PNB Personal Loan
PNB Personal loans are available with affordable interest rates and adaptable repayment terms. Age, income, employment position, and credit score are some variables that may affect eligibility requirements. Online and in-person branch applications are accepted by PNB for personal loans. The bank also provides quick loan approval and disbursement for clients who meet the eligibility requirements.
Enter 6 Digit OTP
We have just sent a verificaton code to
Send the code again
Change mobile number/email address
Check Punjab National Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
Personal Loan Banks
Punjab National Bank Personal Loan
11.4% - 13.75%
1.5% - 4.5%
Up to ₹20L
Tenure(Up to 6 Years)
Features and Benefits of Punjab National Bank Personal Loan
The borrowers of the Punjab National Bank Personal Loan can avail of the following features and benefits:
- The Bank offers a wide range of schemes catering to a diverse set of customers providing lucrative interest rates and minimal processing fees.
- The bank offers several concessions to defence personnel and government employees.
- The Punjab National Bank has established an easy application procedure to ensure the timely disbursement of loans to cater to medical emergencies.
- The Bank offers a flexible tenure of up to 84 months so that one can manage their EMI repayments without substantially affecting their budget.
Punjab National Bank Personal Loan Overview
Punjab National Bank is one of India's most renowned financial institutions. Headquartered in Delhi, this Public Sector Banks envelops the country through its 12,248 branches to cater to its customer base of 180 million customers. The Punjab National Bank Personal Loan is a financial product designed by the Bank to provide financial assistance to customers in India for personal purposes such as higher education and medical expenses, wedding loans and home renovations.
The bank has established a convenient procedure so customers can apply for the Punjab National Personal Loan without hassle. One must review the following factors before availing of this loan Product.
Punjab National Bank Personal Loan
|Interest Rates||10.45% - 16.70% per annum|
|Amount||Up to 20 Lakhs (With respect to the annual income of the applicant)|
|Tenure||Up to 84 Months|
|Processing Fee||Upto 1% of the loan amount|
Documents Required for Punjab National Bank Personal Loan
The applicants must maintain the following documents to apply for a Punjab National Bank personal loan.
- Passport Size Photographs with Loan Application
- Form 16 and Salary Slips
- ITR Returns for the Past three years.
- Other such documents requested by the Bank.
How Does the EMI Calculation Work for Punjab National Bank Personal Loans?
Punjab National Bank employs the following formulae to compute the EMI amount on the Personal Loan.
EMI = [P x r x (1+r)^n]/[(1+r)^n-1]
- P is the Principal amount.
- r is the rate of interest on the loan
- n is the tenure of the repayment.
Punjab National Bank Personal Loan Customer Care Number
The Punjab National Bank has established various channels through which a customer can raise their queries with the Bank.
|Customer Care Division||Toll-Free Number:
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Personal Loan Advisor Now!
Top Personal Loan Cities
- Personal Loan in Delhi
- Personal Loan in Mumbai
- Personal Loan in Pune
- Personal Loan in Bangalore
- Personal Loan in Chennai
- Personal Loan in Gurgaon
- Personal Loan in Noida
- Personal Loan in Lucknow
- Personal Loan in Kolkata
- Personal Loan in Indore
- Personal Loan in Bhopal
- Personal Loan in Jaipur
- Personal Loan in Coimbatore
- Personal Loan in Trivandrum
- Personal Loan in Ahmedabad
- Personal Loan in Nagpur
- Personal Loan in Ghaziabad
- Personal Loan in Dehradun
- Personal Loan in Vijaywada
- Personal Loan in Vadodara
- Personal Loan in Surat
- Personal Loan in Thrissur
- Personal Loan in Baroda
- Personal Loan in Hyderabad
Punjab National Bank's Calculators
Loan Home Page
Punjab National Bank's Other Products
Punjab National Bank's IFSC Codes
- Punjab National Bank Andaman and Nicobar
- Punjab National Bank Andhra Pradesh
- Punjab National Bank Assam
- Punjab National Bank Bihar
- Punjab National Bank Chandigarh
- Punjab National Bank Chhattisgarh
- Punjab National Bank Delhi
- Punjab National Bank Goa
- Punjab National Bank Gujarat
- Punjab National Bank Haryana
- Punjab National Bank Himachal Pradesh
