Punjab National Bank Personal Loan
Punjab National Bank offers personal loans of up to Rs 20 lakh @ 8.80% p.a. onwards for tenure of up to 7 years. It also offers personal loan to pensioners @ 10.15% p.a. for up to 5 years, and aims at creating value for its applicants, employees and investors for being the prime option for stakeholders.
Enter 6 Digit OTP
We have just sent a verificaton code to
Send the code again
Change mobile number/email address
Check Punjab National Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
Features and Benefits of Punjab National Bank Personal Loan
The borrowers of the Punjab National Bank Personal Loan can avail of the following features and benefits:
- The Bank offers a wide range of schemes catering to a diverse set of customers providing lucrative interest rates and minimal processing fees.
- The bank offers several concessions to defence personnel and government employees.
- The Punjab National Bank has established an easy application procedure to ensure the timely disbursement of loans to cater to medical emergencies.
- The Bank offers a flexible tenure of up to 84 months so that one can manage their EMI repayments without substantially affecting their budget.
Punjab National Bank Personal Loan Overview
Punjab National Bank is one of India's most renowned financial institutions. Headquartered in Delhi, this Public Sector Banks envelops the country through its 12,248 branches to cater to its customer base of 180 million customers. The Punjab National Bank Personal Loan is a financial product designed by the Bank to provide financial assistance to customers in India for personal purposes such as higher education and medical expenses, wedding loans and home renovations.
The bank has established a convenient procedure so customers can apply for the Punjab National Personal Loan without hassle. One must review the following factors before availing of this loan Product.
Punjab National Bank Personal Loan
|Interest Rates||10.45% - 16.70% per annum|
|Amount||Up to 20 Lakhs (With respect to the annual income of the applicant)|
|Tenure||Up to 84 Months|
|Processing Fee||Upto 1% of the loan amount|
Eligibility Criteria For a Punjab National Bank Personal Loan
The applicant must fall into the following eligibility criteria to apply for a Punjab National Bank Personal Loan.
Eligibility Criteria For Personal Loan for Public
- Permanent or Confirmed defence personnel serving with Central Reserve Police Force, Military Station, Indo-Tibetian border Police, and Border Security Force can apply under this scheme.
- Central and State Government employees and individuals working in PSUs, State universities, nursing homes and hospitals holding a salary account with the Punjab National Bank can also apply.
- Medical Professionals with income of Rs 4 Lakhs can apply under this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for Doctors
- Doctors whose Net Annual Income exceeds Rs 5 Lakhs.
- To be eligible to apply under this scheme, the doctors must complete their two years of residency.
Eligibility Criteria for Pensioners
- Pensioners holding their pension account with the Punjab National Bank
Punjab National Bank Fees and Charges
The fees and charges applied to process Punjab National Bank Personal Loan vary based on the scheme.
Personal Loan Scheme For Public
Personal Loan to Doctors
|Processing Fee||0.9% of the Loan Amount|
|Documentation Charge||Rs 450|
Documents Required for Punjab National Bank Personal Loan
The applicants must maintain the following documents to apply for a Punjab National Bank personal loan.
- Passport Size Photographs with Loan Application
- Form 16 and Salary Slips
- ITR Returns for the Past three years.
- Other such documents requested by the Bank.
How Does the EMI Calculation Work for Punjab National Bank Personal Loans?
Punjab National Bank employs the following formulae to compute the EMI amount on the Personal Loan.
EMI = [P x r x (1+r)^n]/[(1+r)^n-1]
- P is the Principal amount.
- r is the rate of interest on the loan
- n is the tenure of the repayment.
Punjab National Bank Personal Loan Customer Care Number
The Punjab National Bank has established various channels through which a customer can raise their queries with the Bank.
|Customer Care Division||Toll-Free Number:
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Personal Loan Advisor Now!
