Unlock Best Home Loan Offers From 10+ Lenders
Loans offered by NeoGrowth
NeoGrowth Business Loan
15% - 24%
Up to 5%
₹1L - ₹75L
Tenure(0 - 2 Years)
NeoGrowth believes in the core philosophy of everyone deserves a chance to grow. As per reports, 48% of its customers saw growth in their credit bureau scores after taking their loans from the company while 12% lending was for female entrepreneurs as of FY2018-19.
- NeoGrowth aims at being a financial support system for small businesses across the country.
- 50% of SMEs in the country do not get loans owing to obsolete methods of underwriting as per NeoGrowth. It seeks to serve this vast customer base with an inclusive approach.
- NeoGrowth has disbursed more than $880 million in loans since the year 2013 when it was founded and is registered as an NBFC with the RBI.
- Creditworthiness is analyzed by taking only core business figures into account without any other discriminators.
- NeoGrowth is also a founding member of the Digital Lender’s Association of India.
- The financial institution’s line-up includes 16,552 businesses along with 700 employees. It has already expanded to cover 25 cities in India from its humble beginnings after being founded by promoters P. K. Khaitan and Dhruv Khaitan.
- Investors in the company include the Accion Frontier Inclusion Fund- Quona Capital, Khosla Impact, Aspada Investment Company, Omidyar Network, Leapfrog Investments and IIFL Seed Ventures Fund.
- The founders initially established Venture Infotek, a pioneering leader in the e-payments sector in India while also operating managed merchant transactions for credit card issuers, banks and big-scale loyalty programs. Venture Infotek eventually became a market leader in processing e-payments with 40% all-India card volume share.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Advisor Now!
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
Is NeoGrowth approved by the RBI?
Yes, NeoGrowth is approved by the Reserve Bank of India.
Who is the CEO of NeoGrowth?
The Chief Executive Officer of NeoGrowth is Arun Nayyar.
Is NeoGrowth NBFC?
Yes, NeoGrowth is an NBFC (Non-banking Finance Company).
What is NeoGrowth?
NeoGrowth allows vendors, retailers, and small and medium companies to customise their loans and schedule their payments as per their convenience. It offers instant loans approvals and quick disbursals of the debt amount. NeoGrowth offers credit facilities if the borrower wants to take a loan against property (more than the value of the property).
What is the interest rate of NeoGrowth?
The rate of interest of NeoGrowth is 24.00% for the loan amount ranging from a minimum of ₹ 1 Lakh and a maximum of ₹ 8 Lakh.
How many branches of NeoGrowth are in India?
At present, there are 25 branches of NeoGrowth in 25 cities in India.
Where is NeoGrowth Head office?
The main head office of NeoGrowth is registered at 802, 8th Floor, Tower A, Peninsula Business Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel (West), Mumbai – 400013.
What is the NeoGrowth Customer Care Number?
You can contact the customer care of NeoGrowth on the following numbers 18004195565 and 9820655655. You can also email at their helpdesk at email@example.com.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Top 10 Best Bank for Home Loan In India 2024
We have compiled a list of the best banks for a home loan in India 2024 based on the home loan value it offers to the borrower. These banks offer a variety of home loan programs with numerous advantag
Union Budget 2024 Live Updates
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharman is presenting the Interim Budget 2024 today, the last one before the Lok Sabha elections. The budget is expected to focus on infrastructure, income tax, and job crea
What is a Credit Card Grace Period?
A grace period is a period that falls between the billing date and the due payment date. You’ll be charged a minimum amount on purchases during this period, or there will be no charges at all. It’s no