omidyar and his wife Pam.
How can I contact Indifi?
You can contact Indifi either by visiting their office in Gurugram or through call and email.
Is Indifi registered with the RBI?
Yes, Indifi is registered with the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
Where is the headquarters of Indifi?
Indifi is headquartered in Gurugram, Haryana. Its registered office is: Plot #63, Second Floor Industrial Area, Sector 44, Gurugram, Haryana 122002, India.
How many Indifi branches are there in India?
Indifi has two corporate branches in Gurugram, Haryana.
How can I check my loan status in Indifi?
You can check your loan status in Indifi by either calling them on their customer care number or by enquiring them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the customer care number of Indifi?
You can enquire about anything related to the Indifi business loan by calling their customer care number: 0124-6072244 or +91-9696555444.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Top 10 Best Bank for Home Loan In India 2024
We have compiled a list of the best banks for a home loan in India 2024 based on the home loan value it offers to the borrower. These banks offer a variety of home loan programs with numerous advantag
Union Budget 2024 Live Updates
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharman is presenting the Interim Budget 2024 today, the last one before the Lok Sabha elections. The budget is expected to focus on infrastructure, income tax, and job crea
What is a Credit Card Grace Period?
A grace period is a period that falls between the billing date and the due payment date. You’ll be charged a minimum amount on purchases during this period, or there will be no charges at all. It’s no