- Punjab National Bank Jammu and Kashmir
- Punjab National Bank Jharkhand
- Punjab National Bank Karnataka
- Punjab National Bank Kerala
- Punjab National Bank Madhya Pradesh
- Punjab National Bank Maharashtra
- Punjab National Bank Manipur
- Punjab National Bank Meghalaya
- Punjab National Bank Nagaland
- Punjab National Bank Odisha
- Punjab National Bank Puducherry
- Punjab National Bank Punjab
- Punjab National Bank Rajasthan
- Punjab National Bank Tamil Nadu
- Punjab National Bank Telangana
- Punjab National Bank Tripura
- Punjab National Bank Uttarakhand
- Punjab National Bank Uttar Pradesh
- Punjab National Bank West Bengal
Personal Loan By Other Banks
- Bank of Baroda Personal Loan
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
- Canara Bank Personal Loan
- IndiaBulls Personal Loan
- CITI Bank Personal Loan
- YES Bank Personal Loan
- Union Bank of India Personal Loan
- DHFL Personal Loan
- Federal Bank Personal Loan
- IndusInd Bank Personal Loan
- State Bank of India Personal Loan
- IDFC FIRST Bank Personal Loan
- Hero FinCorp Personal Loan
- IDBI Bank Personal Loan
- Kotak Bank Personal Loan
- RBL Bank Personal Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Personal Loan
- Indian bank Personal Loan
- HDFC Sales Personal Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Personal Loan
- Loantap Credit Products Private Limited Personal Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Personal Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Personal Loan
- Clix Capital Personal Loan
- Tata Capital Financial Services LTD Personal Loan
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Personal Loan
- L&T Finance Personal Loan
- HSBC Personal Loan
- Shriram Urban Co Operative Bank Limited Personal Loan
- Reliance Capital Personal Loan
- Privo Personal Loan
- Fullerton India Personal Loan
- PaySense Personal Loan
- IIFL Finance Personal Loan
- InCred Financial Services Personal Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Personal Loan
- Bank of India Personal Loan
- DCB Bank Personal Loan
- Punjab & Sind Bank Personal Loan
- Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan
- karnataka bank Personal Loan
- karur Vysya Bank Personal Loan
- AU Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
- FT Cash Personal Loan
- Deutsche Bank Personal Loan
- MoneyWide Personal Loan
Mutual Fund Scheme
Mutual Fund Sector
Gold & Silver Rate
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
What benefits does Punjab National Bank provide on a Personal Loan?
The bank offers flexible tenure and lucrative interest rates on personal loans to borrowers.
Does Punjab National Bank have a fixed rate of interest on a personal Loan?
The interest rates offered range based on the scheme and the applicant.
What documents are required in Punjab National Bank for a Personal Loan?
The applicant must produce income proof such as salary slips and other identity proofs.
How to apply for a personal Loan in Punjab National Bank online?
One can avail of the net banking facility the bank has established to conclude the application online.
How to check personal Loan Status in Punjab National Bank?
The applicant can visit the nearest branch or review their application status online through net banking.
Does Punjab National Bank Check for CIBIL Score for Personal Loan?
Yes, as this loan product is unsecured, the bank reviews the CIBIL score of the applicant.
What is the maximum and minimum personal Loan amount I can get from Punjab National Bank?
One can avail of a loan amount of up to Rs 25 Lakhs.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Personal Loan Guide
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Top 10 Best Personal Loan Bank List in India 2023
India, with its robust banking system and evolving digital landscape, has witnessed an upsurge in the demand for personal loans over the past decade. Personal loans, often touted as the go-to finan
PMEGP : Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme
The Prime Minister Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP) is a flagship initiative of the Government of India to promote entrepreneurship, create employment opportunities, and foster sustainable e
Top 10 Best Private Banks in India List 2023
Today, the banking system incorporates 21 private banks in India along with 12 public sector banks, foreign banks, rural banks, cooperative banks, and financial institutions.
In total, the