Shriram Urban Co Operative Bank Limited
Shriram City Union Finance is one of the leading NBFCs in the country and was founded in the year 1986 as an entity of the Shriram Group, one of India's most well-known conglomerates.
Enter 6 Digit OTP
We have just sent a verificaton code to
Send the code again
Change mobile number/email address
Check Shriram Urban Co Operative Bank Limited Loan Eligibility
Loans offered by Shriram Urban Co Operative Bank Limited
- Personal Loan
|Interest Rate||:||Up to 18.5%|
|Processing Fee||:||Up to 2%|
- Loan Against Property
|Loan Amount||:||₹1L - ₹10Cr|
|Interest Rate||:||Up to 11%|
- Business Loan
|Loan Amount||:||₹1L - ₹1Cr|
|Processing Fee||:||Up to 2%|
|Products||Interest Rate||Processing Fee||Loan Amount/Tenure|
Up to 18.5%
Up to 2%
Tenure(1 - 3 Years)
|Loan Against Property|
Up to 11%
₹1L - ₹10Cr
Tenure(1 - 25 Years)
Up to 2%
₹1L - ₹1Cr
Tenure(1 - 5 Years)
Features and Benefits of Shriram Urban Co-operative Bank Limited
Shriram City Union Finance is one of the leading NBFCs in the country and was founded in the year 1986 as an entity of the Shriram Group, one of India’s most well-known conglomerates.
- Shriram City Union Finance offers specialized retail and MSME lending solutions.
- It was adjudged as the Most Trusted Financial Services Brand in the country, as per the 2016 Brand Trust Report.
- The NBFC is known for its expertise in two-wheeler and MSME financing while possessing a vast network of more than 900 branches in the country.
- It has achieved an AUM (assets under management) of Rs. 29,085 crore with more than 4.76 million customers as of 31st March, 2020.
- Shriram City Union Finance offers broader financial services offerings including vehicle loans (both pre-owned and new), MSME loans, personal loans, gold loans, and investment choices like FDs.
- The company has 27,000 employees on its rolls while manifesting its vision of serving the underserved and creating value at the bottom of the pyramid.
- It has a mission of serving the biggest number of consumers with high-quality products and services while adhering to the highest corporate governance standards.
- It also aims at offering savings and credit-based opportunities for people or smaller businesses without access to organized financial solutions/services.
- There are numerous business purpose loans along with consumer loans and deposit/debenture schemes.
Products Offered by Shriram City Union Finance
|Business Loan||Fixed Deposit|
|Two Wheeler Loan||Gold Loan|
Services Offered by Shriram City Union Finance
Shriram City Union Finance Corporate Office and Contact Details
- Registered Office- Number 123, Angappa Naicken Street, Chennai- 600 001
- Principal Office- Number 144, Santhome High Road, Mylapore, Chennai- 600 004
- Customer Care Number- 1800 103 6369
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
How can I check my Shriram Finance loan details?
To check your Shriram Finance loan details, you just have to follow a quick procedure of a few simple steps. Go to the official Shriram Finance portal and login using your credentials. Now, you can easily check your loan details, including the outstanding amount, monthly instalments, due dates of upcoming EMIs, and much more. Additionally, you can also get your loan details by getting in touch with their customer care executive either via call on 1800-103-6369 or by visiting the nearest branch.
Is Shriram City Union Finance a bank?
The Shriram City Union Finance is one of the major Non-Banking Financial Companies of India. Established in 1986, this finance company is a segment of the Shriram Group. The Shriram City Union Finance is well known for providing specialised financial services to MSMEs.
How can I check my EMI balance in Shriram Finance?
To check your EMI balance, visit the official website and log in through your ID and password. Here, you will get the list of ongoing loans with Shriram Finance. Choose the loan whose EMI balance you are looking for and all the details associated with the loan EMI balance, due date, etc., will be presented on the screen.
Where is the head office of Shriram Finance?
The head office of Shriram Finance is located at 123, Angappa Naicken Street in Chennai. The area pincode is 600 001. The registered contact number is +91-44 2534 1431.
Who is the owner of Shriram Finance?
Mr. R Thyagarajan is the owner of Shriram Finance. He is quite popular as RT amongst his followers.
What is the rate of interest in Shriram Finance?
Shriram Finance caters to distinct customer needs through a broad range of finance products at attractive interest rates, starting from 7% with flexible repayment tenure.
How can I apply for Shriram Finance?
You can easily apply for Shriram Finance through their official portal. On the homepage, you will get numerous options, such as home loans, business loans, gold loans, and much more. Choose the one you are looking to avail and click on ‘Apply’. Enter the required details, upload the scanned copies of the required documents and wait for the approval from their end.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Personal Loan Tax Exemptions & Details
Time and again, personal loans have proven to be a reliable safety net for any financial need. The unsecured loans are easy to avail of with minimal eligibility criteria and a swift documentation process. The Income T
How to Take Business Loan under CGTMSE Scheme?
The Credit Guarantee Fund Trust for Micro and Small Enterprises was incorporated in 2000 by the Government of India under the Small Industries Development Bank of India and the Ministry of Micro, Small, and Medium Ent
Personal Loan for NRIs : Types, Features, Eligibility, and Interest Rates
Most people in the country consider relocating abroad for higher education, better economic opportunities, or the desire to start a new life. Adapting to an entirely new living environment in a new country has i