Indiabulls Home Loan
Indiabulls Home Loan has been designed as a convenient way to finance your home. With competitive interest rates and flexible repayment options, you can choose the loan that best suits your needs, And about 90% of the property value can be sanctioned as the loan amount. In addition, the maximum loan tenure can go up to 30 years. The loan process is simple and streamlined, with quick approvals and disbursals. Applicants can also get a free credit report to ensure they can get their loan approved.
Check IndiaBulls Home Loan Eligibility
Features and Benefits of Indiabulls Home Loan
Know the multiple features and benefits you should know before you apply for Indiabulls Home Loan are:
- IBHFL offers an instant sanction facility.
- There are no hidden charges.
- Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited Company requires minimal documentation for home loans.
- You get attractive interest rates on Indiabulls Home Loans.
- IBHFL has easy and speedy processing for home loans.
- You get flexible repayment options on Indiabulls home loans.
- One can choose between long and short tenure as per their convenience.
- Borrowers can pay their loan using any of these payment options:
- Flexible Loan Investment Plan through Cheque or Drafts / RTGS Transfer / Post Dated Cheque / Cash / NEFT / Fund Transfer
Indiabulls Housing Finance (IBHF) offers home loans of up to 90% of the value of the property. Indiabulls’ interest rates start from 9.30% per annum while its maximum loan tenure goes up to 30 years. It also provides a balance transfer facility to existing borrowers of Housing Finance Companies and other banks. A rural home loan scheme is also available in Indiabulls that allows rural and semi-urban residents to borrow home loans from IBHFL.
- Instant sanction facility
- No hidden charges
- Minimal documentation required
- Attractive interest rates
- Easy and fast processing for home loans
Indiabulls Home Loan Fees and Charges
|Processing Fees||Rs. 10,000 for a loan amount that goes up to Rs. 30 Lakh. 0.50% for a loan amount between Rs. 30 Lakh and Rs. 300 Lakh. 0.50 - 1.00% for the loan amount of more than Rs. 300 Lakh.|
|Prepayment Charges||NIL - for floating rates. 2% of the amount prepaid - for loan prepayment from other than own sources during the loan’s Fixed Interest Rate period.|
|Late Payment Charges||24% of outstanding EMI per annum|
|PDC / ECS Dishonour Charges||Rs. 500 (for home loans) NIL (on the representation of ECS / PDC|
|PDC / ECS Swapping Charges||NIL|
|Registration Charges for Borrowers’ ECS Mandate||NIL|
|Charges for the Account/Amortisation Schedule Statement||Rs. 200|
|Income Tax Certificate in Home Loans||NIL|
|Database Admin Fee||Rs. 650|
|Charges for Certified Copies of Title Deeds from SRO||As Per Actual|
Types of Indiabulls Home Loans
Indiabulls offers four types of home loans. These include the following:
|Indiabulls Home Loans||
|Indiabulls Rural Home Loans||
|Indiabulls Home Loans for NRIs||
|Indiabulls Home Loan Balance Transfer||
Documents Required for Indiabulls Home Loan
- Given below is the list of documents required for the Indiabulls home loan application.
- Duly signed application form.
- The primary applicant’s passport size photograph.
- Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card / Pan Card / Passport / Driving Licence / Voter ID).
- Address Proof (Registered Rent Agreement, Electricity Bill valid only for 3 months, Passport).
- Processing Fee Cheque.
- Original Copies of the Property’s Documents:
- A Sale Deed, Katha, Transfer of Ownership
- NOC - No Objection Certificate from the builder or Housing Society
- Possession Certificate
- Land Tax Paid Receipt
Indiabulls Home Loans Schemes/Products with Interest Rates
One of the top housing finance companies in India, Indiabulls, is recognised for its overall credibility and AA ratings from esteemed rating bodies like CRISIL and ICRA. Established in 2000, the company has assisted over a million satisfied customers by providing financial solutions amounting to ₹ 2.77 trillion. Indiabulls has a robust presence across the country. It has prioritised its efficient services with competitive pricing, and it specialises in catering to the housing sector. As a pioneer in the housing market, the company aims to make the home purchasing journey for its clientele a super easy process.
