IndiaBulls Home Loan
Indiabulls Housing Finance (IBHF) offers home loans of up to 90% of the value of the property. Indiabulls's interest rates start from 8.99% per annum while its maximum loan tenure goes up to 30 years. It also provides a balance transfer facility to existing borrowers of Housing Finance Companies and other banks. A rural home loan scheme is also available in Indiabulls that allows rural and semi urban residents to borrow home loans from IBHFL.
Enter 6 Digit OTP
We have just sent a verificaton code to
Send the code again
Change mobile number/email address
Check IndiaBulls Home Loan Eligibility
Features and Benefits of Indiabulls Home Loan
Know the multiple features and benefits you should know before you apply for Indiabulls Home Loan are:
- IBHFL offers an instant sanction facility.
- There are no hidden charges.
- Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited Company requires minimal documentation for home loans.
- You get attractive interest rates on Indiabulls Home Loans.
- IBHFL has easy and speedy processing for home loans.
- You get flexible repayment options on Indiabulls home loans.
- One can choose between long and short tenure as per their convenience.
- Borrowers can pay their loan using any of these payment options:
- Flexible Loan Investment Plan through Cheque or Drafts / RTGS Transfer / Post Dated Cheque / Cash / NEFT / Fund Transfer
Indiabulls Housing Finance (IBHF) offers home loans of up to 90% of the value of the property. Indiabulls’ interest rates start from 9.30% per annum while its maximum loan tenure goes up to 30 years. It also provides a balance transfer facility to existing borrowers of Housing Finance Companies and other banks. A rural home loan scheme is also available in Indiabulls that allows rural and semi-urban residents to borrow home loans from IBHFL.
- Instant sanction facility
- No hidden charges
- Minimal documentation required
- Attractive interest rates
- Easy and fast processing for home loans
Factors Affecting Indiabulls Home Loan Eligibility
Here are the Indiabulls home loan eligibility criteria that you should know before applying.
- The applicant should be between 18 and 65 years of age.
- Both Indian residents and NRIs can apply for the loan.
- The applicants must be salaried or self-employed professionals.
- Co-applicants can only be spouses or blood relatives.
- In the case of a joint home loan, co-applicants have to be the co-owner of the house.
Indiabulls Home Loan Fees and Charges
|Processing Fees||Rs. 10,000 for a loan amount that goes up to Rs. 30 Lakh. 0.50% for a loan amount between Rs. 30 Lakh and Rs. 300 Lakh. 0.50 - 1.00% for the loan amount of more than Rs. 300 Lakh.|
|Prepayment Charges||NIL - for floating rates. 2% of the amount prepaid - for loan prepayment from other than own sources during the loan’s Fixed Interest Rate period.|
|Late Payment Charges||24% of outstanding EMI per annum|
|PDC / ECS Dishonour Charges||Rs. 500 (for home loans) NIL (on the representation of ECS / PDC|
|PDC / ECS Swapping Charges||NIL|
|Registration Charges for Borrowers’ ECS Mandate||NIL|
|Charges for the Account/Amortisation Schedule Statement||Rs. 200|
|Income Tax Certificate in Home Loans||NIL|
|Database Admin Fee||Rs. 650|
|Charges for Certified Copies of Title Deeds from SRO||As Per Actual|
Types of Indiabulls Home Loans
Indiabulls offers four types of home loans. These include the following:
|Indiabulls Home Loans||
|Indiabulls Rural Home Loans||
|Indiabulls Home Loans for NRIs||
|Indiabulls Home Loan Balance Transfer||
Documents Required for Indiabulls Home Loan
- Given below is the list of documents required for the Indiabulls home loan application.
- Duly signed application form.
- The primary applicant’s passport size photograph.
- Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card / Pan Card / Passport / Driving Licence / Voter ID).
- Address Proof (Registered Rent Agreement, Electricity Bill valid only for 3 months, Passport).
- Processing Fee Cheque.
- Original Copies of the Property’s Documents:
- A Sale Deed, Katha, Transfer of Ownership
- NOC - No Objection Certificate from the builder or Housing Society
- Possession Certificate
- Land Tax Paid Receipt
How does the EMI Calculation Work for Indiabulls Home Loan?