Punjab National Bank's Calculators
Punjab National Bank's Other Products
Punjab National Bank's IFSC Codes
- Punjab National Bank Andaman and Nicobar
- Punjab National Bank Andhra Pradesh
- Punjab National Bank Assam
- Punjab National Bank Bihar
- Punjab National Bank Chandigarh
- Punjab National Bank Chhattisgarh
- Punjab National Bank Delhi
- Punjab National Bank Goa
- Punjab National Bank Gujarat
- Punjab National Bank Haryana
- Punjab National Bank Himachal Pradesh
- Punjab National Bank Jammu and Kashmir
- Punjab National Bank Jharkhand
- Punjab National Bank Karnataka
- Punjab National Bank Kerala
- Punjab National Bank Madhya Pradesh
- Punjab National Bank Maharashtra
- Punjab National Bank Manipur
- Punjab National Bank Meghalaya
- Punjab National Bank Nagaland
- Punjab National Bank Odisha
- Punjab National Bank Puducherry
- Punjab National Bank Punjab
- Punjab National Bank Rajasthan
- Punjab National Bank Tamil Nadu
- Punjab National Bank Telangana
- Punjab National Bank Tripura
- Punjab National Bank Uttarakhand
- Punjab National Bank Uttar Pradesh
- Punjab National Bank West Bengal
Personal Loan By Other Banks
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- Bank of Baroda Personal Loan
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
- IndiaBulls Personal Loan
- Canara Bank Personal Loan
- CITI Bank Personal Loan
- DHFL Personal Loan
- YES Bank Personal Loan
- Union Bank of India Personal Loan
- Federal Bank Personal Loan
- IndusInd Bank Personal Loan
- State Bank of India Personal Loan
- IDFC FIRST Bank Personal Loan
- Hero FinCorp Personal Loan
- IDBI Bank Personal Loan
- Kotak Bank Personal Loan
- Deutsche Bank Personal Loan
- Shriram Urban Co Operative Bank Limited Personal Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Personal Loan
- InCred Financial Services Personal Loan
- Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan
- Punjab & Sind Bank Personal Loan
- Reliance Capital Personal Loan
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
- Indian bank Personal Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Personal Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Personal Loan
- RBL Bank Personal Loan
- Clix Capital Personal Loan
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Personal Loan
- L&T Finance Personal Loan
- Loantap Credit Products Private Limited Personal Loan
- Paysence Service Pvt Ltd Personal Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Personal Loan
- Fullerton India Personal Loan
- Tata Capital Financial Services LTD Personal Loan
- IIFL Finance Personal Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Personal Loan
- Bank of India Personal Loan
- DCB Bank Personal Loan
- Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan
- karnataka bank Personal Loan
- AU Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
- karur Vysya Bank Personal Loan
- HDFC Sales Personal Loan
- FT Cash Personal Loan
- HSBC Personal Loan
- MoneyWide Personal Loan
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
What benefits does Punjab National Bank provide on a Personal Loan?
The bank offers flexible tenure and lucrative interest rates on personal loans to borrowers.
Does Punjab National Bank have a fixed rate of interest on a personal Loan?
The interest rates offered range based on the scheme and the applicant.
What documents are required in Punjab National Bank for a Personal Loan?
The applicant must produce income proof such as salary slips and other identity proofs.
How to apply for a personal Loan in Punjab National Bank online?
One can avail of the net banking facility the bank has established to conclude the application online.
How to check personal Loan Status in Punjab National Bank?
The applicant can visit the nearest branch or review their application status online through net banking.
Does Punjab National Bank Check for CIBIL Score for Personal Loan?
Yes, as this loan product is unsecured, the bank reviews the CIBIL score of the applicant.
What is the maximum and minimum personal Loan amount I can get from Punjab National Bank?
One can avail of a loan amount of up to Rs 25 Lakhs.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Personal Loan Guide
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Best Education Loan in India 2023 – Compare and Apply for the Best
Education is the first step to empowerment. It is also becoming an expensive affair, making it difficult for Indians to avail of this basic right. This is where the need for education loan arises. The Indian governmen
Top 10 Best Private Banks in India 2023
Today, the banking system incorporates 21 private sector banks in India along with 12 public sector banks, foreign banks, rural banks, cooperative banks, and financial institutions.
In total, the retail credit
Bank Guarantee: Complete Process and its Types
A Bank Guarantee is a promise from a bank or NBFC to repay a customer's debt if the customer defaults on its obligations. This type of guarantee can be useful for businesses that need to borrow money or obtain lines o