Indiabulls Home Loans for NRIs
If you are living abroad and want a customer-centric experience, then IBHL would be an ideal choice. Indiabulls home loans for NRIs extend beyond just financing, assisting in property selection, document formalities, and customising the right repayment plan. We streamline the path to homeownership, ensuring a swift and smooth application experience. The Indiabulls Home Loans for NRIs scheme is designed to meet the unique needs and offerings that simultaneously reduce the paperwork while providing payback choices. Owing to Indiabull's strategic positioning in Dubai, its NRI Home Loan offering has gained significant traction. Securing an NRI housing loan is now more convenient than ever.
Who Can Apply: Indian nationals who have a valid passport and are working in some other country can easily apply for Indiabulls NRI home loans. Also, it is a prerequisite to have an Indian resident as a co-signer for such loans. As far as repayment tenure is concerned, it can be distributed over a period of up to 15 years.
Home Renovation Loan
Wanting to enhance your home’s overall comfort is a natural feeling. Your house reflects your preferences and how you perceive the world. While getting a home loan for house renovation can be an overwhelming experience, with Indiabulls, it is a very easy and efficient process. One can easily apply for a housing loan via the Indiabulls app or website. With Indiabulls home renovation loan, you get zero prepayment charges, attractive interest rates, a simple documentation process, multiple loan repayment options, quick approval, and disbursal.
Who Can Apply: Anyone can apply for a home renovation loan individually as well as jointly. The loan repayment term is spread over a period of 15 years.Documents Required
- Identity and residence proof: Aadhaar card, Valid driving licence, Valid passport, Voter ID card
- Income proof for salaried employees: Salary slips for the last three months, Banks statement of last six months, last 2 years Form 16 or IT returns
- Income proof for self-employed: Last three years IT returns, Current account statement for of the business entity for last 12 months; Savings account statements of the individual for the last 12 months
Home Extension Loans
It goes without saying that as families grow, homes need to expand. With Indiabulls Home Extension Loans, it is now possible to make your dream of a bigger home come true. This ensures comfort for everyone. Home extensions can be expensive. But with IBHL, you're covered. Indiabulls home extension loans come with good interest rates to keep your savings intact. And its services make the loan process fairly easy.
Who Can Apply: Anyone can apply for Indiabulls home extension loans, both individually and jointly. The only condition to be met here is that all the owners of the property must be the applicants or co-applicants of the loans.
Documents Required: Identity and residence proof: Salary slips for the last three months, bank statements for the last six months, and last two years Form 16 or IT returns
- Proof of income for the self-employed: Last three years income tax returns, current account statements of the business entity, savings account statements of last 12 months
- Property papers: Title deeds of the property, proof that showcases no encumbrances
Rural Home Loans
Experience the benefits of our cost-effective housing finance tailored for those residing in rural and semi-urban areas. Pursue your aspiration of homeownership with ease by applying for a housing finance solution at Indiabulls. Benefit from competitive interest rates, and let us guide you throughout, from paperwork assistance to optimal EMI and tenure determinations. It offers features like checking your loan eligibility, attractive interest rates, speedy processing, flexible repayment, and tenure.
How does the EMI Calculation Work for Indiabulls Home Loan?
Indiabulls’ Home Loan EMI Calculator helps you know the approximate EMI you need to pay monthly for servicing your housing loan. You only have to enter a few details such as the loan amount, interest rate, loan repayment tenure and processing fees to calculate the EMI amount in the online loan calculator. The EMI for an Indiabulls Home Loan is Rs. 780 per lakh.
Balance Transfer Indiabulls Home Loan
Balance transfer loan is for those who wish to transfer their existing home loan account to Indiabulls for lower interest rates. The key highlights of Indiabulls Balance Transfer Home Loan Balance include:
- Interest Rate starts from 9.30% per annum.
- The loan amount is as per the credit assessment.
- The maximum home loan repayment tenure is up to 30 years.
- Maximum loan to value ratio.
- Flexible options for loan tenures.
Note: The above rates are as on 30th November 2021. They are subject to change without prior notice.
