Highlights on Home Loan in Mumbai
In order to choose the best home loan choice, prospective borrowers must compare the terms and conditions provided by various lenders carefully. Making an informed selection requires speaking with reputable financial institutions, getting expert counsel, and doing extensive research.
Following are some of the primary characteristics that may influence whether to apply for a mortgage:
|Interest Rates||Upto 15%|
|Tenure||Up to 80 Years|
|Amount of Loan||90% of the value of the property at the time of availing the loan|
Get instant L&T Finance
Personal Loans in 2 minutes
in 2 minutes
No Physical Document
Check Home Loan interest rates available in Mumbai from India's leading banks.
HDFC Bank Home Loan in Mumbai starting at.
Axis Bank Home Loan in Mumbai starting at.
ICICI Bank Home Loan in Mumbai starting at.
YES Bank Home Loan in Mumbai starting at.
IndiaBulls Home Loan in Mumbai starting at.
CITI Bank Home Loan in Mumbai starting at.
Bank of Baroda Home Loan in Mumbai starting at.
DHFL Home Loan in Mumbai starting at.
Canara Bank Home Loan in Mumbai starting at.
IndusInd Bank Home Loan in Mumbai starting at.
Union Bank of India Home Loan in Mumbai starting at.
State Bank of India Home Loan in Mumbai starting at.
Punjab National Bank Home Loan in Mumbai starting at.
Indian bank Home Loan in Mumbai starting at.
Bank of India Home Loan in Mumbai starting at.
Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan in Mumbai starting at.
Eligibility Criteria for Availing a Housing Loan in Mumbai
People in Mumbai who match the requirements can apply for a home loan. Banks, credit unions, and other financial institutions commonly provide home loans. While individual lenders may have different qualifying requirements, the following are some standard eligibilities to be met for submitting an application for a home loan in Mumbai:
- The following are eligible for home loans in Mumbai: salaried (corporate professionals and government employees), self-employed professionals (lawyers, doctors, consultants, traders, CA, CS, engineers, architects), and self-employed non-professional (commission agents, contractors).
- When applying for a loan, the applicant's age should be at least 21 and not older than 70 when the loan matures.
- The applicant must be an Indian national, NRI, or PIO. To their NRI/PIO applicants, several lenders also offer NRI Home Loans.
- A credit score of 750 or above is required for better chances of receiving a house loan with reduced interest rates.
- Self-employed applicants should have at least 3 years of business continuity work experience, and salaried applicants should have at least 3 years of work experience.
Home Loan EMI Calculator
- 5 Lac
- 20 Cr
Monthly Loan EMI
Total Amount Payable
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Home Loan in Mumbai - An Overview
It's time to look around for home loans in Mumbai now that you've located your ideal residence! Let us assist you in locating the best home loan in Mumbai for your requirements. All of the most recent Mumbai Home Loan interest rates are available on Urban Money.
Every significant home loan provider, whether a bank or an NBFC, has a presence in Mumbai. Up to 80% of the cost of the residence may be borrowed by borrowers. A residential property can be bought with a loan of up to Rs. 10 crore.
Every significant home loan provider, whether a bank or an NBFC, has a presence in Mumbai. Up to 80% of the cost of the residence may be borrowed by borrowers. A residential property can be bought with a loan of up to Rs. 10 crore. Similar to this, you can get a home loan for up to 85% of the cost of a plot of land, and if you intend to build a house on it, you can get a home loan for up to 90% of the cost.
How to Get a Housing Loan in Mumbai with Fast Disbursement?
You can visit Urban Money to apply for a home loan and submit an online application through the website.
- Visit Urban Money’s website to apply for a home loan.
- Choose your loan and employment categories.
- Fill in the appropriate information in the blank fields.
- If you are submitting a new home loan application and have chosen a property, input the necessary property information.
- A representative will call you and review the following steps once you've submitted all the information.
In a word, you must provide the required documentation and work closely with our staff to have it verified and approved.
Check your eligibility for a home loan before you start the application. This will increase your chances of being approved by letting you know how much of a loan you qualify for.
👉 Don't miss to check your eligibility through this Home Loan Eligibility Calculator and see different home loan offers by many lenders in India.
What are the Documents Required for Home Loan in Mumbai?
In order to apply for a home loan in Mumbai, one needs to provide some necessary documents. Listed below are the important documents that are required:
- If you want to apply for a home loan in Mumbai, you must have these documents on hand.
- Aadhar, PAN, a passport, ration card, utility bills, and other KYC documents are examples.
- Photos the size of a passport
- For salaried people, Form 16 or the most recent pay stubs
- P&L statement and TR Document for Self-Employed Individuals
- Document used by business people and individuals who are self-employed to prove their existence for at least five years
Please keep in mind that this is just a suggested list. There may be times when additional documentation is needed for loan processing. These specifications will be made known to you.
In conclusion, home loans in Mumbai provide people with a worthwhile option to fulfil their aspirations of having a property in this exciting city. Homebuyers have a wide selection of options to discover the loan that best meets their needs and financial capabilities, thanks to the abundance of financial institutions and banks offering reasonable interest rates and flexible repayment options.
FAQs on Home loans in Mumbai
Which bank is best for home loans in Mumbai?
Reputed banks like HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd, Kotak Bank, etc., are the best and the most trusted ones for home loans in Mumbai.
Can I buy a house in instalment in Mumbai?
Yes, one can buy a house in instalments in Mumbai.
Is a CIBIL score of 773 enough for a housing loan approval?
CIBIL score above 700 is considered a good score for a housing loan approval.
Which bank gives the cheapest home loan in Mumbai?
The cheapest home loan in Mumbai is provided by HDFC Ltd, followed by ICICI Bank.
What are the tax benefits on home loans in Mumbai?
The principal repayment component of the EMI is eligible for a tax deduction of up to Rs 1.5 lakh every fiscal year. This deduction may be used after the residential house property’s construction is complete.
What documents are required for a Home loan top-up?
In order to avail of a home loan, top-up one needs to submit documents like identity proofs, employment proofs, proof of residence, etc.