Punjab National Bank Housing Finance
Punjab National Bank (PNB) is the first Swadeshi banking institution in the country, starting its operations on 12th April, 1895 in Lahore. It started its journey with authorized capital of Rs. 2 lakh and working capital of Rs. 20,000. The bank was founded in the spirit of Indian nationalism and was the first such institution managed purely by Indian citizens with capital derived from Indians as well. Nine banks have been fused/merged with Punjab National Bank till date.
Enter 6 Digit OTP
We have just sent a verificaton code to
Send the code again
Change mobile number/email address
Check Punjab National Bank Housing Finance Loan Eligibility
Loans offered by Punjab National Bank Housing Finance
- Home Loan
|Loan Amount||:||₹8L - ₹75L|
|Interest Rate||:||6.9% - 8.75%|
|Processing Fee||:||Up to 0.5%|
- Loan Against Property
|Loan Amount||:||₹2L - ₹5Cr|
|Interest Rate||:||7.9% - 10.25%|
|Processing Fee||:||Up to 1%|
|Products||Interest Rate||Processing Fee||Loan Amount/Tenure|
6.9% - 8.75%
Up to 0.5%
₹8L - ₹75L
Tenure(1 - 30 Years)
|Loan Against Property|
7.9% - 10.25%
Up to 1%
₹2L - ₹5Cr
Tenure(1 - 20 Years)
PNB Housing Finance Overview
PNB Housing Finance Limited (PNB Housing) is a leading registered HFC (housing finance company) with the NHB (National Housing Bank). PNB Housing Finance officially started operations on the 11th of November, 1988.
- PNB Housing Finance Limited is promoted by its parent banking entity, Punjab National Bank (PNB), one of India’s most reputed banks.
- The company released its public issue of equity shares in 2016 (November). It is listed on the NSE (National Stock Exchange) and the BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange) and these came into effect from 7th November, 2016.
- PNB Housing Finance Limited has more than 30 years of housing finance experience with a vast branch network across India.
- It aims at offering a wide gamut of financial services to its customers including home loans, home improvement, renovation and repairs along with commercial property loans, loans against property, loans for buying residential plots and more.
- The core values at PNB Housing Finance include People First and Customer Centric. The institution believes in building long-term relationships with its customers while also hand holding customers throughout their entire journeys.
- PNB Housing Finance passionately protects the interests of consumers while offering more responsible guidance and advice. It believes in Atithi Deva Bhava while emphasizing satisfied customers above all else.
- PNB Housing Finance believes in upholding the highest ethical standards, ensuring a policy of zero compromise on professional and business ethics. Core values include transparency and compliance with laws. The company follows a policy of transparent and open communication.
- PNB Housing Finance also strives to contribute as much as possible towards the wellbeing and development of the Nation.
Services Offered by PNB Housing Finance
|Online Application||Affordability Calculator|
|Premature Cancellation||Eligibility Calculator|
|NHB Registration Certificate||Knowledge Centre|
|Customer Login||Loan Application Tracker|
|Refer a Friend||EMI Calculator|
|Customer Care- Fair Practices Code, General Terms & Conditions, Grievance Redressal Procedure|
|Home Loan||Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana|
|Home Purchase Loan||Unnati Home Loans|
|Home Construction Loan||Commercial Property Loan|
|Home Improvement Loan||Lease Rental Discounting|
|Home Extension Loan||Loan Against Property|
|Residential Plot Loan||Loan for Real Estate Developers|
|Loan for NRIs||Fixed Deposit|
PNB Housing Finance Corporate Office and Contact Details
- Contact Number- 1800 120 8800
- Email- [email protected]
- Corporate Office- PNB Housing Finance Limited, 9th Floor, Antriksh Bhawan, 22, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Near Connaught Place, New Delhi- 110001
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
Is PNB Housing a government NBFC?
Yes, PNB Housing Finance Limited is a registered government NBFC. The housing finance company is registered with National Housing Bank (NHB).
Is PNB and PNB Housing Finance the same?
PNB and PNB Housing Finance are not the same. PNB Housing Finance was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 and commenced working on 11th November 1988. It was only promoted by PNB (Punjab National Bank).
How can I apply for a PNB Housing application?
You have to follow the steps to apply for PNB Housing Application.
- Submit your loan application and documents.
- Loan application will be validated.
- Property valuation will take place.
- Legal documents will be checked.
- Original property documents will be verified and agreement will be signed.
- Loan amount will be disbursed.
How can I get a loan from PNB Housing Finance?
You simply have to visit their official website. On the top right-hand side, click on the ‘Request New Loan’ button. Just fill the entries as asked and hit the submit button.
How can I register my PNB Housing Loan Online?
To register at PNB Housing Finance you have to visit the official link: www[dot]pnbhousing[dot]com/home-loan/apply-now/. Fill in the details (name, mobile number, location and loan amount). Tick the terms and conditions box and click on the submit button. Enter the OTP received on your registered number. Within 24 hours a PNB Housing Finance consultant will contact you.
Who is the owner of PNB Housing Finance Ltd?
The owner of PNB Housing Finance is Mr Sanjaya Gupta. Since June 25, 2010, he is the Managing Director of PNB Housing Finance Limited.
What is the home loan interest rate in PNB?
The home loan interest rate in PNB Housing Finance for:
- Salaried / Self–employed professional: Varies from 6.75% to 9.25%
- Self–employed non – professional: Varies from 7.10% to 9.60%.
Where can I complain about PNB Housing Finance?
Customers can talk to the Branch Business Head. You will just have to post your complaint to the nodal officer and email them at [email protected] You will receive a revert within 10 days from the date of complaints.
You can also contact the Grievance Redressal Officer at 011-23736857 or write to them at the following address: PNB Housing Finance Ltd., 9th Floor, Antriksh Bhawan, 22 Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi – 110001. Make sure to mention ‘Grievance Redressal’ on the front side of your envelope.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Home Buying Tips for 2022 - First Time Home Buyer Tips
Are you buying a house for the first time? Applying for a home loan for the first time? Well, an array of bewildering queries would be striking through your mind. Here is a briefing on the best home buying tips that w
Should You Be Choosing a Home Loan Balance Transfer?
We all dream about owning a home that reflects our personality and style. Purchasing a home can be an expensive affair and might drain most of your savings. However, you can always opt for a home loan to meet your fin
Personal Loan Balance Transfer: Features, Eligibility Criteria, and Documentation Process
Are you finding it burdensome and challenging to repay your loan due to exorbitant interest rates? How about if we said there was a solution to your concern? Balance transfers for personal loans might be the sol