Indiabulls Home Loan Customer Care Number
Helpline Number: 1800-572-7777
Official Hours: Monday to Saturday (9 am to 6 pm)
(Except 2nd and 3rd Saturdays and Public Holidays)
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Home Loan Advisor Now!
Top Home Loan Cities
- Home Loan in Delhi
- Home Loan in Mumbai
- Home Loan in Pune
- Home Loan in Bangalore
- Home Loan in Chennai
- Home Loan in Gurgaon
- Home Loan in Noida
- Home Loan in Lucknow
- Home Loan in Kolkata
- Home Loan in Indore
- Home Loan in Bhopal
- Home Loan in Jaipur
- Home Loan in Coimbatore
- Home Loan in Trivandrum
- Home Loan in Ahmedabad
- Home Loan in Nagpur
- Home Loan in Ghaziabad
- Home Loan in Dehradun
- Home Loan in Vijaywada
- Home Loan in Vadodara
- Home Loan in Surat
- Home Loan in Thrissur
- Home Loan in Baroda
- Home Loan in Hyderabad
Loan Home Page
Indiabulls's Other Products
Home Loan By Other Banks
- Axis Bank Home Loan
- Bank of Baroda Home Loan
- HDFC Bank Home Loan
- ICICI Bank Home Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Home Loan
- Canara Bank Home Loan
- YES Bank Home Loan
- CITI Bank Home Loan
- Union Bank of India Home Loan
- DHFL Home Loan
- Federal Bank Home Loan
- IndusInd Bank Home Loan
- State Bank of India Home Loan
- Punjab National Bank Home Loan
- Hero FinCorp Home Loan
- IDFC FIRST Bank Home Loan
- IDBI Bank Home Loan
- Kotak Bank Home Loan
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Home Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Home Loan
- Godrej Housing Finance Home Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Home Loan
- Vastu Housing Finance Home Loan
- HDFC Sales Home Loan
- Indian bank Home Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Home Loan
- Home First Finance Company Home Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Home Loan
- Hero Housing Finance Home Loan
- Clix Capital Home Loan
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Home Loan
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Home Loan
- L&T Finance Home Loan
- HSBC Home Loan
- Reliance Capital Home Loan
- LIC Housing Finance Home Loan
- Bank of India Home Loan
- Fullerton India Home Loan
- IIFL Finance Home Loan
- Piramal Housing Finance Home Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Home Loan
- Aadhar housing Finance Home Loan
- DCB Bank Home Loan
- Punjab National Bank Housing Finance Home Loan
- Capri Global Home Loan
- Punjab & Sind Bank Home Loan
- Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan
- karnataka bank Home Loan
- RBL Bank Home Loan
- Cholamandalam Finance Home Loan
- Deutsche Bank Home Loan
Mutual Fund Scheme
Mutual Fund Sector
Gold & Silver Rate
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
Is a home loan a tax-saving deduction?
No. A home loan doesn’t help you save more tax. However, Section 24B says you can have the maximum saving of up to Rs. 2 lakh on account of interest payment. Thus, if you’re paying more than Rs. 2 lakh per annum as the interest amount, you cannot save taxes.
Does Indiabulls have a fixed rate of interest on a home loan?
Yes. Indiabulls offers a fixed rate of interest on a home loan.
What is the interest rate of a Home Loan in Indiabulls?
9.3% per annum onwards.
What is the maximum home loan amount I can get from Indiabulls?
You can get a home loan of a maximum of Rs. 3 Crore from Indiabulls.
How can you apply for a home loan in Indiabulls online?
If you want to apply for Indiabulls home loan online, you need to visit the official website of the organisation and follow the process of the home loan application.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Home Loan Guide
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Top 10 Best Bank for Home Loan In India 2023
We have compiled a list of the best banks for a home loan in India 2023 based on the home loan value it offers to the borrower. These banks offer a variety of home loan programs with numerous advantag
Shriram Finance Customer Care Number
We explore all the Shriram Finance Customer Care Numbers provided by the bank. Through these channels of communication, the financier aims to provide technical support, grievance redressal, and other
RBI Home Loan Guidelines 2023
The Reserve Bank of India is the highest banking and financial authority in India. Along with the Government of India, the central bank revamps and updates its policies to publish RBI guidelines for h