Indiabulls’ Home Loan EMI Calculator helps you know the approximate EMI you need to pay monthly for servicing your housing loan. You only have to enter a few details such as the loan amount, interest rate, loan repayment tenure and processing fees to calculate the EMI amount in the online loan calculator. The EMI for an Indiabulls Home Loan is Rs. 780 per lakh.
Balance Transfer Indiabulls Home Loan
Balance transfer loan is for those who wish to transfer their existing home loan account to Indiabulls for lower interest rates. The key highlights of Indiabulls Balance Transfer Home Loan Balance include:
- Interest Rate starts from 9.30% per annum.
- The loan amount is as per the credit assessment.
- The maximum home loan repayment tenure is up to 30 years.
- Maximum loan to value ratio.
- Flexible options for loan tenures.
Note: The above rates are as on 30th November 2021. They are subject to change without prior notice.
Indiabulls Home Loan Customer Care Number
Helpline Number: 1800-572-7777
Official Hours: Monday to Saturday (9 am to 6 pm)
(Except 2nd and 3rd Saturdays and Public Holidays)
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Home Loan Advisor Now!
Indiabulls's Other Products
Home Loan By Other Banks
- Axis Bank Home Loan
- Bank of Baroda Home Loan
- HDFC Bank Home Loan
- ICICI Bank Home Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Home Loan
- Canara Bank Home Loan
- CITI Bank Home Loan
- DHFL Home Loan
- YES Bank Home Loan
- Union Bank of India Home Loan
- Federal Bank Home Loan
- IndusInd Bank Home Loan
- State Bank of India Home Loan
- IDFC FIRST Bank Home Loan
- Punjab National Bank Home Loan
- Hero FinCorp Home Loan
- IDBI Bank Home Loan
- Kotak Bank Home Loan
- Deutsche Bank Home Loan
- Punjab National Bank Housing Finance Home Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Home Loan
- Standard Chartered Bank Home Loan
- Hero Housing Finance Home Loan
- Punjab & Sind Bank Home Loan
- Godrej Housing Finance Home Loan
- Reliance Capital Home Loan
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Home Loan
- Indian bank Home Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Home Loan
- Home First Finance Company Home Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Home Loan
- RBL Bank Home Loan
- Vastu Housing Finance Home Loan
- Clix Capital Home Loan
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Home Loan
- L&T Finance Home Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Home Loan
- Piramal Housing Finance Home Loan
- Fullerton India Home Loan
- IIFL Finance Home Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Home Loan
- Bank of India Home Loan
- Aadhar housing Finance Home Loan
- DCB Bank Home Loan
- Capri Global Home Loan
- Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan
- HDFC Sales Home Loan
- Cholamandalam Finance Home Loan
- HSBC Home Loan
- LIC Housing Finance Home Loan
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Home Loan
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
Is a home loan a tax-saving deduction?
No. A home loan doesn’t help you save more tax. However, Section 24B says you can have the maximum saving of up to Rs. 2 lakh on account of interest payment. Thus, if you’re paying more than Rs. 2 lakh per annum as the interest amount, you cannot save taxes.
Does Indiabulls have a fixed rate of interest on a home loan?
Yes. Indiabulls offers a fixed rate of interest on a home loan.
What is the interest rate of a Home Loan in Indiabulls?
9.3% per annum onwards.
What is the maximum home loan amount I can get from Indiabulls?
You can get a home loan of a maximum of Rs. 3 Crore from Indiabulls.
How can you apply for a home loan in Indiabulls online?
If you want to apply for Indiabulls home loan online, you need to visit the official website of the organisation and follow the process of the home loan application.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Home Loan Guide
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023:24 – Latest Update
In the latest update made by Finance Minister in the Union Budget 2023-24, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana received a major boost in fund assistance to 66%. This translates to the scheme receiving INR 79,000 Crores. Additi
Top10 Best Bank for Home Loan In 2023
We have compiled a list of the best banks for home loan in India 2023 based on the home loan value it offers to the borrower. These banks offer a variety of home loan programs with numerous advantages and
Home Loan For Women 2023
Home loans for women is offered by many lending institutions operating in India. One can claim a loan amount from anywhere between Rs 2 Lakhs to upto Rs 10 Crores. The interest rate offered on the home loan to women c