Highlights of Home Loans in Hyderabad
Interest rates, loan duration, financial cover and repayment options are key factors to consider when choosing a housing loan in Hyderabad. These offerings differ from one lender to another and are subject to changes. Awareness of the current market trends aids an applicant in making wise investment decisions.
Home Loan Highlights
|Interest rates (per annum)||8.40% onwards [fixed/flexible]|
|Tenure||Up to 30 years|
|Loan to Value (LTV)||70%-90%|
|Processing fee||0.25% onwards|
Get instant L&T Finance
Personal Loans in 2 minutes
in 2 minutes
No Physical Document
Check Home Loan interest rates available in Hyderabad from India's leading banks.
HDFC Bank Home Loan in Hyderabad starting at.
Axis Bank Home Loan in Hyderabad starting at.
ICICI Bank Home Loan in Hyderabad starting at.
YES Bank Home Loan in Hyderabad starting at.
IndiaBulls Home Loan in Hyderabad starting at.
CITI Bank Home Loan in Hyderabad starting at.
Bank of Baroda Home Loan in Hyderabad starting at.
DHFL Home Loan in Hyderabad starting at.
Canara Bank Home Loan in Hyderabad starting at.
IndusInd Bank Home Loan in Hyderabad starting at.
Union Bank of India Home Loan in Hyderabad starting at.
State Bank of India Home Loan in Hyderabad starting at.
Punjab National Bank Home Loan in Hyderabad starting at.
Indian bank Home Loan in Hyderabad starting at.
Bank of India Home Loan in Hyderabad starting at.
Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan in Hyderabad starting at.
Housing Loan Eligibility Criteria in Hyderabad
Salaried/self-employed/ NRIs can apply for the cheapest home loans in Hyderabad after fulfilling certain minimum standards specified by lenders.
- Minimum Salary: The applicant must have a minimum monthly income of Rs.25,000. However, it may vary from one lender to another.
- Age: Home loans are typically issued to applicants between 18 and 70 years old.
- Work Experience: At least 2 years of previous work experience and a few months of stable employment at the current organisation.
- Citizenship: Home loans are issued only to Indian citizens. However, they may or may not be Indian residents.
- Credit Score: A credit score of 750 is generally the benchmark for several lenders when considering personal loan applications.
Don't miss to check your eligibility by using this AI based Housing Loan Eligibility Calculator.
Home Loan EMI Calculator
- 5 Lac
- 20 Cr
Monthly Loan EMI
Total Amount Payable
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Home Loans in Hyderabad - An Overview
Hyderabad is one of the country’s rapidly booming real estate markets. Amidst soaring property prices, housing loans in Hyderabad provide necessary financial assistance for investments. Up to 90% of your property’s value can be financed using a home loan. They are available at affordable interest rates and add life to your home sweet home.
Before applying for the loan, you must be well-versed with different home loan offerings, applicable interest rates and loan repayment options. In this blog, find everything related to housing finance in Hyderabad.
How to Get a Housing Loan in Hyderabad with Fast Disbursement?
Home loans in Hyderabad can be easily availed of using Urban Money’s online and in-personal loan services.
Urban Money offers the best home loan offers across top banks and NBFCs in Hyderabad. Loan seekers can conduct free eligibility checks, gain amortisation schedules and compare different loan offers on our intuitive website. Follow these simple steps to choose from a wide range of affordable home loans.
- Log on to www.urbanmoney.com
- Under the ‘Loans’ category, select ‘Home Loans’.
- Scroll down and select ‘Hyderabad’ as your city.
- Choose from a wide range of home loan offers from the city’s leading lenders.
- Click on ‘Apply now’ and fill out your loan application.
Urban Money’s representatives can be contacted at our toll-free number - 1800 208 3344. Our bank agents offer customised home loan solutions as per the customers' needs. We provide end-to-end assistance from application to document verification. Loan seekers can also contact our local branches spread across cities to access the services of more than 95 banks and NBFCs.
An offline home loan application is usually approved within 2-4 weeks.
Key Things to Remember
- Long Process: Due application and verification processes are followed before the loan amount is disbursed to home loan applicants. Since housing loans involve large amounts, banks take their time verifying the applicant and the property’s credentials.
- Genuine Documents: Last but not least, most delays in loan disbursement result from discrepancies in the documentation process. Providing the lender with correct information and genuine documents establishes the applicant’s credibility and smoothens the approval process.
Documents Required for Home Loans in Hyderabad
To ensure the availability of the best home loan rates in Hyderabad, an applicant must submit genuine documents. Some common document requirements of the leading home loan lenders are listed below:
- Properly filled loan application form
- Identity Proof: Driving License/ Aadhar Card/ Voter ID Card/ Passport
- Address Proof: Water Bills/ Electricity Bills/ Rent Agreement
- PAN Card
- Employment Proof: Employment Letter/ previous months’ bank statements
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate/ Form 16/ Balance Sheet and P&L account/ Income Tax Returns
- Passport size photographs
- Disclosure of active investments
- Property related documents
With residential sales on the rise, buying a property becomes easier through home loans in Hyderabad. Lenders offer a variety of loans to cater to different housing needs. Homebuyers can counter the soaring property prices in the city through the cheapest home loans in Hyderabad. With reasonable interest rates and nominal charges on housing loans, purchasing an estate is smooth and easy.
People Also Asked about Home Loans in Hyderabad
What is the process to transfer a home loan in Hyderabad?
After submitting a transfer application to the current lender, the borrower must collect the property documents and a No Objection Certificate. After paying the required transfer charges, an applicant can apply for a loan transfer at the new bank.
Is it good to buy a house in Hyderabad with a home loan?
Yes, financing a property in Hyderabad through home loans is a smart decision. A home loan can be comfortably settled with 90% LTV, affordable interest rates, and long repayment periods.
Which bank is the best for home loans in Hyderabad?
HDFC and SBI are leaders in the banking sector. Affordable home loans from these banks can be availed at Urban Money’s website.
Where can I get a home loan in Hyderabad?
Urban Money offers the best home loans across banks and NBFCs in Hyderabad through its website and offline customer service.